Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 MaryJane .. "mother-connector"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic MaryJane .. "mother-connector" Next Topic  

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2006 :  08:49:41 AM  Show Profile
Try this little experiment ... take a large piece of blank paper .. write MARYJANE in the very middle .. and draw a circle around her name ..

i'm waiting!!! don't read further .. t'il you have that piece-a-paper and a pen or pencil.

WAITING!

WAITING!

WAITING!

Good .. you have pen and paper in hand ... RIGHT?

NOW .. start randomly writing the names of all the wonderful women you have connected with on this site .. INCLUDE YOUR OWN NAME!!!

NEXT ... draw circles around every name ..

THEN .. draw a line from each circled name to MARYJANE's circle

(seeeeeeeeeee ... the 'mother-connector') kinda' looks like little umbilical cords!!! (o.k. .. maybe THAT analogy grossed you out a little bit .. .but .. THAT is indeed the LIFELINE of every human being born on earth!!!! ..

you're not finished yet! NOW ... from each circled name draw a line to YOUR NAME (and oh yessss .. just like the many roads we walk down in life .. they will intersect, cross-over and connect to others on their way to US!

now wasn't that a fun AND 'enlightening' little experiment!

you can do this little diagram with family and church friends, town folk you have met, olde friends, etc. etc. shows how we are ALL interconnected.

NOW .. with all that in mind .. go visit MaryJane's WEBSITE of wonderfuls .. and check her magazines for gifts for YOU and all your kith and kin .. and let's order and show our thanks to all she has done for us in bringing us together. xoxo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2006 :  9:18:47 PM  Show Profile
It IS amazing how we're all connected, isn't it? It just reinforces for me that one person can make such a difference in the world. You know how sometimes someone can say *just the right thing* that you needed to hear sometimes? I think we ALL do that for each other. It's so cool. I love this site and how it has brought all of us "farmgirls at heart" together.

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic MaryJane .. "mother-connector" Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page