Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 "Summer Surprise Swap" PARTNERS POSTED!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic "Summer Surprise Swap" PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic
Page: of 5

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1692 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1692 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  4:01:34 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, Your package will go out tomorrow morning. Only have one vehicle now and when hubs gets home p.o. is closed. It' all boxed up and ready to go. Sorry for the delay.
Laurie

"Smile and be yourself everyday"
Country girl at heart
Laurie

Aprons and More by Laurie is on my FB page. www.facebook.com Aprons and More by Laurie/2487022
www.etsy.com/people/Aprons And Home Decor
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  5:28:07 PM  Show Profile
Hi Nicole,

Here is a picture of the great things you sent me. I have never tried Dandelion Jelly. Wanted to wait to try it till a picture could be taken. Love all the items. The bag will be very useful this summer. I use bags of all kinds a lot. How did you know I wanted a cutting board I could devote just to garlic? The towel is cute as a button and I did need a new nail file. My daughter likes the bucket candle holders. She can't have them though, but I might share with her. The recipe cards are one of my favorite colors.

Thank you so much for all of the gifts.
Brenda
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  6:08:56 PM  Show Profile
Mary Beth your swap went out today I think it will get there Monday enjoy.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7633 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7633 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  10:33:01 PM  Show Profile
Oh I think everyone's packages are so nice and all so very different. Isn't that neat.

Laurie I am so glad you liked everything. Yellow is also my very favorite color or at least that yellow is because it is so sunshiney and I love summer sunshine. Anyway that caught my eye and I decided you must have it.
I will be happy whenever the package comes, I will be sure to let you know when it does. It will be wonderful.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2013 :  05:54:06 AM  Show Profile
Heather, I am so happy that you enjoyed your swap goodies!! I had fun putting everything together and making the the items for you. I try and make as many "parts" of my swaps as possible because I want them to give my partner a true Farmgirl feel when they open it all up. When I don't make the item myself, I try and make sure I got the item from someone else who made it happen. Sort of a way to help others at farmer's markets or Etsy shops. The hat is 100% cotton and can be used in warm weather. A farmgirl friend showed me the trick awhile ago to have a fun hat to default to when you are having a bad hair day. Presto! problem solved and out the door you go! Recently, I used mine at the beach as a way to protect my head in a sort of dressy way. So, be sure you wear it to the farmers market and out for dinner or outdoor picnics . People always say, hey, where did you get that cure hat?? Hahaha! Farmgirl secret!!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1692 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1692 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2013 :  08:49:52 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, Your package went out today. Should get it on Monday. Enjoy and hugs.
Laurie

Country girl at heart
Laurie

Aprons and More by Laurie is on my FB page. www.facebook.com Aprons and More by Laurie/2487022
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7633 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7633 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2013 :  1:44:01 PM  Show Profile
Oh excitement is bubbling up in me I can hardly wait to see it.
Have a good week end. I will let you know when it gets here.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

JudyT
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

Judy
Southwest Wisconsin
USA
196 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2013 :  2:08:15 PM  Show Profile
I have to share with you what I got from my partner Loretta. A beautiful scarf, a trinket box, necklace and earrings and a felted wrapped bar of soap that she made and a lovely note. When I opened the package I was overcome with emotion. My morning had not gone well (I had bent the blade on our mower and hopefully that is all that is bent) and opening up my package from Loretta was too much, it was PERFECT!!!! My husband stood there watching me Oohhing & Aahhing and said "What a wonderful gift to lift your spirits after the morning you had". I just want to thank Judy for hosting this swap, I joined this swap as a way to get back here and I came away with something I can't even explain. I've already e-mailed Loretta a thank you, but I'd like to thank her again here! Thank you Loretta for your gift, it did more for me at a time when I was feeling low than you'll ever know.
Farmgirls are kindred spirits.

Judy~Farmgirl Sister #599
I've lived in an urban area most my life, but now I'm living in a rural area up on a ridge in the Ocooch Mountains in Southwest Wisconsin, sharing my life at...http://dailyyarnsnmore.com
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2013 :  3:58:54 PM  Show Profile
Heather~~ Oh my what wonderful Farmgirl mail arrived today!!

Thank-you so much for so many wonderful surprises: decorative tile with stand, mini parsley planter, handcrafted summer photo frame, note cards, homemade strawberry jam, lovely butterfly and the cutest handmade cow cards and tag from their dairy farm!! It was all so fun to open and I know I will enjoy everything this summer. Thanks so much for being my swap buddy and making my June extra special!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3105 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3105 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  10:03:35 AM  Show Profile
Winnie,
I am glad your package arrived safely. I've never mailed canned goods before - I was nervous you'd end up with a coating of jam on everything. I'm happy I worried for nothing. Have a great summer!

Judy,
Thank you for hosting this swap. It was a great way to start the summer!
Heather

Farmgirl Sister #4701
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  11:36:27 AM  Show Profile

Girls,

I am so happy to see photos of all the wonderful Summer Surprise gifts. I want to thank each of you for your generosity toward your partner and also for the gratefulness for the gifts that each partner has shown. This is what makes it so wonderful to be a swap hostess!!!

Hugs!

Judy

"Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

"Country Girl at Heart"...
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7633 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7633 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  8:32:40 PM  Show Profile
Hi Laurie
I got your beautiful surprise package today and I love it just totally love it. The color is so bright and the lady bugs are great.
I will try to psst it as soon as I can get my camera to work with the computer. The computer is new and I have had trouble with the internet so hopefully soon.
hugs and thanks again.
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1692 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1692 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2013 :  06:44:14 AM  Show Profile
Hi Darlene, So glad that you like your surprise package. My granddaughter and I were in JoAnn's one day and she said nana please get that pretty fabric. So I did and it was on sale too! enough for everyone. I just love what I got and thanks for being a super summer surprise package buddy. Hugs,
Laurie

Country girl at heart
Laurie

Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2013 :  4:16:16 PM  Show Profile
Krystle,
Thank you so much for the darling horse and little girl bookmark,
the Huckleberry lotion and lip balm (love the scent!) and the cute
little glittery flip flops notepad. Was fun finding your package in
my mailbox. You should be receiving mine soon, ready for you to open
when you finish your vacation.

What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....

Edited by - hummingbirdjoy on Jun 13 2013 10:26:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2013 :  5:14:02 PM  Show Profile
Diana (grammadinah) I got my Summer surprise package today. The mail lady was in her truck out in front just sitting there. I had just take the dog for a walk in the woods and she was waiting for me. Look she says and hands me this large package. Yippee I yelled!!! How neat.
Thank you so much Diana for all the goodies and the beautiful apron. Yell and white and embroidery on it. I really like it. Well I like everything.
the first thing I did was put the giant Sunflower out in the herb garden. Thanks again!! I guess I was so excited I forgot to mention all that I got. A vintage hankie, 4th of July napkins, some juice to be added to water a cute stuffed Hen, coupon holder and recipe cards. such fun. /well if I forgot anything you all can see what i received.

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"

Edited by - Marybeth on Jun 12 2013 5:17:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2013 :  9:07:45 PM  Show Profile
You are very welcome so glad you liked it.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2013 :  4:23:49 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kelly, I loved my summer surprise box! The orange and white stripped beach towel was precious, as well as the wonderful citrus candle, sweet notebook, adorable stripped paper napkins!! Everything was just wonderful!! Thank you so much for everything!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3480 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3480 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2013 :  4:45:36 PM  Show Profile
Beth,
So glad you liked everything. This was a really nice swap.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

lindagwynn
True Blue Farmgirl

246 Posts

Linda
Deming Wa.
USA
246 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2013 :  07:20:26 AM  Show Profile
Deanna, Thank you for your package, I got it Thursday.I shall enjoy everything you sent but sorry no picture. I did enjoy my Fourth and I hope things are calming at your farm. It is a busy time of year for all. Stay well and thank you.

With lots of hugs and smiles, have a great day.
" Your body knows how to heal itself; just give it the right tools."
Farmgirl#3864
Linda
Go to Top of Page

countryteacher
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Deanna
Jameson Missouri
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  12:36:28 PM  Show Profile
Linda, I am glad that your package arrived safely. I am glad that you liked everything from the mid-west. Thanks for everything you sent, too.
Hugz,
Deanna
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic "Summer Surprise Swap" PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page