Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Easter Swap! PARTNERS POSTED!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Easter Swap! PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic
Page: of 7

Simple@heart
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Andrea
Florida
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2013 :  5:13:50 PM  Show Profile
Hi Debbie (buzzn bee)! I am so pleased that you like your goodies! Please feel better soon and don't rush out to the post office until you are feeling better :)

~Andrea

Bloom where you are planted
Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2013 :  03:56:57 AM  Show Profile
Anytime Judy, this was my second swap, and it was great. Thanks for hosting this swap.

Farmgirl #4817-The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses. ~Hanna Rion

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hodge-Lodge-Clothesline/285366378259342

Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2013 :  05:30:07 AM  Show Profile

Tiana,

You are so welcome. I love hosting the swaps. The Spring Has Sprung...swap partners will be posted today!(so much fun)!!! I appreciate your support and kind words about the swaps...as I said before it is sweet farmgirl sisters such as yourself that make the swaps so fun and so successful.

Hugs and Blessings,

Judy

"Country Girl at Heart"...
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7640 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7640 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2013 :  10:36:55 AM  Show Profile
Julie (Heritagehunter)
Oh I got the most awesome Easter Box today, Julie you really outdid your self.
I just love the chicky cookie jar full of goodies I put it on my counter and the tangerine soap and hand and body lotion is already in my bathroom, and then the adorable bunny basket full of funny Easter eggs full of more goodies so I am set for a while, they are all so cute. I can see how you did have fun putting it together . Not pictured because it was on a different chair and I missed it was also a large Russell Stover solid Milk Chocolate Easter bunny. Yummy. and Thank you.
Everything is so adorable. Thank you so much.
I love it a lot. What a cheery package to open. Thank you! thank you! thank you!
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Mar 11 2013 12:39:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

sandylee
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

sandy
sunset south carolina
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2013 :  2:16:39 PM  Show Profile
I got my easter package today, and I am so excited!! Debbi Carr, the crochet duck cloth is so adorable, I will use it for a candle mat for sure not putting it in dirty dish water. And the kitchen towel is so pretty, can't wait to hang it in my kitchen. The napkins so cute something I never buy for myself, love them. Omg everything I love. The painted eggs I will think of you every Easter when they find their place somewhere special in my house. Oh and the handscrub I can't wait to use it, my hands really need it. The bunny stickers I love them, they look like some of my babies, I have seven sweet bunnies. And last but not least the sweet goodies, uhm uhm! You have made my FIRST swap a wonderful experience. Can't wait to do other swaps.
Big Big Hug, Sandy

"You don't need alot of money to lead a rich life. Good friends and a loving family are worth their weight in gold."
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5199 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5199 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2013 :  2:29:28 PM  Show Profile
Judy ,Judy, Judy! Thanks for all the wonderful stuff! Wowo ! SO Much wonderful goodies, Seeds! Chocolate, Notecards, Goodie bags, Muffin Mix, Kitchen Towel,Potholder so funny, I just changed my Kitchen to Black and White and Red! So the Black and White Gingham with the Cherries is just PURR-FECT!! The little Birdie on the stone is so sweet!! We love to take care of our Backyard Birds! I dropped my camera and have to put a piece of tape to hold the batteries in, so I can transfer pics to the computer, My hubby is trying to see if he can fix it. I will post them Tomorrow!! BIG FARM SISTER HUG!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2013 :  3:09:33 PM  Show Profile
hi diane
I hope you received your package.
I have a tracking number incase..the post office said they it was
delivered last week?
please let me know I can put a tracer on it...

blessings deborah

All through the long winter, I dream of my garden. On the first day of spring, I dig my fingers deep into the soft earth. I can feel its energy, and my spirits soar..." - Helen Hayes

Deborah
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2318 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2318 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2013 :  3:54:33 PM  Show Profile
First I have to apologize to Bert for not having the chance to post this wonderful package sooner, but after company for a few days and the start of calving season things are hopping at out house. Look at this beautiful easter basket that came to my mailbox, I just love it and the jewelry pouch and bracelet are just to cute!!! There was also a box of peeps in the package but they never made it to the picture, they were snarfed up as soon as I opened the package, gee you would think I never feed people around here as fast as they disappeared :) thank You Bert for the wonderful package I love it and am so glad I had you for my swap partner.

Hugs
Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado

Edited by - treelady on Mar 11 2013 3:55:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5199 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5199 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2013 :  4:30:33 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Judy!! Too much to type it all!! So amny wonderful things!!! Thanks to my Holly for taking pics and uploading them for me!!!
Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2013 :  7:52:32 PM  Show Profile
Julie your basket is adorable. I love that. Judy I just received your package today. After working all day I came home and it was here. What a wonderful surprise. I love everything in it. You truly are a special farmgirl sister. Thank you, thank you, if I had any energy left I would post a pic tonight, but my hot shower and bed are calling me. :)Wonderful swap lady!!

Farmgirl #4817-The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses. ~Hanna Rion

Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2013 :  7:57:51 PM  Show Profile
Ok I know it's late, but that chocolate does look good. Just a little piece before I go to bed. :)

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7640 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7640 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2013 :  9:12:47 PM  Show Profile
All the Easter baskets are so neat! They are all so different too. I love it.
Gives me new ideas for next year.
Julie I love my stuff but I really love my chick cookie jar.
Thank you again.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2013 :  07:03:42 AM  Show Profile
Karla, I sent you an email about your package. Please let me know if you got it.

Thanks,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

Dianaw1123
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Diana
Farmington MN
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2013 :  5:24:07 PM  Show Profile
Deborah,

Yes your package arrived last week when I was gone checking on my parents! What a wonderful suprise I came home too. My husband told me the box smelled good last week and he was right. Homemade soap and all sorts of Easter cutsies to add to my Easter bunnyland that decorates my house. Teas which I LOVE especially because I have been so sick and many other wonderful things. Here is a picture so everyone can share in the goodies!

Happy Easter!

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. "
Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2013 :  5:58:53 PM  Show Profile
diana
so glad you got it and like everything.
it was may pleasure..
happy easter and hope your feeling better
blessings deborah

All through the long winter, I dream of my garden. On the first day of spring, I dig my fingers deep into the soft earth. I can feel its energy, and my spirits soar..." - Helen Hayes

Deborah
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2013 :  6:24:59 PM  Show Profile

How beautiful!

Blessings,

Judy

Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2013 :  2:02:06 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
Hey Winnie (Red Tractor Girl),
I put the missing piece of your Easter basket in the mail today.
Sorry I forgot it.
Your basket you sent me was wonderful. I put everything away or I would have taken a picture.
Terri
Go to Top of Page

Roe
True Blue Farmgirl

131 Posts

Rosemarie
Tavares Florida
USA
131 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  08:13:48 AM  Show Profile
Hi Tami,

Received your Easter package what wonderful goodies! The Chocolates,candies,napkins. Book markers were also hand
made WOW! ribbons,cross stitch cross, just so so many goodies!
I thank you for the Easter Swap! I hope you enjoy your
goodies from me as much as I enjoyed them from your!

Hugs,
Roe
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7640 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7640 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  08:16:12 AM  Show Profile
Have a wonderful Friday everyone.
Happy St Patrick's Day on Sunday.
love
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Roe
True Blue Farmgirl

131 Posts

Rosemarie
Tavares Florida
USA
131 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  08:21:37 AM  Show Profile
Hi Judy.

Thank you for Hosting the EASTER SWAP!

Hugs,
Roe
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  2:57:29 PM  Show Profile
Karla,

I just received my HUGE box from the UPS guy. I am soooo overwhelmed with the contents that I can hardly speak! You certainly blessed me big time. I absolutely love everything. I am totally in awe!!! Ladies, I will attempt to name the items I received, but there were so many; please forgive me, Karla, if I fail to mention something. Beautiful placemats with bunny utensil holders, bunny scrubbie, 2 pot holders, a beautiful white basket filled with ALL kinds of candy, gummies, etc, solar chick, humming bird feeder (can't wait for those birds!!!), candle with cute bunnies in a ring holder, precious apron, Gooseberry Patch cookbook (love those---this will be added to my collection----I love to cook!. Thank you, thank you, thank you......from the bottom of my heart. Beautiful card as well.

Hugs,
Portia

Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  3:00:07 PM  Show Profile
Karla,

Forgot to tell you that yours should arrive Monday.

Portia

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5199 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5199 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  3:24:03 PM  Show Profile
Judy mailed your Easter box Thursday morning!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  5:46:03 PM  Show Profile

Roe,

You are so welcome. Glad you enjoyed the swap! Thanks for letting me know Connie. I am so looking forward to getting it!

Hugs,

Judy

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6628 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6628 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2013 :  05:06:02 AM  Show Profile
Hi Terri~ The nesting rabbit dolls arrived late yesterday and oh boy, are they cute!!! I have them all lined up around my little egg tree and they just add the perfect colorful touch. Thank-you so very much! It was a great surprise.
I hope you are doing well!

Winnie#3109
Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Easter Swap! PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page