Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Off the Grid/Homesteading Skills
 Sisters Badges
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Off the Grid/Homesteading Skills: Previous Topic Sisters Badges Next Topic  

Jeri
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Jeri
Brandon MS
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2013 :  09:11:17 AM  Show Profile
I received my Sisters "badge" and was wondering how I was going to display. I decided to use an apron I have. I love vintage and collect aprons, so I am going to my my badges on one so I can keep up with them.

Jeri

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3930 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3930 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2013 :  1:20:02 PM  Show Profile
I want to make a pieced hexagon garden path fabric out of it. It will be designed to keep growing.

Marie, Sister #5142

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2013 :  3:33:58 PM  Show Profile
Congrats Jeri! I decided to put mine on an apron. I have earned about 6 more since this picture, but have not sewed them on yet!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Jeri
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Jeri
Brandon MS
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2013 :  3:36:43 PM  Show Profile
Connie, your apron is almost exactly like mine that I am going to use. Soon as I get it sewed on, I will send pics. I only have the one, so you are waaaay ahead of me, but I'll try to catch up.

Jeri

Jeri
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2013 :  05:10:39 AM  Show Profile
Hay ya'll. I love to embroidery so it is taking me a lot longer to sew the designs. I will be putting mine on a denim tote that is very large....I have it filled with a binder for all my MJF data such a copy of each badge and then blank paper behind that to fill with my info of how I am achieving that badge. It also holds my small Farmgirl bag which has the badge and thread that I am certainly sewing on. My Henrietta is almost finished, I lost her for a while, and she will be on the front in the center. All others will be added around her like a hexagon quilt. Send your photos. I love to see what everyone is doing with their badges.

Hugs and prayers,
Daizy #1953
www.poorhouseparadise.blogspot.com

Daizy #1093
Poor House Farmgirl Chapter
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page
  Off the Grid/Homesteading Skills: Previous Topic Sisters Badges Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page