Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 And here's some more baby cuteness!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic And here's some more baby cuteness! Next Topic  

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  08:10:59 AM  Show Profile

I had both Penelope and Abby in a stall last night together. This morning I went out to feed all the critters and check on them. I heard kids crying but thought it was trudy's. Looked in the stall and there were 4 babies laying on the hay. Penelope was up on the ledge and Abby was down on the floor cleaning all the kids. She was trying to keep Peneolpe's kids. I went ahead and took Trudy and her kids out of the other stall and put Penelope and her 2 kids in there. Abby was not happy about that. I love this picture. The buckling is on the left. He is an Arlo Guthrie Jr. all the way, even with ears. And the little doeling is so cute. She has elf ears like her momma.

These are Abby's 2 little bucklings. They look just like her. But one has her coloring to a T and the other has more reddish-tan like John Henry. So adorable.

Abby's 2 bucklings will be for sale as well as Penelope's doeling as soon as anyone wants them. I have already milked Penelope and she's got a really good udder and was very easy to milk. And of course Abby was as full as a tick. So wilked her out too.

So far they've had 4 bucklings and 2 doelings. Zarah should be next to kid. Can't wait to see hers now.

Kris

Happiness is simple.

www.kris-outbackfarm.blogspot.com

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  08:13:03 AM  Show Profile
So what is up with the picture thing? This is the 2nd time this had happened. I'll try to get these pics on my blog. And you can see them on my FB page. It's Outback Farm. And I am the one with the Outback Farm sign on the header. From Chickamauga.

Kris

Happiness is simple.

Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  08:34:54 AM  Show Profile
Kris I went to your blogspot, they absolutely beautiful. I just want to snuggle with them.

Farmgirl #4817-The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses. ~Hanna Rion

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  08:45:09 AM  Show Profile
Kris, new babies!!!!!!!! How sweet!!!!! How exciting for you. I know I'd probably be in the barn with all of them. Thanks for sharing.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

crittergranny
True Blue Farmgirl

1096 Posts

Laura
Lindrith NM
USA
1096 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  09:02:22 AM  Show Profile
Very pretty, and I love the color of penelope and her babies. If I lived closer I would buy a couple .All of them very nice and very pretty.
Laura

Horse poor in the boonies.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CrittergrannysLair
www.creamofthecroptrailrides.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4235 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4235 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  2:44:59 PM  Show Profile
Such cuties Kris. Good luck with all the issues you got going on. Hopefully everything straightens out for you. Some days it is hard dealing with animals and farming. Everyone goes through that. Enjoy the babies
Michele
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2013 :  09:53:05 AM  Show Profile
I put some more photo albums on my blog and FB pages. I love these kids! I need some names for Abby's bucks and Trudy's kids. Any ideas?

Kris

Happiness is simple.

Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic And here's some more baby cuteness! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page