Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Could one conversation change your life?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Could one conversation change your life? Next Topic  

prairie mama
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Heather
Kunkletown
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2013 :  04:08:39 AM  Show Profile
I have been a lover of Mary Jane's magazine from the first day I set eyes on it. It is the only one I read cover to cover! I love all the good hearted women who post in these forums....there just isn't anything better than a "farm girl"! I grew up on a small sheep ranch in central Montana...and hated it! However, I've really grown fond of what I was able to experience (at least nature-wise) as a child. Our Montana prairie was not so suitable for loads of veggies though. I've really come to love gardening here in Pa. It's the most wonderful medicine I can think of! I've learned what makes my heart sing, and I'm learning to help others do the same. This fall I enrolled in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I'll be able to take on clients the end of February/ beginning of March. I've learned a lot about what we term primary foods...what you feed your spirit and mind. Secondary foods are what we feed our bodies with. When yu put those two together...dream big!!! I'm offering free health consultations to anyone whose interested in just taking a peak. I'd be so overjoyed to support anyone on their health and life goals! You can also contact me at THeather73@aol.com. Happy New Year friends!

aeminasian
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Alice
Danbury Connecticut
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2013 :  09:55:23 AM  Show Profile
Good for you! I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in 2007. It was a wonderful experience - I made some wonderful friends and narrowed down what diet/lifestyle works best for me. From there, I went on to study Macrobiotics at the Kushi Institute and most recently attended a 3-week Life Transformation Program at the Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, Florida. All thanks to the inspirational speakers at IIN, especially David Wolfe who introduced me to the world of raw living foods! Good luck in your journey!

Farmgirl #12
http://aliceswonderfullife.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2013 :  10:05:40 AM  Show Profile
That is really exciting ladies. Congrats on your accomplishments.

Farmgirl #4817-The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses. ~Hanna Rion

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hodge-Lodge-Clothesline/285366378259342

Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Could one conversation change your life? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page