Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Outpost
 Possible LAnd Buy to make small camp site on Lake
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Outpost: Previous Topic Possible LAnd Buy to make small camp site on Lake Next Topic  

Room To Grow
True Blue Farmgirl

974 Posts

Deborah
Kingston Georgia
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2013 :  09:04:10 AM  Show Profile
We are thinking about buying a small piece of land that is on a lake in NWGA...it has a little cabin on it for a person to live in that would take care of the property. We are thinking about having 5 tent sites and it has power for 2 RV's..so they would be available for rent also. I was wondering what I could rent the tent sites for, for a night and for a weekend...And what to rent the 2 RV sites for for the same...I would love any help on the matter.
Thanks
Deborah

now we are on our forever farm. God has blessed us.

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2013 :  11:34:21 AM  Show Profile
You'll want to look at a few factors, like your location, how close you are to other activities, and the amenities available. Then look at other places similar to what you have. Also check out their procedures and policies. I work for a company that maintains vacation rentals, and rates depend on a lot of factors. A good website is key, and facebook is a great way to get your name out there. Good Luck!

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

Room To Grow
True Blue Farmgirl

974 Posts

Deborah
Kingston Georgia
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2013 :  4:32:10 PM  Show Profile
Shanda, it is near Barnesly Gardens and this is a hi end place..golfing, spa etc..no other place near me similar..
THanks

now we are on our forever farm. God has blessed us.
Go to Top of Page
  Outpost: Previous Topic Possible LAnd Buy to make small camp site on Lake Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page