MrsTracy
True Blue Farmgirl

145 Posts

Tracy
Beaufort South Carolina
USA
145 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2013 :  09:21:27 AM  Show Profile
As you know, I had to kick my daughter out of our home. I haven't seen them since 9 October. I have been following her on FB. She posted a picture of her mugshot. Who does that? She was then soliciting for free baby formula. The previous day (Friday) she was trying to find someone to purchase percocet from. So, she has money for the pills but not the formula...

I emailed my grandson's school principal and gave her a rundown. She then told me that my grandson hasn't been to school since 18 October. They had called and was told he had an asthma attack. I've dealt with his asthma attacks. He's had ample time to recover. She also told me that he wasn't in school today.

She will get her school liaison involved and gave me the number to the family advocacy program that's on base. I called, she pulled up my daughter's fb page. She felt we had enough to go on. I then called PMO (military police) to do a welfare check. No one was home (I thought maybe she had taken him to school but when I called it was not the case).

Oh, forgot to mention that she told a mutual friend that I had taken the kids. When questioned, she retracted the lie and said it was "a long story." She needed money not a friend.

Led by the Lord, I then called DSS and filed a report. All I can do is wait and pray. I kind of feel like I've betrayed her by putting her business out there but then I thought, wait SHE put her business out there!

Aspiring Titus II and Proverbs 31 Lady.

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3945 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3945 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2013 :  8:15:01 PM  Show Profile
Tracy,

Yes she was putting her business out there and if you hadn't intervened someone else would sooner or later. You have to do what you can to protect the children. Your daughter is very unhappy.

These days schools take child welfare very seriously. It is good to get reporting authorities involved so that it doesn't look as if you are just complaining.

You have not betrayed her. You are trying to help her. Stay strong.

Marie, Sister #5142

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3099 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3099 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2013 :  09:12:50 AM  Show Profile
Tracy,
I will be praying for you and your family. It's a good thing you are there to help your grandchildren. Hopefully the steps you have taken along with your tough love will get her on the path to a better life.

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

MrsTracy
True Blue Farmgirl

145 Posts

Tracy
Beaufort South Carolina
USA
145 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2013 :  07:14:45 AM  Show Profile
I have been told under no uncertain terms that I can no longer see the children and that she hates me and I won't even go into the language used towards me. Its all covered though. The Lord is working and moving and I am going to sit and wait and keep living. Things are in motion and the wheels are turning. I just pray she gets help and repentance before its too late. I'm also praying that some true, godly friends will be prayer intercessors and that they will try to steer her away from making a spectacle of herself. One friend only told her that her true friends would not encourage her to act like she was acting but would try to talk reasonably with her. No more comments have been made. She's hurting and angry and ill and I'm in constant prayer for her and her family. I will see my grandchildren again and I will see her healed spiritually, mentally and physically.

Thanks for your prayers, they are much needed and appreciated!

Aspiring Titus II and Proverbs 31 Lady.
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2013 :  08:50:08 AM  Show Profile
Tracy,
My heart goes out to you and I will continue praying that things work out for you, your daughter and her family soon. You have tried so hard. I believe this fits in the Tough Love category. You have tried nuturing and sharing your home and your daughter isn't ready or able to accept what needs to be. Maybe it will take others getting involved to make her realize how her babies need her and that she CAN be there for them.
Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

adnama
True Blue Farmgirl

171 Posts

inge
fargo north dakota
USA
171 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2013 :  7:19:20 PM  Show Profile
I am so sorry that your going through such a trial with your daughter, but you know that your doing the right thing by protecting your grandchildren. And trying to protect her. Love her, pray for her, sometimes when they are ready to submit is when the resistence to our love is the most spiteful and hurtful. Take care of yourself to include your own spirit in asking the Lord for strength and guidance. You are in a war for the well being of your family. Love to you and yours and you will be in my thoughts.
Go to Top of Page
  Family Matters: Previous Topic Update Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page