Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2013 :  9:43:39 PM  Show Profile
I have been away for several years and want to open up the Hen House. I had a meet and greet in No. Alabama and I have photos to share with those that attended....I hope you are still here.

Check out the Poor House Farmgirls and jump on board. I want to have a meet and greet soon. I am waiting for passwords, etc from Brian and will post more as soon as it arrives. I have a bit of a learning curve but hope I can get help from the other Hens.

Hugs and prayers,
Daizy #1093

PHR Farmgirl #1093
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2013 :  6:01:29 PM  Show Profile
Ok First learning curve is that I would need 5 Farmgirls in the chapter to even have a hen house. Second learning curve is that the Farmgirls can be from anywhere, you don't have to be local to me. You can join the chapter via internet. I'm still learning!!!

Hugs and prayers,
Daizy #1093

PHR Farmgirl #1093
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page

Logan Landing Chick
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Catherine
Alpine Alabama
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2013 :  05:01:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Logan Landing Chick an AOL message  Send Logan Landing Chick a Yahoo! Message
Hi Daisy

Met you at Craft Show with my little mister Darian. I would be interested in participating in your chapter. Logan Landing Chick Sister 5350 and SOTF 4151.

Catherine

Happy glamping!!!
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2013 :  05:52:49 AM  Show Profile
How cool. And how is our boy doing.....still working on those shoe strings?? Go join my chapter : Poor House Farmgirls and that way we can build our chapter with members. I'll be in touch. Hugs and prayers, Daizy

PHR Farmgirl #1093
Go to Top of Page

Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2013 :  08:40:29 AM  Show Profile
Daizy, I think this is the meet up my sister-in-law and i came to. We meet up at the state park and went to mentown and had lunch then to another farm girls house.. If this is when you are talking about e-mail me as i would love to see the photos, but have moved out of state since then.. Kristy

"Plan ahead, it wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark!"
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2013 :  08:06:13 AM  Show Profile
Hay there Kristy....Yes yes yes....it is the same and I love looking back at the photos. I hit a brick wall right after our get-together and didn't get to do all the things we discussed. Please send me your email address and I will copy the photos to you. It was such a great time. Where did you move to? Do you want to join the Chapter and be a virtual member? I would love to get 5 members so we could all chat and share at the Hen House. Hope you had a great Holiday. Wishing you a wonderful New Year with lots of excitement. Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Daizy #1093
Poor House Farmgirl Chapter
Go to Top of Page

MerryHeartSister
True Blue Farmgirl

158 Posts

Christy
Tuscaloosa Alabama
USA
158 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2014 :  12:04:26 AM  Show Profile
I am in Tuscaloosa and in need of a chapter.

Farmgirl #1951
http://loveinthehome.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2014 :  06:50:04 AM  Show Profile
Well, we are open to any and all Farmgirls. Look for a picnic in Late April or early May. Just go to chapters and join Poor House Farmgirls. We will have gift bag swap and a few other things. I am compiling data now for a super fun day/weekend!!!

Hugs and prayers, Daizy

Miss Kristi (CaRed) did you ever send me your email??

Daizy #1093
Poor House Farmgirl Chapter
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Alabama Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page