Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Prayers for Our home...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for Our home... Next Topic  

cj6
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

cj

USA
196 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2013 :  2:17:51 PM  Show Profile
We have been through much in our search for our little piece of heaven in the country. Many houses looked at,offers made and fallen through by no fault of ours and now after finding a wonderful for us house and waiting for many months while repairs have been done by the sellers before doing the appraisal...and nothing left really but,painting the outside(which can't be done due to the weather quite yet...the mortgage company isn't happy with the appraisal and is wanting to back out. What is difficult to understand is that part of the appraisal has the house appraising $10,000 over the selling price and the work needing to be done costing maybe $2,000 which isn't a problem. It is work(painting the exterior) that we planned on doing right away. So now I am hurrying to find other financing. I did send the appraisal report to another bank and they are going to see what they can do and the realtor is trying to help also....to add another problem...the contract expired a couple days ago and the realtor is trying to refrain from bring this to the seller's attention and the seller has had a couple other people voice interest! Please pray that we can get positive news back with a day or two at most and that we don't lose this house too. Thank you and God bless! cj

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2013 :  2:49:35 PM  Show Profile
Prayers to you and yours.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3474 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3474 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2013 :  3:30:28 PM  Show Profile
Oh my what a trying time this must be for you all. Prayers for your very own home soon.

Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2013 :  5:34:42 PM  Show Profile
Praying that is works out for you.
Hugs,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

View my New Blog:
http://simplesuburbanpleasures.blogspot.com

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.
~Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2898 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2898 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2013 :  6:28:07 PM  Show Profile
cj6, I am an appraiser & if house was built pre 1978, and loan is FHA or USDA, it has the possibility of lead based paint. FHA or USDA will not touch that loan, no matter what the appraised value, until it has been properly scraped and re-painted.
Hopefully it warms up & the house can be painted, & the cost backed into the purchase price.
Prayers that it works out for you!

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” – R.R.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7626 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7626 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2013 :  8:38:26 PM  Show Profile
My prayers are with you that it works out the best way for you to get the house.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9382 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9382 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2013 :  06:18:24 AM  Show Profile
Praying for you and the sellers that all works out in God's good timing and for His best for you.

farm girl sister#43
http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
O, a trouble's a ton or a trouble's an ounce,
Or a trouble is what you make it!
And it isn't the fact that you're hurt that counts,
But only--how did you take it?

--Edmund C. Vance.
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for Our home... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page