Previous Page
Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Hello Everyone! Next Topic
Page: of 3

will2farm
True Blue Farmgirl

57 Posts

57 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2013 :  11:06:29 AM  Show Profile
Hey Terri. How are you? How was your 4th? No plan B just kinda looking at real estate in the area. A friend and her 14 yr old live with me and would like to stay in the same school district but it's a small/rural district so options are limited. We also sit right in the middle of this whole Marcellus shale thing and people's hopes of getting wealthy have grossly spiked prices in this area. Timing is everything:) Hope you're well and not trying any more aeronautic exercises....Hi Patsy and thanks. How big is your ranch? It sounds beautiful. I love the "sprinkling of dirt in our blood" it's so true. I would be crushed if I ever had to take a desk job. We always had a few Herefords mixed with our dairy herd when I was growin up. Just to keep the freezer full. Have you ever heard of low line beef cattle? The dairy farm I'm working on now has started a separate venture and are raising them. The owner says the meat is phenomenal. I've never heard of them before. They kind of resemble an angus but are shorter. Thank for the chat you two. Take care....Jody
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Hello Everyone! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page