Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Apron Swap-mail out today Next Topic
Page: of 6

DandeeRose
True Blue Farmgirl

1509 Posts

Alicia
Charlestown, IN
1509 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2013 :  5:23:02 PM  Show Profile  Send DandeeRose a Yahoo! Message
Oh Julie!!!!!!! My package came and it is amazing!!! I will post a picture when I can! Thank you sooo much!

Many Blessings- Alicia #5232
http://dandeelionrose.blogspot.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Go to Top of Page

DandeeRose
True Blue Farmgirl

1509 Posts

Alicia
Charlestown, IN
1509 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2013 :  7:55:24 PM  Show Profile  Send DandeeRose a Yahoo! Message
Posted about mine in my blog!! http://dandeelionrose.blogspot.com/2013/07/4h-is-done-and-we-got-another-goat.html

Many Blessings- Alicia #5232
http://dandeelionrose.blogspot.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2013 :  12:44:44 PM  Show Profile
I got my apron package from Ruth yesterday and it is just wonderful!!!

You can see the beautiful apron Ruth made me with the embroidered tea cloth pocket with crocheted trim. It is just beyond adorable, as is the handmade mug rug. Where did you find apron fabric Ruth? Ruth also sent me a sweet MJF apron plaque, recipe cards with two of her own special recipes for me. A really great magazine called Southern Plate Classics from which I have already chosen two recipes for this week (it also has a great article on vintage pyrex which I love). There was a really cool package of straws and a mason jar lid for the straws. Ruth said her sweet hubby made the lid from a Pinterest idea!! Then, there was a really cool item in the apron pocket called a SKOY which you use instead of paper towels. It is very "green" and will really help me not waste so many paper towels. I already cleaned my granite countertops and they're shiny as can be! Ruth you were such a wonderful, special, sweet swap partner. I just love everything you sent and all the time and thought you spent putting my package together! Your package is going out tomorrow :)

Big Hugs, Tammy

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

Edited by - tammyc on Jul 14 2013 12:45:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2013 :  12:52:14 PM  Show Profile
Tammy and Ruthie...Very Sweet Apron and I love all the goodies she included too. That SKOY is so awesome
Tammy. I got one from Ruth in our Patriotic Hen House Swap and they are Fabulous for saving on the paper
towels. Paper Towels have always been my go to for cleaning up spills etc...but not any more! Also they wash up wonderfully in the dishwasher.

Loving all the Apron Pictures. Alicia that Strawberry Apron is so bright and pretty.

Hugs to All,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

"Believe in yourself and let the glitter fly!" P.Smith Mail Art Hostess
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2013 :  2:10:48 PM  Show Profile
Sally and Nancy, The fabric looks very cute on your apron - wish I could see it a little better. Love the pattern and all the fabrics you used.
This has been an awesome swap!
Thanks Julie for hosting - you are the bestest!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2013 :  9:55:32 PM  Show Profile
Ruth and Peggy....you are right the SKOY is awesome! I've used it today on granite and stainless and it works great! I'm a fan! Ruth, when I went grocery shopping today I picked up ingredients for the fruit salad dressing and from the magazine you sent ingredients for chicken alfredo lasagna, garlic-herb biscuit rolls and Dr. Pepper cupcakes. There are many more recipes I want to try! I am still admiring my apron constantly and will be using my mug rug in the a.m. with my coffee :)

Your package is on its way tomorrow!

Hugs, Tammy

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2013 :  9:56:05 PM  Show Profile
Oh and thank you to Julie, our wonderful swap hostess, for such a fun swap!

Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2318 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2318 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  06:07:31 AM  Show Profile
You are welcome ladies. So glad everyone is getting their pkgs. and having fun. Ruth I have to check out this SKOY, you always have the best ideas.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5181 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5181 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  06:21:53 AM  Show Profile
Tammy, I love your Apron and goodies! I have loved seeing everyone's great pictures! Will you share the Dr. Pepper Cupcake recipe ? I have a stylist at Goulds that loves Dr. Pepper anything! Thanks Julie! this has been such a great swap! And laurie ,I am going to get my Hubby to take my pic with my apron on this afternoon, and I will post it.Hugs! Connie

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1692 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1692 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  08:22:21 AM  Show Profile
I too just love seeing all the lovely aprons and goodies that everyone has gotten. Julie, thanks for a wonderful swap. Connie can't wait to see your pic.
God Bless,
Laurie

"Smile and be yourself everyday"
Country girl at heart
Laurie

Aprons and More by Laurie is on my FB page. www.facebook.com Aprons and More by Laurie/2487022
www.etsy.com/people/Aprons And Home Decor
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  09:29:18 AM  Show Profile
Connie, I'm emailing you the recipe. Shea's going to make them today, so will let you know how yummy they are!

Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  4:19:14 PM  Show Profile
Sandy, you darling Lady! I love my apron! I have taken pics and will post more details, Just wanted to pop in and say I got you gift and it is perfect!

Thank You sister!

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1692 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1692 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  4:20:07 PM  Show Profile
Connie, just got my package in today and you really spoiled me. Love, love, love it. Love the vintage apron and the bobbins, and thread. I'm blessed that you wanted to share your inherited items with me. The fall pattern will come in handy, so will the mini cross-stitch, the cute buttons, I always need pins. I just love the frilly apron and pot holder. I needed the little measuring tool and thanks for the drink mix of lemonade. The ornament is great. Your awesome, thanks so much.
God Bless
Laurie

Country girl at heart
Laurie

Aprons and More by Laurie is on my FB page. www.facebook.com Aprons and More by Laurie/2487022
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1692 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1692 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  4:25:40 PM  Show Profile
Connie, these are the lovely aprons. Had to put on a separate post. Thanks for everything.
God Bless,
Laurie

Country girl at heart
Laurie

Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  5:13:44 PM  Show Profile
Everyone's aprons are just so cute!!!

Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  5:19:53 PM  Show Profile
I am so enjoying getting on here every day to see what "surprises" have been received. Everyone has received the neatest aprons, all different (love that)! A girl can never have too many aprons :)!
Thanks again Julie for a great swap!
Hugs, Ruth
Tammy, how did the cupcakes turn out - so happy you are enjoying all your goodies - was the fruit salad yummy???? Wish I had some about now!

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  6:07:08 PM  Show Profile
I am so enjoying all the aprons everyone
is receiving. they are so adorable.
Lori, (crafter) please hang in there. I have a lot
going on, but I work best under pressure. I will
have your apron out by the deadline.

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

"Longin' to be farmin'.."
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5181 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5181 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  7:19:38 PM  Show Profile
Laurie, it was my pleasure! I am glad you loved everything! Hugs! Connie

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  7:34:40 PM  Show Profile

Laurie,

The aprons and gifts Connie sent you are beautiful. I love looking at all the pictures of the beautiful swap gifts. Miss Connie always out does herself on the swaps:):):)!!!

Hugs!

Judy

"Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

"Country Girl at Heart"...
Go to Top of Page

sandylee
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

sandy
sunset south carolina
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  8:29:34 PM  Show Profile
Oh Shanda I am so glad you got it and you like it. This has really been fun, and I love all the pretty aprons!
Hugs Sandy

"You don't need alot of money to lead a rich life. Good friends and a loving family are worth their weight in gold."

For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. Psalms 100:5
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  11:57:24 PM  Show Profile
Laurie and Connie...Wowza!!! Nice Tucks! Loved the Aprons too! LOL

So much fun to see what everyone is doing for each other!!!

Love the Love going out in these packages!

Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

"Believe in yourself and let the glitter fly!" P.Smith Mail Art Hostess
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1692 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1692 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2013 :  08:15:53 AM  Show Profile
I love seeing all the pretty aprons and tucks. This swap was so fun and all the sisters are so loving and awesome.
Hugs,
Laurie

Country girl at heart
Laurie

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5181 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5181 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2013 :  08:25:23 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Peggy and Judy, like you, I love seeing all the pics of everyone's aprons and goodies! Tammy, those Pattern cards you gave me were perfect for this swap!!! I am headed to the kitchen to make Strawberry Jam before the afternoon heat sets in! Hugs! Connie
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2318 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2318 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2013 :  08:28:16 AM  Show Profile
Connie I just love that flowered apron!

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2013 :  5:47:11 PM  Show Profile
Sweet Tammy, I received the most awesome package from you in todays mail. WOW, so many wonderful goodies - two vintage aprons, one is a half apron with all the colors I love, the other, which I am wearing in the photo, is red/white checked - my favorite fabric, which was hand made and cross stitched too! The handmade cookbook you made especially for me is the sweetest ever. You put so much time and thought into that, and I really appreciate it and will treasure it. Also, two great recipes, that will go into that sweet little book tonight. The rolling pin recipe holder is so cute, and needed, by me :). A Canning Magazine, have already read it and plan on doing some of those recipes. It's not only canning, but drying and freezing too, very nice. A cute "canning" note pad, which I needed too. A cute little jar of jelly.. Everything was wrapped up in red paper with gingham ribbon and tucked into a "California Fabric" bag. Loved everything. You are an awesome Farmgirl and swap partner. Thanks for all the thought that went into this fun swap. Think you have been to my house and know my likes :)
Almost forgot, A wonderful bar of handmade soap, and some really cute napkins.
Big Hugs,
Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Apron Swap-mail out today Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page