Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Let Freedom Ring Swap! PARTNERS POSTED!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Let Freedom Ring Swap! PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic
Page: of 4

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

754 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
754 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2013 :  12:28:27 PM  Show Profile
Kelly ,
I have received your emails . I have your package all ready to go, just gotta get to the post office.

Hugs,
Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3480 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3480 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2013 :  12:58:49 PM  Show Profile
Debi
Great, not sure why my MJF emails are not behaving. But thankful all is good now.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

sandylee
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

sandy
sunset south carolina
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2013 :  5:55:32 PM  Show Profile
Hey Darlene, I got your package in the mail today! Hope you like it. I enjoyed this swap very much. Hope everyone is having a good week!!!!
Hugs Sandy

"You don't need alot of money to lead a rich life. Good friends and a loving family are worth their weight in gold."

For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. Psalms 100:5
Go to Top of Page

infinite_wallflower
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Ciara
Northglenn Colorado
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2013 :  9:30:38 PM  Show Profile
Mary, I sent yours out two days ago. :) I hope you like it.

-We All Have A Story To Tell-
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7633 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7633 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2013 :  2:59:03 PM  Show Profile

I received a most wonderful package in the mail today from Jenne for the Let Freedom Ring swap I just love everything you sent to me Jenne.
There is so much meaning in it and Thank you for the thought you put into it.
The table cloth is so neat and I will use it this fall for the season. I love my stars and stripes pillow and will hang it on my wall. God's Promises is such a nice book and I will have to read it soon.The button is so cute, an the mug trivet is lovely.Thank you so much, It means a lot to me. The note cards I will put to use soon as well.
hugs and love
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Jun 27 2013 3:00:36 PM
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2013 :  10:48:55 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Sandy,
Your package went in the mail today. Will let you know when yours arrives.

Be Blessed,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2013 :  07:00:10 AM  Show Profile
Cindy,

I received your beautiful package! You really out did yourself, everything wraped so pretty in the bandana! The Star Book must of took you quite awhile to make, it looks so complicated, I couldn't even began to think how you put it together. The Apple pie family game is perfect, Saturday is my Bday and the family is taking me out, we will be playing a few rounds! The magnet was perfect and my new made int the USA pin will be worn to our 4th of july picnic! You really spoiled me! Thank you so much!

BTW, your package should arrive no later than Monday according to the nice but over-worked lady at the post office!

Blessings!

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2013 :  07:11:49 AM  Show Profile
Darlene,
I also received your package yesterday. Everything in it is wonderful.
Thank you for the New Testament, so handy to keep in my purse with
me. I always say I am going to do that and now I can. The cards
and jewelry, mostly angels are perfect, and the candy, well, it's
almost gone. My favorite is the photo album with your picture in it.
I love that idea and I am hoping other farmsisters will do the same.
I will keep that album exclusively for pictures of the kind faces of
my farmsisters. I am so happy you like the package I sent you. I
thought the tablecloth was so special and unique. I am glad you like it too.
thank you for a fun swap. OOO
I am having problems downloading a picture, but I will try later.

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

"Longin' to be farmin'.."
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7633 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7633 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2013 :  6:24:07 PM  Show Profile
Jenne
I am really glad you liked your package.

This was a wonderful swap, I am glad that I was able to be a part of it.
blessings everyone
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

SylviaE
True Blue Farmgirl

350 Posts

Sylvia
Wichita KS
USA
350 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2013 :  8:25:45 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kristi
I returned home from church camp this afternoon to find your wonderful box. I love all of the items!!! I even collect keychains so the cross fish keychain is extra special. I am also an avid reader and am between books right now, so will star reading Growing Friendships tonight. The scrapbook will probably get filled with grandkids pictures and the flags and red white and blue paper goods will inspire me to have company over for the 4th. The sisters pin is very special and I worked at church camp with a very special friend who lives growing flowers so I am thinking this pin is for her.
I love the bible verse sticky notes too-very unique
Thanks for a great swap.
Btw the m&ms are almost all gone already :) that is why they didnt make picture

Sylvia E
Farmgirl Sister #2871

http://real1remakes.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

SylviaE
True Blue Farmgirl

350 Posts

Sylvia
Wichita KS
USA
350 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2013 :  8:27:59 PM  Show Profile
Oops just noticed book, Growing Friendships, was not in picture. Already on my nightstand.

Sylvia E
Farmgirl Sister #2871

http://real1remakes.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7633 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7633 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2013 :  8:30:26 PM  Show Profile
All the things everyone has gotten are so nice, It was a nice swap.
Cindy did you make that star book? How neat! I have seen some like that displayed at the Library, they are so nice and so many different kinds that were hand made. I would love to learn that someday.
hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

754 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
754 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2013 :  04:36:44 AM  Show Profile
Kelly,
I received your package the other day.
Thank you for the little plate, candle, folding brush,
cards and bookmark. I will get plenty of use from them.
Your package is finally on its way. You should have it by
Tuesday.

Hugs :)

~ Debi C. ~ #1983
Go to Top of Page

CindyG
True Blue Farmgirl

293 Posts

Cindy
Fairfax VA
USA
293 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2013 :  3:21:53 PM  Show Profile
Darlene,
Yes, I made the star book. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to take a class taught by a lovely and very patient instructor. I think the results are wonderful, but you have to push through the frustration of making the first few - probably like quilting. After making a few, you get "in the grove" and then it just gets fun picking out the color and pattern combinations, also not unlike quilting. The funny part abut the whole thing to me is that the class was offered through a bead store, and the beads are barely an accent on the project. I'm really glad that bead store saw the value in thinking beyond just jewelry. I hop you can find a class near you - it is a cool thing to learn.
CIndy
Go to Top of Page

sandylee
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

sandy
sunset south carolina
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2013 :  6:23:56 PM  Show Profile
I got my package today from Darlene (healingtouch) . This was the sweetest pkg. I have ever gotten! So much thought was put into it. FAITH ( neat little Gideon New Testament )and Bible bookmarkers one that she made. FAMILY ( Tea bags for sitting and sipping with family and tote bag to reduce plastic use, which is good for our families.) FRIENDS ( an Angel to hang on rearview mirror to remind me to pray for others, made by Darlene, beautiful, I hope you can see it in the pic. and an ink pen made into a flower using pink flower to remind me to get a mammogram.) FREEDOM ( a flag magnet and flag print scarf).
Some of you might know what she has gone through already, but it Blessed my heart to hear how she bought and Angel to hang in her car to remind her to pray for her Doctors, nurses, other patients, family, friends and her dog And now she makes them and gives them away to others . This really Blessed my heart! Thank you again Darlene

"You don't need alot of money to lead a rich life. Good friends and a loving family are worth their weight in gold."

For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. Psalms 100:5
Go to Top of Page

sandylee
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

sandy
sunset south carolina
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2013 :  6:27:43 PM  Show Profile
I got my package today from Darlene (healingtouch) . This was the sweetest pkg. I have ever gotten! So much thought was put into it. FAITH ( neat little Gideon New Testament )and Bible bookmarkers one that she made. FAMILY ( Tea bags for sitting and sipping with family and tote bag to reduce plastic use, which is good for our families.) FRIENDS ( an Angel to hang on rearview mirror to remind me to pray for others, made by Darlene, beautiful, I hope you can see it in the pic. and an ink pen made into a flower using pink flower to remind me to get a mammogram.) FREEDOM ( a flag magnet and flag print scarf).
Some of you might know what she has gone through already, but it Blessed my heart to hear how she bought and Angel to hang in her car to remind her to pray for her Doctors, nurses, other patients, family, friends and her dog And now she makes them and gives them away to others . This really Blessed my heart! Thank you again Darlene

Go to Top of Page

sandylee
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

sandy
sunset south carolina
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2013 :  6:29:42 PM  Show Profile
Sorry didn't mean to post twice!

Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2013 :  10:09:38 AM  Show Profile
Ciara.. If you have not received your package yet, you would have it before the 4th.

I received your awesome package and just love it ! Your homemade card was beautiful. It was so touching to hear you talk about your love of family, friend, faith and freedom.. and the many things that you do because these things are so important to you.
I was not aware that the American Legion had such an inspiring program for girls in each State. I am enjoying the flag etiquette book that you sent and will treasure the lovely lapel pins from this program.

I thought the Converstation Starter jar was great, and I am going to share with with my daughter and grandkiddos. And the To-Do List will definitely keep me more organized with my hectic schedule. Love it.

The I am very proud of my family and have some awesome friends. They are definitely a valuable part of my life too. I had a wonderful opportunity two years a go to do research at the Genealogical Library in St. Lake, and found many interesting things back to my granddads granddad. So cool !

I applaud you on your strong faith, and am so very glad to know that there are so many people who value God, Family, Friends and Country too. I am sharing a picture of your gift, and hope you have a wonderful day !

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2013 :  12:00:57 PM  Show Profile

Girls,

This has been such a wonderful swap! I am so happy to see all the sweet posts and how happy everyone is to get to know each other and share special gifts.

Hugs!

Judy

"Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

"Country Girl at Heart"...
Go to Top of Page

CindyG
True Blue Farmgirl

293 Posts

Cindy
Fairfax VA
USA
293 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2013 :  5:19:26 PM  Show Profile
Shanda,

Thank you for my wonderful and so very thoughtful "Let Freedone Ring!" swap gifts! Each piece is so meaningful, which is what makes it wonderful.

I hold our Declaration of Independence and Constitution so very dear, so to have a copy of it with a family connection is a treasure, as is the beautiful doily and the bookmark with a Psalm that holds double meaning to a Christian and a camper : ) "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path" Psalm 119:05. My favorite tea cup looks great on that doily, don't you think?

The photo album will be filled soon with picture of a trip my hubby, parents and I took to Gettysburg this past Christmas.

The Celestial Seasonings tea has ALREADY been enjoyed and is a favorite, especially after touring their plant outside Boulder, CO. I'll be sure to not keep it all to myself but use it for visits with friends, as intended.

Your package was a delight to receive and will be thoroughly enjoyed - thank you!

Cindy

Go to Top of Page

CindyG
True Blue Farmgirl

293 Posts

Cindy
Fairfax VA
USA
293 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2013 :  5:20:48 PM  Show Profile

DERP - the photo did not upload, mostly because I forgot to hit the :upload" button. Funny how that works!

Go to Top of Page

sandylee
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

sandy
sunset south carolina
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2013 :  7:57:25 PM  Show Profile
My swap partner received her package, she sent me a sweet thank you email. This was a lot of fun!
I hope everyone has a great week!!!!
Hugs Sandy

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2013 :  10:35:13 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Sandy,
I don't know how to post a picture,hoping to learn soon!!! As I emailed you I thank you for the note and all the goodies.
The USA banner is on my front door, picture frame not filled yet but will be, bracelet conviscated by my GD!LOL!The clever
Faith bookmark went to church today! Gives me an idea to make some too. Thank you for being my swap partner and keep in touch.

This was a great swap. Right on Farm Sisters.

Be Blessed,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3480 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3480 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2013 :  7:18:19 PM  Show Profile
Debi...you really made the most wonderful gift for me. Cute 4th of July finger towel, perfect purse bible already reading, love the flag that my daughter who is 10 will keep saying your hand written words......"Home of the free, because of the Brave" she and us all adore it. Darling key chain with a red, white, blue heart...did you make it and the cross bookmark? They are georgeous. Yummy butter mints, cute photo album, and cup cake liners to make cute cupcakes maybe tomorrow. Thank you for all the thought you put into my gift, so nice to get to open on this day. I love it all.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

infinite_wallflower
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Ciara
Northglenn Colorado
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2013 :  11:24:39 AM  Show Profile
I just wanted to let my partner know that I have been out of town since Saturday and won't be home till Sunday, so I am sure my package is waiting for me at home!

-We All Have A Story To Tell-
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Let Freedom Ring Swap! PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page