Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Please post here when you receive RAOK
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Please post here when you receive RAOK Next Topic
Page: of 8

Catherine L
True Blue Farmgirl

408 Posts

Cathy
Newton Texas
USA
408 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  12:56:24 PM  Show Profile
To Becky from Ohio,
Thank you for the apple recipes and the card. I have been out of town this past week (part of which was spent with my grandchildren)and when I got home I found your note in my mailbox. The picture is beautiful and I look forward to getting some apples and trying some of the recipes. Thank you for thinking of me, Cathy

~Cathy~
Farmgirl 2428 http://www.my-fairhaven.blogspot.com/
http://adaywithnonnaandboompa.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Catherine L
True Blue Farmgirl

408 Posts

Cathy
Newton Texas
USA
408 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  12:58:45 PM  Show Profile
To Becky from Florida,
I too want to thank you for the yummy looking Mango sauce. I think I will try mine as a sauce for pork. The jar top doily was an appreciated special touch. Thank you again, Cathy

~Cathy~
Farmgirl 2428 http://www.my-fairhaven.blogspot.com/
http://adaywithnonnaandboompa.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  2:56:46 PM  Show Profile
Becky I would also like to thank you for the Mango sauce. It looks Yummy. I have got to try it on pancakes. I am a pancake freak and love to try different toppings.
And the doily is so cute. I love it. Thank you so much Becky for things of me . It brightened my day. It is raining and storming here. Thank you, thank you!!! Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  3:31:33 PM  Show Profile
To Brenda -- thank you for thinking of me. The little kitty calendar & book marks are sweet, but the home made card is 'utterly' adorable. I love cows!! It really brightened my day.

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  4:58:42 PM  Show Profile
You are welcome Becky. Glad you liked them.

Lavender Rose
Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy--good or bad.
Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  5:00:55 PM  Show Profile
Denise,

What a lovely teacup and saucer. Thank You so much! The tea is going to be wonderful. It is was so nice of you to send me these things.

Lavender Rose
Brenda

Our Daily Bread

Edited by - Lavender Rose on Sep 30 2013 5:05:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  5:03:37 PM  Show Profile
Becky, What a surprise to receive the home made kitchen items. They are so pretty! I will get them hung up in my kitchen soon. It will be tempting to just use them as decorations. Thank You so much!

Lavender Rose
Brenda

Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9394 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9394 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  5:33:39 PM  Show Profile
Becky,
Thank you so much for thinking of me and sending me some of your Mango sauce. Can't wait to try it out. have to make some pancakes or get some vanilla ice cream! I might just try it from the jar. It looks so good!

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."
Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9394 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9394 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  5:34:28 PM  Show Profile
You're welcome Brenda!

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."
Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3108 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3108 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2013 :  1:29:21 PM  Show Profile
Brenda,
I love the cow card too!!

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

sjmjgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

566 Posts

Stephanie
Mt. Vernon Iowa
USA
566 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  5:11:42 PM  Show Profile
Becky, thank you for the beautiful card and the jar of mango sauce! I'll probably have to hide it from everybody otherwise it'll be gone in no time! It's been quite a week and you have really brightened my day! Thanks!

Farmgirl Sister # 3810

Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Dalai Lama

April is Autism Awareness month. Autism affects 1 in 88 children (1 in 54 boys, including my son). Go to http://www.autismspeaks.org/ to learn more and help Light It Up Blue on April 2nd!

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  7:03:45 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Becky,
How sweet of you to send me the Mango sauce with the cute homemade jar topper. Love the card too! I love mangoes and felt like drinking it! LOL! Haven't tried it yet but will soon. I think I might use it on spare ribs. Yummy! That's the only way my husband would get any! Or maybe I will drink it! Thanks again sister.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2013 :  4:31:58 PM  Show Profile
Becky, thank you for the Mango Sauce. The crocheted
topper is so cute too.I have never tried mangoes so I
am looking forward to it. I have a container of Low carb
Ice cream it will be great on!

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

Go to Top of Page

betmingo
True Blue Farmgirl

106 Posts

Betty
Athens Michigan
USA
106 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2013 :  7:51:55 PM  Show Profile
Becky,
I got a package from you Monday and it was a day I was ready to throw my hands up in defeat then go cry in the corner! Your little snow globe reminded me of my grandma as pink flamingos were "our" thing. (It's part of why I love them so!) I know it was you that sent it, but I feel like my gma was part of when I got it! It's currently right by my laptop where I am at about 85% of the time when I am home. I'm torn between taking it to school for my desk or leaving it at home!
You are awesome and I'm so thankful for the pick me up this week!!!
<3
Betty
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  09:40:49 AM  Show Profile
Becky
Thanks so much for sending the Mango Sauce, It looks delicious and I too think I will use it over my ice cream and maybe make a banana split. Wouldn't that be tasty.
I love the crocheted topper, it is so pretty.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3480 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3480 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  5:03:59 PM  Show Profile
Becky,
Thank you so much for the mango sauce, I have never tried anything like that before, but I have a feeling it will be liked for sure. I love the crocheted top, it is beautiful. The card was so pretty and I loved the note. Thank you so much, I know you put so much work into this gift, it was very thoughtful.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

heritagehunter
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Julie
La Salle Co
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  7:00:46 PM  Show Profile
Becky, I received your package on Monday. I'm sorry I haven't been able to thank you until now. My internet has been acting up and I haven't been able to get on the forum.

Thank you so much for the mango sauce. It is fantastic! I have tried it on French toast and it tastes like heaven on vanilla ice cream! I can hardly wait to burn the candle and I love the crochet jar topper.
Thank you for thinking of me, it was the perfect way to end the month.

Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2013 :  05:30:05 AM  Show Profile
Becky,

Thank you so very much for the beautiful shawl. I was having a bad week and an especially bad day and your package brought tears to my eyes. It meant the world to me to know that someone was thinking of me enough to send me someting so beautiful. Please keep the raok up girls, you just never know when something you send is going to completely turn around someone's day.

thank you again
hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2013 :  06:05:17 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Betty,
I am so glad that the snow globe helped you through a tough time. I know how much you like flamingos and I thought you would like it even though it was small. I didn't know that it would bring you memories of your grandmother. Maybe she is working with me to help you through this tough time.

Marcy,
You are so welcome. I am so glad that it brighten up your day. When I felt that yarn in the store I just knew I had to make you a shawl.

Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.

Edited by - Ladybek9756 on Oct 05 2013 06:07:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2013 :  07:58:50 AM  Show Profile
Thank you to Brenda and Becky for the goodies. I loved them. Can't wait to try the Mango Sauce.

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.marykay.com/rcarson4
Go to Top of Page

sjmjgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

566 Posts

Stephanie
Mt. Vernon Iowa
USA
566 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2013 :  3:33:50 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, thank you, Becky M! The gourd jack o' lantern is absolutely adorable! It now has a special place in my living room. I think this is my new favorite fall decoration! I will post a pic as soon as I can!

Farmgirl Sister # 3810

Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Dalai Lama

April is Autism Awareness month. Autism affects 1 in 88 children (1 in 54 boys, including my son). Go to http://www.autismspeaks.org/ to learn more and help Light It Up Blue on April 2nd!

Edited by - sjmjgirl on Oct 12 2013 3:43:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2013 :  6:02:47 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Becky M.
I want to let you know that your gourd jack o'lantern was absolutely beautiful. I have it sitting on my table by my chair. The candy is good and I had to hide it so my husband would not devour it all at once. Thank you so much for your sweet gift. It is mid-term week for me and it could not have arrived at a better time. Really made my day a much happier one. I feel better about my two upcoming tests this Thursday now.
Thank you so very much.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2013 :  10:21:14 AM  Show Profile
So sorry it has taken me so long to get back on here to say my thank yous. I had trouble with my password and was just now able to get onto an actual computer to tend to it.

I received a wonderful vintage crochet book from Becky in Ohio! I can not wait to try some of the patterns. It is just perfect and your photo card was GORGEOUS!!

A big thank you to Kelly for her notecard! I got it in the mail on my way home from grocery shopping. The perfect pick me up!
Thank you for thinking of me!! :D
hugs
Jessie

"Wonder Woman hasn't got a cape, she just turned her apron around"
Farmgirl Sister #235
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1418 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1418 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2013 :  10:21:34 PM  Show Profile
Becky!!!! Thank you SO much for the wonderful mango sauce - I was so excited to open your package, and see this adorable canning jar - I LOVE the fancy cover, - yellow is my fav colour, so it's perfect :) Thank you so very very much!!
Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2013 :  11:21:07 AM  Show Profile
Becky in Ohio!!
thank you for the Swedish Flower fabric!
I think I will quilt it, embellish it a bit
and frame it. But then again, I may change
my mind and think of something else to do
with one of them. Thank you so much!

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Please post here when you receive RAOK Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page