delsgirl
Farmgirl in Training

12 Posts

Suzie
Enumclaw Wa
USA
12 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2013 :  4:38:53 PM  Show Profile
It's been over a year since I've been here and have missed you gals!! I moved back to my "hometown", of Enumclaw, Wa. a little over a year ago, back into my old house, had it rented when we lived in Cheney. Alot of things to be fixed and changed and an overgrown yard but all is good now, just have a couple big things left to do. It's been a great summer on the west side of the mtns. but I'm happy fall has arrived. Still working at Dels Farm Supply, here in Enumclaw, about 5 min. max from home, and no snow to worry about driving in this winter.....well, not that much anyway!! Looking forward to catching up with all of you!!

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2013 :  7:26:29 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back Suzie :)

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  10:20:58 AM  Show Profile
Good to have you back with us. Hugs
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13621 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13621 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  10:42:17 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Welcome back, Suzie!
Lots of farmgirl-y things going on here!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  12:03:33 PM  Show Profile
Hi Suzie and Welcome back! I got stuck in Enumclaw one time coming back from Seattle
to Spokane (30 yrs ago LOL) husband never checked the Water or Coolant since he had recently
bought the Fiat and there was NO WATER in it or Coolant...and we cracked the Block on top
of The Pass. Had to hitch a ride into Enumclaw to catch a Grayhound back to Spokane...and ended
up having to have the car towed back to Spokane (Yikes...big bill). Lets just say that was a
memorable trip. We had such a good time up until then. LOL All I remember about Enumclaw was
how small it was. Like a little pit-stop in the middle of nowhere. BUT maybe that has changed
over the years. I'm don't know though. Seems like whenever I go back to Spokane to visit my
mom...Spokane hasn't changed in almost 30 years. I still call it a "Cow Town" that thinks it's a
City. (+: I guess you are probably glad to be back HOME. Home is always were your heart is and
usually where you were raised for most of your life. I was born in Portland, Oregon just across
the bridge from where I now live in Vancouver WA...so, when hubby and I moved back here from
Spokane this just felt like HOME to me. And I LOVE IT HERE! But anyway...If you were born and raised
in Enumclaw I am sure that you feel blessed to be back.

Hope to see you on MJF more!

Blessings and hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

"Believe in yourself and let the glitter fly!" P.Smith Mail Art Hostess
Go to Top of Page

delsgirl
Farmgirl in Training

12 Posts

Suzie
Enumclaw Wa
USA
12 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  9:19:48 PM  Show Profile
Yes Peggy, home definately is where the heart is.....and mine is here!! Enumclaw has definately grown in the past 30 yrs....but I still love it!! Especially on days like today, even though I live in town, I can look right at Mt. Rainier and I love that!! Thanks for the welcome backs gals!!
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Back at last! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page