CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2006 :  8:40:07 PM  Show Profile
gurlz .. i received your SASE's and have packed your envelopes with SUNFLOWER SEEDS and SWEET ANNIE.

if anyone else would like some .. jus' send a padded SASE envelope with a few stamps on it. xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2006 :  9:07:25 PM  Show Profile
Frannie...do you remember if it was Sweet Annie that you put in the sachet you sent me? It's not a familiar scent to me, but I love it and it still smells as nice as the day I received it!!
Diane
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2006 :  9:25:47 PM  Show Profile
Oh Frannie...I would LOVE some sweet Annie if you have more. I don't think I have your address here..I will email you for it..and get a SASE out to you right away!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2006 :  9:57:43 PM  Show Profile
honey chile, i've got tons of sweet annie and quite a few sunflower seeds left too! xo

diane darlin' .. i'm betting it was indeed sweet annie. my mos' favorite garden smell.

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2006 :  12:00:40 AM  Show Profile
Oh bless you Miz Frannie! How very exciting!

Looking forward to it. I swear if i see any squirrels messing around with my sunflower seeds from Miz Frannie...I just may have to scare them rascals cross eyed... I will! I hopefully will be able to grow some good ole Kentucky sunshine flowers and some sweet annie here in Florida! Thank you! Thank you!
--------------
and I also wanted to say thank you to all of you darling gals that have been so very generous to share seeds from your flower gardens with me...I shall have a lovely garden come Spring.... indeed! As surely nothing warms a farmgirl..(or farmgirl at heart's)...heart like playing in the dirt and watching something grow...and when I have recieved these seeds from you all in the mail..well..you don't know just how much it can brighten a day...and how eagerly I anticipate getting to plant them and watch them sprout and grow,
So..many thanks to you all!
Farmgirl hugs, Tina

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  10:45:30 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Miss Frannie! I am very excited to get the seeds. Next summer I will think of you as I smile at the sunflowers, knowing you are smiling at me!

"...the setting sun is like going into the very presence of God." Elizabeth Von Arnim
Go to Top of Page

bybiddie
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

susan
upstate ny
USA
267 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  11:35:11 AM  Show Profile
Frannie, did you get my SASE? My mail has been erratic lately - Don, my wonderful postman, has been on vacation. He always leaves packages in my shed with a note in my box! He'll be on my "good" santa list this Christmas...LOL

Lovin' my life
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2006 :  11:07:40 AM  Show Profile
Miz Frannie..I recieved the seeds today and oh goodness! I love the smell of the sweet annie!
I have it sitting on my computer desk and can smell it..lovely. I am so looking forward to planting both that and the sunflowers come Spring. Thank you ever so much!

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2006 :  2:51:42 PM  Show Profile
Hey Frannie, got my seeds yesterday in their cute little pouch, scented with the sweet annie. Thanks so much!

"...the setting sun is like going into the very presence of God." Elizabeth Von Arnim
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2006 :  9:35:41 PM  Show Profile
susan gurlfren.. let me know if you received yours yet? lordy! i can't remember who all i sent to. i'm pretty sure i sent yours. xo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

ILoveBaskets14
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Stefanie
Cross Lanes WV
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2006 :  4:04:17 PM  Show Profile  Click to see ILoveBaskets14's MSN Messenger address
Hello Frannie, I'm new on here and so have enjoyed your posts and pictures.. Didn't know if you have any more seeds?

Baskets of Blessings.
Go to Top of Page
  Garden Gate: Previous Topic Julia, Jackie, Tina and Maureen Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page