Author Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic Cowboys at Redskins Next Topic  

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2012 :  9:34:49 PM  Show Profile
Sunday, December 30, 2012, NFL Football game.
7:20 PM, CST
The DALLAS COWBOYS at the WASHINGTON REDSKINS!!!!!!!!
Go COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Redskins!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Redskins have a super duper QB; Russell Griffin III; known as RG3!!!!!! It is something to watch him play.
Enjoy the game.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2012 :  9:37:02 PM  Show Profile
I know my sweet friend Lori/Crafter will be watching the Cowboys!!!!!! She'll be shaking those pom-poms, also!!!!!! Enjoy the game Lori. I hope you get to see it.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2012 :  2:27:16 PM  Show Profile
I have the pom poms out and ready to cheer!! I work until 7:30 be home by 8 so, should only miss a little bit...if any at all. And Nat is making homemade pizza!! WIN WIN!!

Go Cowboys- Go Fight WIN!!!

Lori

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2012 :  5:17:51 PM  Show Profile
I'll be watching RG3. He has a injured right knee, but the Cowboys have to play tough! Go Cowboys, Go Redskins.
No pom pom shaking for me, Lori! LOL. Enjoy the pizza!!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2012 :  8:52:50 PM  Show Profile
Oh, oh.... The Redskins won the game. Score: Redskins 28, Cowboys 18. What a game!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best game for me this weekend!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see the rerun of the game!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2012 :  8:57:40 PM  Show Profile
Dadgummit! Our Texans and our Cowboys lost today.

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2012 :  9:03:04 PM  Show Profile
Sorry, Catherine, they were both really good games. I'm glad you're a football watcher!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  07:18:19 AM  Show Profile
Well- I've wiped my tears and put the poms away for the year- now it's time to invite the team over to watch the playoffs with me.....I'm more than happy to take one for the team! :)

Lori

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!
Go to Top of Page
  Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic Cowboys at Redskins Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page