Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 MJ Magazine Subscriptions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic MJ Magazine Subscriptions Next Topic  

Nana Shirl
True Blue Farmgirl

352 Posts

Shirley
Kit Carson Colorado
USA
352 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2012 :  06:43:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Nana Shirl a Yahoo! Message
I don't know where to where to go to inquire about my subscription payment. I have paid my subscription but have received another notice. I also did a change of address, ..can someone direct me? I feel a little silly asking here..but..I don't know what to do.

You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C.S. Lewis

AnnieinIdaho
True Blue Farmgirl

437 Posts

Annie
ID
USA
437 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2012 :  08:37:30 AM  Show Profile
Hi Nana,
The MJ Farmgirl magazine customer service phone number is 800-476-4611. I would call them directly. The e-mail listed is subscription@maryjanesfarm.org
Hope this helps.
Annie

"The turnings of life seldom show a sign-post; or rather, though the sign is always there, it is usually placed some distance back, like the notices that give warning of a bad hill or a level railway-crossing." Edith Wharton, 1913 from 'The Custom of the Country'.
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2012 :  11:31:57 AM  Show Profile
Hi Shirley,

It looks like Catherine answered all the big points (Phone and email for subscriptions). There is a good chance that the renewal notice crossed in the mail with your payment. If you contact the subscription department they will be able to pull up your account and make sure that everything is A-Ok. They can also verify the address change at the same time. I do not have access to the subscription records here at the farm to look it up for you. Sorry!

You are always welcome to call or email me here at the farm (BrianOgle@MaryJanesFarm.org, 888-750-6004) with ANY questions. You can even ask about the weather if you don't have any "business" questions for me. It is blustery and cold outside FYI. ;)

Thanks,

~Brian
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6582 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6582 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2012 :  11:36:33 AM  Show Profile
Brian is the best, you can call him for anything believe me, I love talking to him on the phone. He is always so sweet, nice and helpful. A better Santa's /Mary Jane's helper you will never find.
Merry Christmas Brian and Happy New Year to you and everyone at the farm.
Talk to you in the New Year I am sure:-)
Hugs,
Debbie

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

Nana Shirl
True Blue Farmgirl

352 Posts

Shirley
Kit Carson Colorado
USA
352 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2012 :  12:19:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Nana Shirl a Yahoo! Message
Thank you all so much...I'm not even blushing any more!!lol Merry Christmas friends!!

You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C.S. Lewis
Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic MJ Magazine Subscriptions Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page