Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Off the Grid/Homesteading Skills
 101 on how to use Brinkman smoker
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Off the Grid/Homesteading Skills: Previous Topic 101 on how to use Brinkman smoker Next Topic  

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2013 :  06:44:33 AM  Show Profile
Went to a garge sale and bought a brand new Brinkman smoker for 10 bucks. I have never used one before. Can you explain or guide me to a site that can start at the beginning and take me through the whole process? I would really like to learn how to do this? We are farmers and have our own beef, so would like a new way to cook it. If I get comfortable smoking meat, we may buy a better one. I did watch a few you tube videos,but none started at the very beginning. I need a smoking of idiots. What is your favorite type of wood to smoke with?

Edited by - Cozynana on Nov 11 2013 07:05:12 AM

oldbittyhen
True Blue Farmgirl

1511 Posts

tina
quartz hill ca
USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2013 :  3:39:34 PM  Show Profile
brinkman has its own website, you can download their instruction booklet for free right off the site, have fun, we love ours, smoke alot, fish, poultry, pork and beef...

"Knowlege is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"
Go to Top of Page
  Off the Grid/Homesteading Skills: Previous Topic 101 on how to use Brinkman smoker Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page