Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2013 :  10:56:40 AM  Show Profile
Anyone planning on tuning in? My series to watch is going to be OKC vs. Houston. I think that OKC will steamroll Houston, but the Rockets are fun to watch. Any series you are especially excited about?

Out beyond the city’s tinsel and orange dome, the days are truly bright, and the nights truly dark, enough that a body can get their rest. ~Small Farmer's Journal

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2013 :  1:12:00 PM  Show Profile
I got caught up in the March Madness and watching the Girls in particular. WOW is all I can say.I never was much OF A b-ball fan before that.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2013 :  5:03:15 PM  Show Profile
Good choice, Brian, however........ I think Houston will steamroll OKC. I'll try to watch, but I'm in the process of moving to Texas; super busy! Good luck to OKC, good luck to Houston!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  4:54:51 PM  Show Profile
I take it you are a Rockets fan? I'm just excited about the drama between the clubs. This goes back to when the Sonics sent the Rockets packing in 1996. Funny thing is that I was never a Sonics fan until they moved to OKC and changed their name.

Out beyond the city’s tinsel and orange dome, the days are truly bright, and the nights truly dark, enough that a body can get their rest. ~Small Farmer's Journal
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2013 :  09:46:12 AM  Show Profile
Belated post...

All I can say is that was the best finals I've ever seen. San Antonio didn't lose the series so much as Miami won it. Now I just have to wait until November for more NBA action. :(

Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2014 :  10:58:50 AM  Show Profile
Going to give last year's post a bump. NBA playoff picture this year is looking pretty fun. I'm crossing my fingers that the Clippers face the Warriors in the first round. The fact that there is some bad blood between the clubs may make that an explosive series.

Bear5 - I think that this is Houston's year to get to the W. Conference finals. If they don't make it to the conference finals I predict that they will have lost to the eventual conference champions. Just hoping that Chandler Parsons has his game on point!

Any predictions from ya'll for this year's playoffs?
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2014 :  11:02:40 AM  Show Profile
Oh yeah. Considering the breakdowns happening all over the East I'm pulling for my Bulls to go far. Having D-Rose come back for the playoffs would be pretty fun, not likely, but fun.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2014 :  11:10:59 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Brian! We recently moved to Texas so I haven't been chatting on the MJF forum much.
Still busy trying to settle in. I was happy to see your post. I haven't watched any of the games. Hopefully I'll be back soon chatting with all.
Marly / Bear5

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2014 :  2:55:52 PM  Show Profile
Well. Both my picks are down 2-0. :( It's not that I expected the Bulls to get to the finals. I was hoping for 6 games in the 2nd round though. And Houston??? Sheesh!

Tough year for home court advantage eh?
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - May 06 2014 :  10:06:19 AM  Show Profile
Bit late on my update here. What a first round!!! 5 series that went to game 7 and the Houston Portland series was .9 seconds away from a game 7 too. Anybody have bets for the winners of round #2?

I'm rooting for the Clippers and Spurs in the West and I'll be uninspired and go Heat vs. Pacers for the East.
Go to Top of Page
  Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic NBA Playoffs. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page