Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 My Sweet Kitty Passed Away Saturday...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic My Sweet Kitty Passed Away Saturday... Next Topic
Page: of 3

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2013 :  09:24:45 AM  Show Profile

Marlene and Jonni,

Thank you so much for thinking of me...and your kind words...I plan on getting another fur baby or two...too much love for sweet kitties not to share it...I have loved cats ever since I can remember...but never had one inside mainly because of allergies...but I weathered the allergy storm with my Sweet Kitty that I lost and I will weather it again with another fur baby...they are so sweet and loving...and so many of them don't have any home at all...so if I can make the difference in the life of one or two of them that is what I intend to do in memory of my Sweet Kitty:):):)

Hugs!

Judy

"A Falling Leaf is Summer's Wave Goodbye"...

Come little leaf, said the wind one day. Come to the meadow with me and play. Put on your dresses of red and gold; for the summer is past and the days grow cold.
George Cooper

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2013 :  6:24:15 PM  Show Profile
Dearest Judy,

I am just seeing now that your sweet little kitty passed away. I am sorry to hear of your loss. But what a blessed little kitty to have had you for his fur-mom. It is so hard to lose a fur-baby, and even though I have been through it so very much, it always breaks my heart. I know that there is a special place in Heaven for our pets. Big hugs to you, farmsister.

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Chapter Leader, Connecticut Simpler Life Sisters
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2013

Suburban Farmgirl Blogger
http://sfgblog.maryjanesfarm.org/
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2013 :  05:32:59 AM  Show Profile

Nicole,

Thank you so much for your sweet words...the girls here on the farm mean everything to me...I could not have a sweeter bunch of friends...everyone has been so thoughtful...understanding and encouraging during this most difficult time...I am in the process of looking for me a sweet new bundle of fur...in particular an orange tabby:):):)I just love them...so many people have no love in their hearts for animals...how sad to have a heart like that...but I think God must love us so much to put such sweet little things in our world...my Sweet Kitty brought me so much joy...I think they know much more than what most people realize...I have many pictures and videos of him...one is especially dear to my heart...taken when he was very little:):):)I hope you have a wonderful day...please keep me in your prayers:)

Hugs!

Judy

Come little leaf, said the wind one day. Come to the meadow with me and play. Put on your dresses of red and gold; for the summer is past and the days grow cold.
George Cooper

Farm Girl #5440
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2013 :  6:57:14 PM  Show Profile
Judy,

I agree. They are little angels. Good luck with finding a new little baby to love. Keep us posted on your search, and post a pic when you find your new friend. Your Sweet Kitty knew how much he was loved, and couldn't ask for more. I know he had a great life with you. Big hugs.

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Chapter Leader, Connecticut Simpler Life Sisters
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2013

Suburban Farmgirl Blogger
http://sfgblog.maryjanesfarm.org/
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2013 :  8:05:29 PM  Show Profile

Thank you Nicole...the vet told me to clean everything with Clorox and clean my carpets well as the feline leukemia is highly contagious to other cats...so I am in the middle of getting all that done before I bring a new bundle of fur home...I am so excited about getting a new fur baby:):):)they are just the sweetest little things...even to the very end my Sweet Kitty would wag his little tail when I talked to him...he truly knew he was so loved:):):)

Hugs!

Judy

George Cooper

Farm Girl #5440
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  1:47:10 PM  Show Profile
Judy: such a sad experience it is to loose a pet. Hope you are feeling a bit better.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7625 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7625 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  9:10:05 PM  Show Profile
Judy I am so sorry you lost your little kitty but I know when it is time you will bring home a new fur baby and it will bring you much pleasure with new little ways to win your heart, and it will know that you love it as much as the little fur baby loves you.
blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2013 :  12:10:42 PM  Show Profile

Marly and Darlene,

Thanks to both of you for your thoughtfulness and encouragement...it's been 2 weeks ago today that I lost my Sweet Kitty...but I am already planning to get another one...I am sure it won't be long before the right bundle of fur comes to live with us...I love them so much and miss my Sweet Kitty everyday...but a heart and home full of love awaits a new sweet fur baby...my DH told me this morning that he still misses our Sweet Kitty...so touching...

Hugs!

Judy

George Cooper

Farm Girl #5440
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic My Sweet Kitty Passed Away Saturday... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page