Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 The Knitty Gritty Farmgirls of the Inland Empire
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic The Knitty Gritty Farmgirls of the Inland Empire Next Topic  

MissLiss
Farmgirl Legend Schoolmarm

322 Posts

Melissa
Corona CA
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  4:04:27 PM  Show Profile
Hi ladies! I recently started my own chapter ( The Knitty Gritty Farmgirls of the Inland Empire) here in Southern California. I only have three members so far and we are having trouble coming up with meeting places. I would gladly volunteer to have the meetings at my home every month, but both my farmgirls live a ways north. We have gone back and forth between meeting at my house and meeting at a Borders bookstore that is halfway between my house and their homes. Does anyone have any ideas for places to meet? Our library closes too early...since we all have children who are still too young for school, we have elected to have our meetings in the evenings, after dinner, so that our husbands can watch the kids while we have our girl time/meetings! We may just have to have our meetings during the day and bring the kids, but I think we all enjoy 2 hours a month sans kiddos! Any thoughts?

Melissa ~ Farmgirl #724
Mother Hen to The Knitty Gritty Farmgirls of the Inland Empire

MissLiss
Farmgirl Legend Schoolmarm

322 Posts

Melissa
Corona CA
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  4:06:13 PM  Show Profile
P.S. if you are in the Riverside/Corona/Norco area of Southern California and would like to join our chapter let me know! We're always open to new farmgirls!

Melissa ~ Farmgirl #724
Mother Hen to The Knitty Gritty Farmgirls of the Inland Empire
Go to Top of Page

knitnpickinatune
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Sherrie
Gardena California
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  7:13:30 PM  Show Profile
Hurray for another chapter in So Cal!

http://www.mandolinbabe.info

http://www.mandolinbabe.net

@MandolinChick on Twitter
mando pickin & fiddle sawin' Farmgirl #702
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  5:31:34 PM  Show Profile
I lived in Joshua Tree. Would have loved to join you last year!! Enjoy and best of luck ladies!

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  4:50:06 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
Hi Melissa,
I moved to Hemet last October (2012) and am official Farmgirl # 4720. Could we do a meet up?
Terri
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2013 :  8:22:06 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
I have tried to contact Sage Farmgirls in Hemet and Chicken Feathers in San Jacinto. Does anyone know how to contact them?
Terri
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic The Knitty Gritty Farmgirls of the Inland Empire Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page