Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Not new, but it's been along time...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Not new, but it's been along time... Next Topic  

hour3suns
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Sharon
Frankfort OH
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2013 :  2:44:31 PM  Show Profile
And I feel like I'm missing something. You ever get that feeling? I've chatted with my Ravelry friends, chatted with my facebook friends, but still...there's something missing.

I've been trying to get an herb garden started this year, and have wanted to learn about medicinal herbs, but there's no one around here that relates, so I go on-line for knowledge. We have a small farm, and most of the woman I know don't relate to it, as they live in town and I feel like I'm their novelty.

A few weeks ago I picked up MJ's special herb issue and that's when I remembered I had signed up for the FC years ago, had spent a short time here, and then went to the wayside. Something has been calling me here, so I finally got my patoot in gear and thought I'd come back to form some friendships, see if I can find what I've been missing.

Smiling & Waving,
Sharon

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2013 :  3:12:05 PM  Show Profile
Sharon, Welcome back!! We are all so glad you are here...lots to learn about herbs here. It amazes me every day the women here and the knowledge they have and share!!! Glad to h ave you back!!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

Dirtduchess
True Blue Farmgirl

693 Posts

Patsy
Decatur TX
USA
693 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2013 :  4:02:55 PM  Show Profile
Well, I am not to good at medicinal info about herbs. I can tell you that herbs are so good in food. I grow them every year.
Welcome back. This is the best spot to find answers for almost everything. Much more interesting and personal than Goggle. Lol

Patsy
Farmgirl 4678

Leave room in your garden for the fairies to dance.
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2013 :  4:36:02 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back, Sharon. Hope you stay with us now. You will learn a lot, and can ask any question and get an answer. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2013 :  09:18:19 AM  Show Profile
Welcome back Sharon. I think there are some threads in herbal wisdom you could check out or post there with your questions. I am sure one of the ladies here will be able to help.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Not new, but it's been along time... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page