Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Reading Room
 Traveling Book A Lantern in Her Hand
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Reading Room: Previous Topic Traveling Book A Lantern in Her Hand Next Topic  

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2013 :  12:49:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies,

Here are the details to sign up for the Traveling Book A Lantern in Her Hand.

Send me an email with your address and I will send the book to the first person on the list.

When you finish the book, leave a message here and email me and I will let you know who and where to send the book next.

Please sign YOUR NAME INSIDE WITH YOUR STATE, (CITY IF YOU WOULD LIKE) AND THE DATE YOU FINISHED THE BOOK. It would be fun to see how far and long it travels before wearing out. If it does start to fall apart, but is still readable just put a rubber band around it and send it on. Otherwise, contact me for further instruction.

Send the book by MEDIA MAIL if desired to save on postage.

Please don't sign up if you can't get it read in 3 WEEKS or less and mailed out within 3 days of verification of the next person to receive this book. Others will be waiting.

Please let me know when you have finished the book and are ready to send it on. I will then email the next person to verify that they do in fact still want to read the book. If life has interfered and you aren't able to read it at that time, I will be glad to place you on the list for another time.

If you have any questions, please email me.

Happy Reading Everyone,

Lavender Rose
Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy--good or bad.
Our Daily Bread
  Reading Room: Previous Topic Traveling Book A Lantern in Her Hand Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page