Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Hunt Mountain Farmgirls chapter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Hunt Mountain Farmgirls chapter Next Topic  

mountainsidequilting
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Sonia
Monroe New Hampshire
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2013 :  3:32:29 PM  Show Profile
First meeting of this chapter went really well, 13 Farmgirls and one Farmette. Loads of talent around the room. We have enough knowledge of farmgirl stuff to keep us all busy for a year at least. We will meet twice a month with at least one of those a learning experience, for instance, our farmette will lead next meeting and teach us to make swan shaped cream puffs which of course we will then get to eat. Yumm! Several have already learned to make knitted or crocheted dishcloths and are anxious to learn more and make new projects. We have crochet, knitting, quilting, bread baking, cheese making, weaving, basketmaking, wool spinning, tatting. Women with chickens, cows,and other animals, and much more. This is exciting. We have are right next to the Connecticut River here in NH and thus next to Vermont, so there are members from both states. Some members were going home to make a grownup version of a Brownie sash to hold all future merit badges. What fun!

At any moment you can chose to be content or irritated, which makes more sense to pick?

CurlysQuilts
True Blue Farmgirl

569 Posts

Sarah
Northeast Kingdom VT
USA
569 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  08:57:41 AM  Show Profile
Hi Sonia!
The meeting was fun, and I am so happy that this group is starting. I am looking forward to many many more meetings!

Curly's Quilts
My website:
www.curlysquilts.weebly.com
My Etsy shop:
www.curlysquilts.etsy.com
My Farmmade shop:
http://www.farmmade.com/curlysquilts

I am a recyclin, home schoolin', home grown, hand sewn kinda farmgirl!
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Hunt Mountain Farmgirls chapter Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page