Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Trick or Treat!-Mail Out Tomorrow!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Trick or Treat!-Mail Out Tomorrow! Next Topic
Page: of 8

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5175 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5175 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  12:52:12 PM  Show Profile
Me too, Sarah, me too! LOL!! I figured most Farm Girls already loved The Vermont Country Store!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  5:52:03 PM  Show Profile
Connie, I think I am behind... what else am I missing out on? ;) LOL

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  6:05:56 PM  Show Profile
Winnie,

You just made my day. I received the most amazing Halloween package from you this evening, I absolutely adore it all! You really spoiled me. Thank you so much! Everything smelled so wonderful when I opened the box, and the adorable pumpkin and candy corn decorations absorbed the scent. The wreath supplies are so cute - what a great idea. The Longaberger bag is just wonderful (and the almost identical paper you made the card out of is great) The owl necklace is absolutely perfect, they are my favorite animal and I noticed them on the ribbon too. I can't wait to try the coffee and use my new mug rug. I can wait to do the dishes, but the new dishcloth will soften the blow ;). Your friend is very talented and I really like her cards, I am glad you shared that with me, I am going to look up her website. Thank you so much for spoiling me and for taking me on as a second partner. I am so thrilled and so grateful.

PS - I am mailing your package out tomorrow - obviously the post office is open now, I hope you like it. :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.

Edited by - mrssarahhall on Sep 16 2013 6:12:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5175 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5175 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  6:46:14 PM  Show Profile
Sarah, Winnie is really Santa! Gorgeous Halloween Goodies!!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  8:14:13 PM  Show Profile
I KNEW it.... ;)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7628 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7628 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  8:43:51 PM  Show Profile
What a neat Halloween package, everything is so neat!
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2013 :  06:29:39 AM  Show Profile
Sherry,
your package shipped today, EnJoY!

Teri
"There are black sheep in every flock"

www.whitesheepfarm.com
https://www.etsy.com/shop/whitesheepprimitive
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6624 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6624 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2013 :  07:44:56 AM  Show Profile
Hi Sarah--- I am so happy to hear that the goodies arrived safely and that you had fun opening them all up! I just love fall and Halloween so it was my pleasure to share this swap with you!!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5175 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5175 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2013 :  5:50:44 PM  Show Profile
Judy's Package should be at least halfway to Canada! Hugs!
Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2013 :  4:29:29 PM  Show Profile
Received a wonderful Halloween package in the mail today from my swap partner, Lisa. It contained an oven mitt, pot holder, and kitchen towel with a Halloween/Witch theme. The colors were typical Halloween with a lot of purple thrown in. How did Lisa know purple is my favorite color? They items are so bright and colorful and are already in use! Thanks, Lisa, for a great gift.

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2013 :  12:17:34 PM  Show Profile
Hey Connie!
Usually I try hard to get my mailing out early but I had to wait for that city trip for the supply I needed but be assured that Broom Hilda tied your box onto her broom this morning & is flying super fast regardless of the witches' speed limit!

Have a hoooot of a day!
Hugs Judy

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6624 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6624 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2013 :  1:03:18 PM  Show Profile
Sarah-- Farmgirl Trick or Treat mail arrived to me despite 90 degree temps! Whoop!! Wow, you really spoiled me with so many wonderful treats. Look at all of the fun here:

There was yardage of fun fabric, a cute bag FULL of candies and cute items, the adorable wooden scarecrow, snow globe , Gund witch, notepad, kitchen towel and so many other adorable Halloween goodies shown here. The Mini Reeses cups came liquified ( Florida Heat!) so they are currently reviving in the freezer and the bar candy and turtles are in the frig. I have full confidence they will greatly enjoyed once they get over the dang persistent heat down here!!

Thank-you so much for such a wonderful and fun Trick or Treat swap! I will enjoy adding all of the little goodies around the house. So much FUN!!!

Trick or Treat Farmgirl style is the B.E.S.T !!!

Winnie #3109

Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2317 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2317 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2013 :  1:15:02 PM  Show Profile
What wonderful packages everyone is receiving, you're right Winnie, Trick or Treat farm girl style really is the best!

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2013 :  1:32:47 PM  Show Profile
Winnie,

I am so excited it arrived safely! I was so concerned about securing the snowglobe and the scare crow it never even crossed my mind that the chocolate would be a puddle when it got to Florida - duh! Hope it will still be yummy, though misshapen, once it cools down a bit. So happy you like everything, thanks again for all of the goodies you sent me too! This has been a really fun swap.

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7628 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7628 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2013 :  9:59:14 PM  Show Profile
How cute!

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

monique
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

monique
lepelstraat noord brabant
Netherlands
165 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2013 :  10:40:48 AM  Show Profile
When I just got home from work there was this wonderful package waiting for me from Julie.
She really has send me so many gorgious, wonderful things.....I just can't believe it!!!!!!
She has send me the most gorgious bag, apron, potholders, dishcloth all handmade. And I received lots and lots of candy, and halloween socks, hankies, candles,coffee, ornament,lotion bar, fabrics, patterns, magazine, list pad.........
I have placed photo's on my facebook through my telephone. Now I have to figure out how to place photo's here.
But if I can't place them here( perhaps I have to wait untill my husband comes home), you can find them on my facebook page monique dons.

http://thymeandlavender.blogspot.com

www.wolshopmonique.nl
Go to Top of Page

AmberNWichita
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amber
Wichita Kansas
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2013 :  9:39:09 PM  Show Profile
oh my I'm slacking I've only picked up a few things I better get cracking!

“Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels.”

http://my2.tupperware.com/tup-html/A/ambernoah-welcome.html
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7628 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7628 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2013 :  7:07:35 PM  Show Profile
Well you have been busy.
hugs

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

danyel
True Blue Farmgirl

350 Posts

Danyel
Robertsdale PA
USA
350 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2013 :  5:55:46 PM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful treat, no tricks in my goodie bag. Thank you to my swap partner Dee. My package arrived, sat in the post office several days, then on the kitchen table for a couple more because I thought it was my husbands! no one told me it was for me (thought it was his hat!)
So... I have wonderful pair of candy corn socks, pumpkin cupcake papers and picks, the cutest Halloween houses full of chocolate goodies, pumpkin candle holder, plush pumpkin, black cat plaque, pot holder and tea towels. and a wonderfully scented potpourri. I really need to learn how to post pictures, all "wrapped" up in a cute orange dotted bag. Thank you again. Yours will be in the mail by Saturday.

Danyel
Farmgirl sister 4202
Go to Top of Page

Oakie
True Blue Farmgirl

63 Posts

Dee
Clay Hill Florida
USA
63 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  04:51:27 AM  Show Profile
Glad you got your package Danyel. I just love the fabric I got for the bag. I liked it so much I went back to get some more and it was all gone!

Dee
Sister #5303
“Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain.” Sherrilyn Kenyon, Acheron
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1249 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1249 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  06:51:08 AM  Show Profile
I received my wonderful package from Teri. She is so great at making things, and even flowers from the garden. My package smelled so good when I opened it. It was like a fall walk through a field of flowers. And then all the goodies that she sent, here's the pictures. I had to take a close up of the little special pokies that she made. They are just fun.Thank you Teri for all my goodies.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  07:23:32 AM  Show Profile
glad you liked them Sherry ...

Teri
"There are black sheep in every flock"

www.whitesheepfarm.com
https://www.etsy.com/shop/whitesheepprimitive
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  07:27:30 AM  Show Profile
Lisa, I mailed your package yesterday.

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6641 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6641 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  08:32:48 AM  Show Profile
Marlee, I am away from home on a mini vacation but got my Treat or Treat package from you before I left, thank you so much. You will get yours when I return.
Here finally is the picture of all my Marlee goodies, she made me a Jean Pocket so cute, I got Halloween Socks, earrings, a vintage hankie which she knows I collect, tea, candy, potholders, a Halloween Stamp set and she made my card. Thank you so much Marlee, I am putting finishing touches to yours.

Hugs,
Debbie

"There is nothing better than to end a bad day covered in dog slobber!"
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Oct 01 2013 2:11:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2013 :  11:22:21 AM  Show Profile
How fun!~! Such cute things!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Trick or Treat!-Mail Out Tomorrow! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page