MsCwick
True Blue Farmgirl

775 Posts

Cristine
Farmville Virginia
USA
775 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2006 :  2:19:38 PM  Show Profile
Hey girls! My name is Cristine. I am 24 years old. I have been married to my wonderful husband Joshua for 2 years and 3 and a half months. We don't have any kids yet, but want some in the next few years. We live in Farmville, Virginia on a nice little 9 acres.We have 2 horses, 1 dog, 4 cats, and 2 turtles. I enjoy horseback rinding, gardening, crafts, and decorating. I am blessed enough to be a stay at home "housewife" (can i still use that term?) My husband and I own our own business, and I take care of what I can from our home office. I am the product of divorced parents, raised by my dad, so since getting married and having a Mother In Law, I've really started to value the company of other women. Forgive me if I seem a bit 'clingy'.

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2006 :  2:31:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Welcome, Christine! What kind of business are you and your husband in? No such thing as 'clingy' here. Everyone seems to take great pleasure in helping anyone who needs it.

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

MsCwick
True Blue Farmgirl

775 Posts

Cristine
Farmville Virginia
USA
775 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2006 :  2:56:51 PM  Show Profile
We have our own Painting Business. I have been looking around on the internet for ideas for me to do something at home. I'm great at gardening and I have gotten pretty good with sewing and crafts.
Thank you for the warm welcome...I feel a lot cozier now :)
Cristine
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2006 :  3:13:53 PM  Show Profile
Hi Cristine!! Welcome to the group!! How wonderful to live in a town called Farmville...sounds perfect!! How nice that you get to be home. I still like the term housewife even though some gals don't. I am home too and love it. Just jump right into the conversations..I bet you will love it here !

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2006 :  3:36:58 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
Welcome to the group near where I grew up in california was a small town called farmersville not the same but it reminded me of home. thank you for the jot down memory lane. Welcome to the group i hope you have lots of fun here.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my web store www.sunshines.etsy.com my other web store http://vintagethreads.etsy.com/
my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/ my google page http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2006 :  8:39:02 PM  Show Profile
welcome to the group!

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  05:57:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Hi again, Cristine! For ideas about working at home, you might want to check out a new magazine Tina Michelle and her husband are working on. The website is: www.stliving.net. On page 12, there is an article about that very thing. And the rest of the magazine is fantastic, as well. The magazine is titled "Small Town Living".

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2006 :  03:47:19 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Welcome!
So glad to have you! I will be so happy when I find a place where I can have some horses and more!! That is wonderful that you have a place and that you have your own business! I wish you the very best and look forward to getting to know you better as I see you around!
Hugz,
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Intro from Central Virginia Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page