Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Cure Tooth Decay Next Topic  

Kendra Homestead-Girl
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Kendra

USA
22 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  6:36:42 PM  Show Profile
So, I've been reading this book called Cure Tooth Decay by Ramiel Nagel, and it has been FASCINATING! It talks all about studies that have been done on very primitive villages and tribes, and that they have found 100% immunity to tooth decay throughout these people, and it's all due to diet!

Nagel talks about how our bodies need the right balance of phosphorus and calcium. When our diet is lacking these things, our body compensates by pulling these minerals from our teeth and bones, making them weak and susceptible to disease. In the book he tells us what types of foods we need to be eating, a very primitive diet (organ meat, seaweed, leafy greens like kale in particular, vegetables, fruit, seafood, raw milk and raw dairy products, fermented foods and drinks, bone broth with bone marrow, meat from grass-fed only animals, eggs from grain-free chickens) and foods that wreak havoc on our teeth (grains including whole wheat (shock!), sugar, and any processed foods. He recommends a limited amount of potatoes, tomatoes (nightshades), nuts, beans, and sourdough bread (the only bread he really recommends). He also says you must take fermented cod liver oil daily to remineralize your teeth and heal decay quickly.

Anyways, don't wanna ruin the book, but I've found it incredibly inspiring. I wanted to share what I've been learning, and see if any of you have read this book yet! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! :)

~~Visit me at newlifeonahomestead.com!~~

countrymommy85
True Blue Farmgirl

898 Posts

Krystle
MT
USA
898 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2012 :  12:41:00 PM  Show Profile
Its a great book, I have read it also!

Mothers are those wonderful people who can get up in the morning before the smell of coffee. ~Author Unknown

http://countryrenaissance.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SunflowersAndHoney
Go to Top of Page

lovecatsandsunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

274 Posts

Tara
Sands of Time SC
USA
274 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2013 :  3:54:23 PM  Show Profile
Sounds like the Paleo food plan. Don't let your kids eat candy. Get your kids to eat fresh organic fruit for that "sweet" fix. I lived on candy sweets as a kid/teen young adult and had terrible tooth decay. All the sugar causes awful inflammation in our bodies. That is why everyone is getting so sick.

Find something beautiful in everyday!
And STYX rocks!
Go to Top of Page

aeminasian
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Alice
Danbury Connecticut
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2013 :  09:47:56 AM  Show Profile
I have also read Cure Tooth Decay - wonderful information!

Farmgirl #12
http://aliceswonderfullife.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Cure Tooth Decay Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page