violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2013 :  5:54:49 PM  Show Profile
One more post from me tonight :)! I just had to show you all the "Cookbook" Tammy made for me. It is amazing, so wish you all could see all the pages in it, but for now, I'll just share a photo of the cover - so, so sweet!
Thanks again Tammy for a wonderful swap!
Big Hugs,
Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2318 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2318 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2013 :  05:30:40 AM  Show Profile
What a wonderful pkg. Ruth and Tammy. Love the aprons and all the goodies.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2013 :  11:49:39 AM  Show Profile
Brenda...will be mailing your pkg either today or tomorrow.

Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

"Believe in yourself and let the glitter fly!" P.Smith Mail Art Hostess
Go to Top of Page

SylviaE
True Blue Farmgirl

350 Posts

Sylvia
Wichita KS
USA
350 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2013 :  4:12:15 PM  Show Profile

Here are all the goodies I got from my swap partner Julie ( tree lady). It contains a wonderful teal and brown full apron and a vintage red gingham half apron with chicken scratch.....just like my grandmother used to make and I was wishing I had one of hers still, and here yours came. Also some cooking magazines and dish cloths and to scraper/spatulas a pad of sticky notes shaped like a cupcake and some packages of cute band aids. She wrote a nice note too! Thanks Julie for all the great goodies! Your box is ready to mail tomorrow.

Sylvia E
Farmgirl Sister #2871

http://real1remakes.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3105 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3105 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2013 :  07:24:27 AM  Show Profile
Joyce,
Your package is ready to go, but I probably won't get to the post office until tomorrow.
Heather

Farmgirl Sister #4701
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  4:37:04 PM  Show Profile
Got my apron from my swap partner and I love it, love it, love it. The colors and flowers are my favorites. My partner got the apron from CJ. CJ you do great work. Lots of goodies were added as well. The magnets are on the refrigerator, the coasters are on tables waiting to be used. Dishcloths will be used later. Thanks so much Peggy.

Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy--good or bad.
Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  5:25:34 PM  Show Profile
Brenda...so glad that you liked it. CJ does fabulous work and even though I don't sew...I know that
giving a gift of her Aprons is always going to please the receiver!! I did knit the dishcloths...hope
you enjoy all the tucks!

Hugs and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1417 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1417 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  5:57:32 PM  Show Profile
I love seeing all the pictures!! This is such a fun swap :) Can't wait till it's my turn :D
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9388 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9388 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  7:02:14 PM  Show Profile
Julie thanks so much for hostessing this swap. It has been so much fun!I just love seeing all the beautiful items that have been swapped! Everyone is so creative in their packages. Loved this swap.

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."
Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2318 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2318 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2013 :  08:37:42 AM  Show Profile
Sylvia,
Thank You for the wonderful apron package. Not 1, not 2 but 3 beautiful aprons and all kinds of goodies to go with them. I love the cute denim apron and so do the granddaughters! Everyone has been so great with this swap, I love all the thoughtfulness that has gone into each package. Way to go my farm girls! Remember, for those who have not mailed out their packages the mail out deadline is tomorrow!

Hugs
Julie

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2013 :  2:21:31 PM  Show Profile
Lori, Crafter,
I mailed your apron today. You should receive it
on Thursday. I hope you enjoy it.

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

"Longin' to be farmin'.."
Go to Top of Page

DandeeRose
True Blue Farmgirl

1509 Posts

Alicia
Charlestown, IN
1509 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2013 :  5:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Send DandeeRose a Yahoo! Message
Grrr!!! Still adding trim! lol! Such FABULOUS packages!!!!!

Many Blessings- Alicia #5232
http://dandeelionrose.blogspot.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2013 :  12:03:03 AM  Show Profile

Brenda... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY NEW APRON! Oh, it is so me, you wouldn't even believe it. I had told
you that Pansies were also my favorite flower (just like you) and that I loved Scotty Prints too because
I have a Scotty Dog...but I did not tell you that I loved All Things Hearts also...and look what you
created for me. I was so thrilled when I opened your box...words cannot express my excitement. I tried
it on and my Husband said, "That looks just like something you would have picked out for yourself." So True!

I also loved the pretty dishcloth (which it won't be used for that...it's too pretty!), the Friendship
Coffee/Tea Mug, the variety of Teas, the adorable Retro Journal and Card (so cute), & the ink pen. I feel
like I am leaving something out, oh yes the adorable blue heart...but the tucks were all so very fun! I loved it all!!!

Thanks for being a Great Swap Partner!!! And by the way...you are a year younger than me...but all my kids
are grown and gone. But they have blessed me with Gorgeous Grand-babies and I love spoiling them.

Enjoy the rest of the summer and just know that I will think of you when ever I wear my Sweet Apron.

Blessings and Big Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Aug 02 2013 12:06:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2013 :  05:30:32 AM  Show Profile
Peggy,

You are very welcome. This was a GREAT SWAP! Everyone was so generous. Isn't it wonderful how we seem to send things that are just right for the person who receives them even though we haven't met. I'm so glad I joined the Mary Jane Farm Girls. THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL SWAP!

Lots of FARM GIRL hugs to you all.

Brenda
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2318 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2318 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2013 :  10:21:39 AM  Show Profile
What a beautiful apron Peggy! Brenda I am so glad you enjoyed this swap, I think everyone has had a lot of fun with it and I love how thoughtful everyone has been!

Hugs
Julie

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3105 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3105 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2013 :  10:28:38 AM  Show Profile
Julie,
Thanks for hosting this swap. I have enjoyed seeing all the aprons everyone has received and can not wait until mine arrives. Every time someone post a picture I say "wow! I like that one." This has been one of my favorite swaps.

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701

Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2013 :  2:39:48 PM  Show Profile
I agree Heather! Great swap!

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1417 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1417 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2013 :  3:44:25 PM  Show Profile
I got my aprons today Heather!!!! i LOVE it :) Thank you so very very much!! I think it's neat that we will have the same half apron and I will remember you everytime I wear it - I also LOVE your postcard and the info on your city as well! Looking forward to a cup of tea tonight and reading it all. This is our "temporary" home (at my parents) for the summer but I'm looking forward to moving in September to our little farm on Vancouver Island on our little acreage :) Thank you again Heather!!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2013 :  4:10:03 PM  Show Profile
Julie...thanks for a very FUN Swap. I think I enjoyed seeing what everyone got...just as much
as seeing what I got. Well, OK...maybe NOT quite as much...but you get the point I am sure. LOL
Nothing better than "PICTURES"...so we can all rejoice together and be happy for each other.
And any Great Swap is in part due to a Great Hostess...SO THANKS SO VERY MUCH!

Hugs and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3105 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3105 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2013 :  4:23:36 PM  Show Profile
Joyce,
I am glad everything arrived and that you like it. I have never sent anything out of the country before - I was so surprised at all the paperwork I had to fill out that I totally forgot to find out when it would arrive. I had no idea how long it would take to get through customs, but it didn't take long at all! I wish you a safe and happy move.

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701

Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2013 :  05:06:39 AM  Show Profile
Sally, I got my package and what a lovely apron. Thank you so much for the apron and potholder to match. I love the tea and cup and the recipes look so delicious. I am going to try the beets for sure. The tea will surely enjoyed.
Thank you for a wonderful swap.
Hugs,
Nancy

Make everyday a celebration of the heart.
Go to Top of Page

Sally55
True Blue Farmgirl

105 Posts

Sally
Wampum PA
USA
105 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2013 :  07:57:18 AM  Show Profile
Nancy, be careful if you use that as a pot holder, it doesn't have the thermal insides.....it actually is a mug rug ;) Glad you like it and thank you for being a great apron swap partner!

PA Farmgirl #3766

Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2013 :  5:53:11 PM  Show Profile
Sorry Jenne...your package will go out on Monday...I wanted to wait until this weekend to get a little something SPECIAL from the LINDT store... I hope you enjoy it!!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2013 :  5:45:11 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Lori,
I am looking forward to getting it. Did you get the Apron I sent you? It should have arrived on Thursday.

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

"Longin' to be farmin'.."
Go to Top of Page

sandylee
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

sandy
sunset south carolina
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2013 :  6:53:13 PM  Show Profile
Shanda I picked up my package today. And I love, love it! The apron is so pretty, red is my favorite color and I love sunflowers! And the 3 nice big dish cloths are wonderful! You do good work. The labels will sure be used. I can't wait to get our house finished, these things will be perfect in my kitchen. Thank you so much, you are so sweet and a great swap partner! I too am glad I joined MJF. I hope your week is a great one.
Hugs Sandy The picture doesn't show how pretty the apron is, it is a full apron with a brown ruffle along the edge. So pretty!!!!

"You don't need alot of money to lead a rich life. Good friends and a loving family are worth their weight in gold."

For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. Psalms 100:5
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Apron Swap-mail out today Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page