Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Let Freedom Ring Swap! PARTNERS POSTED!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Let Freedom Ring Swap! PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic
Page: of 4

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2013 :  05:32:31 AM  Show Profile

To all of my farm girl sisters,

I want to thank each of you who participated in this swap. It truly has so much meaning to me as it appears to have to all of you. Even though the 4th of July is past us now... please remember to keep in your prayers, those who stand in service to our country everyday. We continue to have freedom in this great land due to the bravery of those who serve us.

Hugs!

Judy

"Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

"Country Girl at Heart"...
Go to Top of Page

infinite_wallflower
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Ciara
Northglenn Colorado
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2013 :  5:08:40 PM  Show Profile
Madelena,
Thank you so much for your goodies. The reason I was gone was because I was partaking in a rally by Glenn Beck called Man in the Moon. One thing he stresses, along with all the other speakers and my peers there, is remembering God in our government. There is also such a huge lack of respect for our country, so all the things I received was seriously perfect to come home too after that week. I also loved the oven mitt, I will be off to college in the fall, and that was something I needed! The desk flags will also be joining me for my dorm. I loved everything!

-We All Have A Story To Tell-
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7633 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7633 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2013 :  5:49:13 PM  Show Profile
Ciara
Those are really nice things you got in your swap and the desk flags will be great! Have a good time in college and it is nice to know more people out there who really do care about our Country. It is sad to see how people act about America and they just don't realize what damage they are doing. I love my God and my Country dearly and I don't like what I see out there.
Bless you and as Judy said, keep all in your prayers those who are out there trying to protect the USA and keep our precious freedoms that others in our Country are trying to take away. It is so important to support all those who are trying to help keep us safe. Prayers are needed so strongly and I am doing everything I can to help in that way.
God Bless America!
Blessings and thanks to you Judy in what ever you do and for hosting this swap.
Thank you so much.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3105 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3105 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2013 :  10:49:02 AM  Show Profile
Laurie,
Have you received my package? I have not received anything or heard from you - I hope all is well?!
Heather

Farmgirl Sister #4701
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Let Freedom Ring Swap! PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page