Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Enchanted Woods Girl - W. Virginia or Tennessee?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Enchanted Woods Girl - W. Virginia or Tennessee? Next Topic
Page: of 2

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2006 :  12:13:59 PM  Show Profile
kATHY,
So Happy for you, because you sound so happy, really really hope you find what you are looking for, can't wait to see where it is and what its like. Please keep us posted.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2006 :  07:44:14 AM  Show Profile
Kathy, so good to hear from you and wishing you great things with the next "chapter" of your life. You are the writer, aren't you? The best books have many chapters in them, and some never end, even at the last page, right?

I will echo all of the other great comments posted here, and as for relocating, I love living here in Virginia and I have spent time visiting in Tennessee and would say it is probably cheaper to buy property there. West Virginia is becoming more popular with commuters from MD and DC, and land prices are starting to go up there as well.

It sounds like you are taking your Enchanted Woods with you; keep your head up high and don't settle for less than you deserve!

Keep us all posted, okay?

Jo

"There are no strangers here, only friends you've yet to meet."

Edited by - Hideaway Farmgirl on Oct 25 2006 07:45:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2006 :  07:53:30 AM  Show Profile
Kathy -- good luck with your move no matter where you decide to live. I've never been to TN but I've done research on it. I'd choose TN. WV seems like a depressing, poor place to live -- hope I didn't offend any Farmgirls by saying that!

I totally agree with Michele -- make this new man a part of your life but NOT your life. A person can not make you happy. You have to be happy with yourself first and then that person will enhance your happiness. I learned this the hard way from my 2nd marriage.

Handmade purses and bath delights at www.rusticcottagecreations.com

Edited by - therusticcottage on Oct 25 2006 07:54:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

~Tracey~
True Blue Farmgirl

351 Posts

Tracey
TN
USA
351 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2006 :  08:31:24 AM  Show Profile
How are you doing in your decision Kathy? Been thinking about you!!

Tracey,
mama to Callum 13, Katie 8, Wil 5.5, Benjamin 3 and Andrew 6 months!!

http://hansenhootenanny.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Enchanted Woods Girl - W. Virginia or Tennessee? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page