Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Color Swap-Blue: POST PICS HERE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Color Swap-Blue: POST PICS HERE Next Topic
Page: of 3

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2013 :  1:39:17 PM  Show Profile
Can't wait to see! Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7633 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7633 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2013 :  5:00:42 PM  Show Profile
Ok Joey,
This sounds good. I hope I can do it.
hugs and thanks
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2013 :  06:25:29 AM  Show Profile
I received my blue package last night, thanks so much Linda! I just love everything! I put on the brooch immediately, it is so pretty - my hubby was teasing me because I had it on with my pj's. Did you make that beautiful card for me? I just love it and am going to pass it on to my dear grandmother who loves hummingbirds and has been facing major health issues lately, I just know this will brighten her day as much as it did mine. The blue man is great, I have him on my fridge. The pin cushion - I have never seen one like that in blue, what a find! I will definately put the fun crafting supplies to good use as well. Thank you so much

This is my loot from Linda, didn't she do a great job?!

Linda, Your package is going out today, hope you will enjoy it, I can't wait for you to get it.

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2013 :  10:24:38 AM  Show Profile
So glad you liked everything Sarah and your package made its way to
you in record time! Yes, I did make the card for you and so happy to
know your grandmother will enjoy the hummingbird. The brooch is a
fish and had to laugh when you said you had worn him on your pj's!

What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2013 :  10:54:26 AM  Show Profile
Lol, I should clarify, I didnt sleep with the brooch on, just put it on as soon as, I opened,it :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2013 :  12:17:02 PM  Show Profile
WOW!! That was quick! I love everything but that blue pin cushion is something special. I've never seen anything like it. Thanks for posting the pic. Joey

Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2013 :  12:29:00 PM  Show Profile
WOW !!!! I have to agree :-) The pin cushion is just gorgeous color of blue.....

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2013 :  8:51:00 PM  Show Profile
Ladies, don't forget to post your pics here for the blue swap. You know we all want to see. Thanks, Joey

Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Gladstone Mi.
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2013 :  3:23:45 PM  Show Profile
Patsy, I received the blue things today. I love them all. The soap smells so wonderful!!!! Thank you so much. I will get a picture on here as soon as I can.

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2013 :  10:19:47 AM  Show Profile
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE BLUE !!!! What a wonderful swap! Sorry I missed it.

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2013 :  11:53:26 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Madelina(what a pretty name.),
Sorry you missed it too. Blue is everyone's favorite color, it seems and there are so many pretty shades. Of course I couldn't stop
With just one color. There are more coming, so keep a look out and come join us then. Thanks, Joey

Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3105 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3105 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2013 :  4:45:43 PM  Show Profile
Marilyn,
I received my blue bundle yesterday :) Thank you so much! Everything was wrapped in blue tissue paper with a blue bow on each thing! I drink tea everyday so that was a wonderful choice! The paper and pen will be in my purse along with the tic tacs. The blue beads are so pretty I think I'll make a bracelet with them. I do a lot of scrapbooking so the flower tag and cut outs will be used, and the forget me not package says they can be planted this fall so they will be. Do you live near the mountains? It's such a beautiful picture. I hope I get to visit someday. Thank you again so much - this was such a fun swap!
Heather

Farmgirl Sister #4701
Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1503 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1503 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2013 :  8:13:06 PM  Show Profile
I'm so glad you liked everything Heather! I live near Seattle, so yes, the Olympic Mountain range lies to the West of us and the Cascade Mountains lie to the East. We can see them on a clear day. This was a really fun swap. Thanks Joey for hosting it!

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

http://blueskyanddaisies.blogspot.com

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2013 :  12:47:06 PM  Show Profile
Darlene...you are the sweetest. I received my blue package today and you did a great job. I love it all, from the Welcome Friends stake for the garden, my blue notecards, an adorable little purse to place tea bags (which are in blue lol) very pretty blue stone metal bracelets and blue headbands and most of all a handmade blue angel.Thank you for your blues lol.

Keep in touch neighbor :)

A Friend is Someone who Reaches for your Hand, But Touches your Heart!
Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

brooksmom26
Farmgirl at Heart

5 Posts

Susan
Mt. Ulla NC
USA
5 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2013 :  09:21:25 AM  Show Profile

Love my blue things!! This was my first swap and it was oh so much fun! Thank you Sherry!!
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2013 :  12:01:26 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Joan-
Received your package and love it all. I don't know how to post pics. The wooden heart and wooden Freedom block are great. So are the cute flip flop box, acrylic bird and acrylic flower and pencils. The acrylics I will use as fan pulls. How cute will that be.

BTW I don't remember if I told you the headbands are for bookmarks. They hold the pages so well.

Thanks for being a great swapper!

Be Blessed,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1503 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1503 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2013 :  7:35:08 PM  Show Profile
Heather, I received your wonderful package today and I can't wait to use all of these items! The sweetie charm will make a great necklace for my niece. I love the wooden tags but I am especially fond the one with the windmill on it.....I love windmills! The buttons are all very cool and quite unique so they will come in handy for a pillow project I'm saving blue buttons for. The daisy brads are great and will be a nice addition to my papercrafting collection. I've never seen anything quite like them before. The ribbons, large and small are nice, too. I have already put the hairbands to great use on my roll of compost bags to keep it tidy in the drawer. The box you sent everything in is the perfect size for storing craft items in my drawer so it will be staying around here too! This was a fun swap. Thanks again for the goodies and for being a great swap partner!

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

http://blueskyanddaisies.blogspot.com

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Edited by - edlund33 on Jul 02 2013 7:39:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2013 :  3:02:38 PM  Show Profile
Sarah,
Your wonderful package arrived today! Thanks so much for the
cute blue metal mini lantern, gorgeous long sky blue neck scarf,
small blue owl lip gloss(now that was really unique!) the blue bandana,
pretty blue crafting ribbon (which I will be using right away) and the
adorable teeny, tiny white owl with blue markings, he's a real sweetie
and already on my cards display shelf. Thanks so much for everything Almost forgot, the cute little navy blue teddy bear!

What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....

Edited by - hummingbirdjoy on Jul 03 2013 3:28:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7633 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7633 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2013 :  8:35:12 PM  Show Profile
So Many neat blue things really nice. I do love that blue pin cushion, so pretty a blue.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

sandylee
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

sandy
sunset south carolina
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2013 :  9:30:34 PM  Show Profile
Hey Cathy , I finally got your package out today, I am so sorry it is late. But I hope what I sent you will be worth the wait. This has been true blue fun!!!!
Hugs Sandy

"You don't need alot of money to lead a rich life. Good friends and a loving family are worth their weight in gold."

For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. Psalms 100:5
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2013 :  08:11:33 AM  Show Profile
I am so happy to hear that you like everything Linda! I had so much fun picking out those items for you. I thought that the owl lip balm was a necessity! I am glad to hear you like it too! :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

SylviaE
True Blue Farmgirl

350 Posts

Sylvia
Wichita KS
USA
350 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2013 :  2:49:24 PM  Show Profile
Got my blue swap items from Linda (lindagwynn) today and I love it all. Funny she sent me a ruffle scarf because I make theses too, but didn't have any blue yarn. the papers, and cards are beautiful and the earring attached to one card are great. Blue stickers and blue sticky notes will come in handy too. Thanks for a great swap, Linda! Hope you like your goodies too!

Sylvia E
Farmgirl Sister #2871

http://real1remakes.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2013 :  4:27:27 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Joey,
I received your package. It was great. The fabric will come in handy for some projects I have in mind. I love the blue elephant tape measure and the bird chip clip. I can always use cards as I was almost out of my other set. You can never have two many buttons or dish cloths. I didn't have any blue ones and these will go nicely with my collection. Thank you for all the goodies.
Becky

My Blog: farmgirlmuse.blogspot.com

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.

Edited by - Ladybek9756 on Jul 05 2013 4:28:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7633 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7633 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2013 :  5:09:06 PM  Show Profile
I received my blue box from Betty today, I tried to post a picture but it won't upload.
Anyway, It is really nice; she made me this neat card that has layers and has Hope on the front.
There was a little blue bag holding everything inside the box, and inside was a oval sticker from the Great Lakes that shows the lakes and then says unsalted and shark free, that is funny because I live in California where the ocean is full of salt and has sharks. There were blue pens and blue highliter, and blue stick candy, and a giant blue clothespin to hold things, She sent a blue key chain light from her boyfriends business, a mailable frame,and she made a little Memory Book that is really cute. She used to make them with her grandmother, which makes it special and it is neat because it kind of accordian like.
I will try to take another picture with a different camera so it won't be so big to upload.
Thanks so much Betty, I love it and you did well for your first swap.
hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Jul 05 2013 5:21:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2013 :  8:11:06 PM  Show Profile
Margo,

Just wanted to let you know that I recieved my package from you! I love it. I will have to post a picture tomorrow. I don't have my camera handy right now. I will comment on everything then too, but I do have to tell you that I love, love, love the feathers from your beloved bird! Beautiful. And I love the bonnet! It is oh so sweet and I feel honored that you trust that I'll give it a good home!

I got your package off a little late. Sorry. I think that seems to be the theme with me. :(

Emily
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3105 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3105 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2013 :  10:50:38 AM  Show Profile
Marilyn,
Glad you got my package and enjoyed everything. This was definitely a fun swap. I can't wait for another color!
Heather

Farmgirl Sister #4701
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Color Swap-Blue: POST PICS HERE Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page