windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4235 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4235 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2012 :  2:41:05 PM  Show Profile
I was lucky enough to receive 2 tickets to the Packer/Viking game on December 30. Got them from work. Yippee Go Packers!
Michele

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2012 :  3:43:01 PM  Show Profile
Lucky you! Michele I am so jealous, but in a GOOD way. LOL. If I had tickets to see the Packers, I'd be at the stadium already. I'd be waiting. I'd even have those finger glove pom-pom things. Oh, how lucky are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take pictures. Let's see, I'd like a picture of Aaron Rodgers, and Clay M. HELLO!!!!!!!!!! OMGoodness, you are lucky.
I want a job where ever you work. LOL. Enjoy the game. Come back and tell us all about it. Going to a Packers game, Saints game, Cowboys game, is one of my bucket list dreams.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4741 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4741 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2012 :  1:21:21 PM  Show Profile
I agree with Marly, pictures of you at the game please! Have a great time Michele and since the Bears are out of it, go Pack go!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2012 :  2:58:44 PM  Show Profile
Dawn, I agree, since the Saints are out of it, go Pack go!!!!!!!
Pictures, please, Michele.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4235 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4235 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2012 :  2:11:33 PM  Show Profile
We had gone last year, to Lambeau, to a preseason game. I got some great pictures there. Clay, and Aaron! I didn't know if I would be bringing my camera or not?? We are in row 12........pretty good seats!

Michele
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2012 :  4:08:44 PM  Show Profile
Well, Michele, if you don't have a best friend, please let me know. I will travel to Wisconsin to go to ANY Packers game with you. LOL. Enjoy the game!! Please, bring your camera.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4235 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4235 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2012 :  04:29:03 AM  Show Profile
Marly you will have to get in line for the game! Two of my boys think I should give the tickets to them! I would really like to give it to them too, but I really want to go myself! I can't pick just one, so my husband and I will go. Lets hope the driving weather is good.
Michele
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2012 :  08:18:21 AM  Show Profile
Michele, have a wonderful time at the game with your hubby! I know I would!! I'll say a prayer hoping the weather is perfect for game travel.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2012 :  12:55:39 PM  Show Profile
Michele,
Have a great time at the Packer Game! It is on my bucket list to see one in person also! Let us know how it was and share some photos if you can. GO Pack!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4741 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4741 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2012 :  2:07:08 PM  Show Profile
Michele, hang on to those tickets for you & your husband! Enjoy yourselves, no matter what the weather dishes out!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4741 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4741 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2013 :  07:21:25 AM  Show Profile
Michele, sorry the Packers lost. What an exciting game though! I hope you had a great time at the Mall of America & the stadium!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page
  Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic going to the Packer game Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page