Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Mother's Day Swap! PARTNERS POSTED!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Mother's Day Swap! PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic
Page: of 3

sjmjgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

566 Posts

Stephanie
Mt. Vernon Iowa
USA
566 Posts

Posted - May 07 2013 :  4:58:02 PM  Show Profile
Winnie,

Thank you SOOO much for the lovely goodies! After a long day at work, it sure was nice to get your gift! And the card? So cute the way you added the little pocket on the back with the tea! Did you make the box?!? You went above and beyond! Thank you,thank you my sweet friend!

Farmgirl Sister # 3810

Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Dalai Lama

April is Autism Awareness month. Autism affects 1 in 88 children (1 in 54 boys, including my son). Go to http://www.autismspeaks.org/ to learn more and help Light It Up Blue on April 2nd!

Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3480 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3480 Posts

Posted - May 07 2013 :  6:50:37 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, yes the package I received was wonderful. Hope yours will be too, can not wait to see what everyone gets. You too have a Happy Mothers Day.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - May 08 2013 :  08:46:50 AM  Show Profile
Hi Stephanie-- I am delighted that you loved your swap!! The necklace, handmade box, and card with the tea bag were made at a local art workshop which is part of the outreach for the Gainesville Catholic Worker. I crocheted the soap saver bag and my Farmgirl buddy made the cloth gift bag. Enjoy !!

Winnie # 3109
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - May 10 2013 :  1:31:51 PM  Show Profile
Whoop!!! When I got home today my lovely swap from Stephanie was waiting for me. The cutest denim bag was filled with mint orange candies, lavender mineral bath, sunflower seeds , small notebook for a purse and the sweetest card!! Thank- you so much for such a wonderful surprise . My Mother's Day celebration got a fabulous Farmgirl jump start today. Happy Mother's Day Stephanie!! I hope it is a lovely weekend in Iowa for getting out and enjoying the beautiful Spring!

Winnie # 3109
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3480 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3480 Posts

Posted - May 10 2013 :  4:05:30 PM  Show Profile
Marlene... I received my Mothers Day box today and I was thrilled with all the goodies. The cup cake towel could not be cuter, napkins are good and springy, I love the coasters, and the BEAUTIFUL Cross bookmark, did you make them? 2 yr planner, 2 bracelets, sweet cherry bandana that will be used a lot, darling pin that I love. A lovely card that I had fun reading and learning a bit about you and your family. Thank you so much for such a wonderful gift. Happy Mothers Day and be safe.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~

Edited by - lovinRchickens on May 10 2013 4:06:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - May 10 2013 :  5:40:01 PM  Show Profile

Ladies, you all have posted some of the most beautiful pictures of the gifts you have received. I hope each of you have made a new friend or developed a closer friendship, if your partner was someone you already knew. I want to thank each of you for participating in this swap and wish all of you a very Happy Mother's Day!

Hugs!

Judy

"Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

"Country Girl at Heart"...
Go to Top of Page

sjmjgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

566 Posts

Stephanie
Mt. Vernon Iowa
USA
566 Posts

Posted - May 10 2013 :  6:02:30 PM  Show Profile
Winnie,
So glad you liked the package! Hopefully if the weather stays nice, Ill be planting some of the herbs that you sent this weekend! Happy Mother's Day!

Farmgirl Sister # 3810

Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Dalai Lama

April is Autism Awareness month. Autism affects 1 in 88 children (1 in 54 boys, including my son). Go to http://www.autismspeaks.org/ to learn more and help Light It Up Blue on April 2nd!

Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - May 13 2013 :  08:36:21 AM  Show Profile

Girls!

I am so happy everyone enjoyed the swap! Maybe, we can do it again next year!

Hugs!

Judy

"Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

"Country Girl at Heart"...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Mother's Day Swap! PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page