Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Trick or Treat!-Mail Out Tomorrow!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Trick or Treat!-Mail Out Tomorrow! Next Topic
Page: of 8

pstill
True Blue Farmgirl

148 Posts

Pennie
Barnwell South Carolina
USA
148 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  4:08:48 PM  Show Profile
I got my trick r treat goodies :) YAY Thank You Robbi!! (for some reason, I can't get the upload thing to upload a picture!!)

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ~Mark Twain

Pennie :)
Farmgirl #5381
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1249 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1249 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  5:33:07 PM  Show Profile
Teri yours was mailed yesterday. Hope you get it soon.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1249 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1249 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  5:35:43 PM  Show Profile
Teri yours was mailed yesterday. Hope you get it soon.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

Cissik
True Blue Farmgirl

579 Posts

Sylvia
Kent WA
USA
579 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2013 :  8:16:57 PM  Show Profile
Winnie your package is being mailed tomorrow! Yeah! Hope you love it!

Sylvia
Kent, WA
Farm Girl #5389
http://vintagehousegoods.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ChickenElla
Farmgirl in Training

25 Posts

Robbi
Caseyville Illinois
USA
25 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  12:16:18 PM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness! My partner, Pennie and I had the best swap! Not only did we both love our packages, but we hit it off as new friends and text almost everyday.

Here is what she sent me! She is so talented and made so many great things by hand.
A little prim doll, a hand painted witch sign, handmade witch boots with broom, cute Halloween stickers, candy bucket, glow in the dark straw cup, jack-I-lantern notepad, crocheted bag, keychain, crocheted coasters, little polyclay witch and ghost, charm bracelet, Halloween pencils, tart Warner squares, travel hand sanitizer, prim tin can, and a candy sampler.

And she said she could not upload a photo of hers, so here is what I sent her!

A handmade Wicked Witch of the East bookmark, candle with witch hat decorated with feathers from my chickens, vintage cat punch needle, vintage cat and pumpkin ornaments, homemade cinnamon glazed popcorn and spiced almonds in modge podged jars, bottled "swamp fog", candy sticks, caramels, prim candles, masked photo, and a trick or treat box :)

I had so much fun with this swap. It really sparked my creativity!!

~rs
ChickenElla
Sister #5373
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2317 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2317 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  12:32:19 PM  Show Profile
Wonderful Treats that are arriving by broomstick. Love all the creativity and farm girl love being shown. And making new friendships is what it is all about! Great job everyone!

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3474 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3474 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  2:05:04 PM  Show Profile
Everyone's goodies are so cute and creative. I am loving all the pictures.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5175 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5175 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  2:33:57 PM  Show Profile
I love all the pics! I got my package today from Judy in Canada. I have not opened it yet. I am too tired to enjoy, Gonna wait till tomorrow. I got an email from Judy saying they had to help another farmer in need, so she would get her box from me, from the post office when she got back. I hope all went well!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7628 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7628 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  7:56:27 PM  Show Profile
I love the pictures of everything that you all have received in this swap. I will be sending my package next Tues.
Hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2013 :  6:08:36 PM  Show Profile
Hi Connie!!!!!
Thanks for you generous concern over us with BIL's accident & harvest.....much love back dear friend!!

We got rained out at his farm so drove like the wind to get home & by a hair beat the PO lady locking the door! There was sooo many kind treasures waiting at the PO it was like Christmas!

Connie, spoiled me rotten BIG time!!!!! There's not too many things that would stop hubby from heading to check the cows first but I must say FG mail did it!! LOL
Connie is ALWAYS generous but the cute goodies were over the top!!!!! Her cute goodie bucket was filled to the brim with muffin mix, tea towels(way tooo cute) the best corn candy ever! coffee that hubby is brewing up right now, cards, fabric, buttons, ribbons, jeely beans(all gone now! haha) gum, caramel apple wraps, clothes pins & thee best candy pecans which we're fighting over!!!
If all that wasn't enough Connie, made the cutest Halloween houses.....pics below! I'll line them up on the kitchen window to have a fun look see!
Beside the houses are the bookmarks that are tooooo cute! Connie, I'll save them for years to come for sure!!!!!
The vintage postcards really hit the nail on the head! Loved the ATC of a cat!!!!!
I know I'm forgetting something so excepted a HUGE THANK YOU & HUGS for being thee best spookiest partner!!!!!!
Your box was a true gift!!
PS.....I can't believe how fast your box got there!
Hugs...I'd smile but I'm into the candy
Judy

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2013 :  6:10:49 PM  Show Profile
THANKS Julie for hosting!!!!!
Hope your harvest is going good!!!!! Thinking about you
Hugs Judy

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5175 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5175 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2013 :  6:51:12 PM  Show Profile
Judy! We got them the same day!! LOL!! I am glad you like everything, I told Julie, you REAL Farm Girls deserve spoiling!! The Witches Clothes line is soooo cute!!!!I love all my loot!!! I feel like a kid again Trick -or- Treating!! I will save my candy to eat while watching Dancing with the Stars and The x-Factor! We are going to have a blast with those Spooky Hands!! There is candy missing from the pic, My hubby stole it! Big Hug!! Connie

Edited by - Killarney on Sep 27 2013 6:51:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5175 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5175 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2013 :  6:56:02 PM  Show Profile
Forgot to show you my Billion Dollars up close I got from Canada! LOL! Thanks a Billion! Judy! LOL! and Thank you Julie for Hosting!! It has been fun!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2013 :  7:12:55 PM  Show Profile
Connie,
The pics didn't get load... Sorry trying again!!!!!

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2013 :  7:14:56 PM  Show Profile
Sorry....for some reason my computer wasn't showing the pics but now it is!!!! Crazy!
Connie, love where you put the hands!!! LOL
Judy

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5175 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5175 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2013 :  8:40:09 PM  Show Profile
Judy, isn't that a hoot about hose postcards! I looked thru about 100 cards that day!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6624 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6624 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2013 :  05:20:50 AM  Show Profile
This Farmgirl swap was just so fun! Everyone came up with so many creative ways to celebrate Halloween Farmgirl style. The thing I love most about sharing swaps is trying to dream up ways to send out a little package that brightens someone's day. We are all used to being the maestro's of making everyone have a fun celebration, and the swaps are our way of helping "the givers" be on the receiving end! When I get a farm girl package, my husband always passes by to see if there is any candy to snatch up! Hehe!!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2013 :  12:44:05 PM  Show Profile
I have been trying to download my pictures from my phone without success....soo I can't wait any longer to post my thank you to my wonderful swap partner and our wonderful hostess, Julie!!! I got THE most wonderful Trick or Treat package from her....so many great treasures. Julie made me the cutest Trick or Treat bag I've ever seen with vintage looking Halloween fabric to die for..it even has a Halloween button and ribbon sewn on.... She also made me a darling black and orange polka dot apron and an adorable Halloween mug rug! Julie found me two vintage Halloween mid-century masks that brought me right back to trick or treating when I was young, elastic band and all...they are so cool. Also, vintage cardboard cutouts of witches and bats! Then, vintage looking Bethany Lowe hanging decorations, vintage looking treat boxes filled with candies, adorable green straws with witch heads, bottle cap magnets, kleenex, Halloween dishtowel, mug holder, bottle labels, and TONS of candy and goodies (which are almost gone). I am still trying to figure out how to post pictures of all my wonderful treasures....(Connie I know you're going to want to see them all, especially my masks!!!). I broke my camera when we were on vacation and don't have the instruction manual to the fancy camera my son gave me, so all I have is my iPhone and I can't figure out how to download pictures to my computer...they keep disappearing. So, as soon as I can figure it out I will post them. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Julie...you just picked everything out so perfectly for me, you knew exactly what I would love!!! This has been such a wonderfully fun swap! I am almost finished with your box Julie and will get it mailed out hopefully Monday!

Big Hugs, Tammy

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

Cissik
True Blue Farmgirl

579 Posts

Sylvia
Kent WA
USA
579 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2013 :  1:27:33 PM  Show Profile
He won't be disappointed when my box arrives!

quote:
Originally posted by Red Tractor Girl

This Farmgirl swap was just so fun! Everyone came up with so many creative ways to celebrate Halloween Farmgirl style. The thing I love most about sharing swaps is trying to dream up ways to send out a little package that brightens someone's day. We are all used to being the maestro's of making everyone have a fun celebration, and the swaps are our way of helping "the givers" be on the receiving end! When I get a farm girl package, my husband always passes by to see if there is any candy to snatch up! Hehe!!

Winnie #3109

Sylvia
Kent, WA
Farm Girl #5389
http://vintagehousegoods.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2013 :  04:33:48 AM  Show Profile
Here are my treats from Sherry ... No tricks here, thank you so much! Sherry I really enjoyed opening all the goodies you sent! Great work you do.

Teri
"There are black sheep in every flock"

www.whitesheepfarm.com
https://www.etsy.com/shop/whitesheepprimitive
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5175 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5175 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2013 :  06:26:13 AM  Show Profile
I love everyone' treats and pics! Tammy, how could you tease us all like that with no pictures! LOL!!I cant wait to see the mask!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7628 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7628 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2013 :  5:08:26 PM  Show Profile
Such fun,
I can hardly wait until I receive my Trick or treat swap box.

I love those eye lashes Connie

hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Sep 29 2013 5:09:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5175 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5175 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2013 :  5:45:32 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Darlene! they are cute! I will wear those to work for Halloween!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  06:42:08 AM  Show Profile
Hi Cindy,

Your package went out first thing this morning! It should get to you by Wednesday (fingers crossed) I so hope you like your goodies.

hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6624 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6624 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  4:03:05 PM  Show Profile
WooHoo! Farmgirl maill for me today from Sylvia! Thank-you so much for so many wonderful surprises!! Did you embroider the adorable pumpkin dishtowel? So cute! And can I say that the candy did not survive the home arrival of a certain household member? Actually we both dug into it after dinner!! Hehe!

Check out the fun Trick or Treats:

There is also a cute Halloween quilted mat, pumpkin candle, bat cookie cutter, Halloween drink glass for the car, fun Halloween socks, candy and a cute card.

Sylvia, thanks again for making the mail delivery today so fun and for being my swap buddy!!

Trick or Treat everyone!!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Trick or Treat!-Mail Out Tomorrow! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page