True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2013 :  12:19:37 PM  Show Profile
Hi Tina,
I know how homesick you are. It's not easy in a new place and you just moved in. I know you are not where you want to be but you are with the man you've decided to share this adventure with and maybe it will be enough of a tradeoff. Give yourself some time. Maybe write down something that went well there every day as you explore your new life. Know that we are thinking about you and are here to support you. Keep us posted. Hugs, Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2013 :  4:50:00 PM  Show Profile
Tina, I so enjoy reading your journey. Wow! Makes me smile! You should be a writer!!!!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

BlackRabbit
True Blue Farmgirl

91 Posts

Tina
Dallas PA
USA
91 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  1:39:50 PM  Show Profile  Send BlackRabbit a Yahoo! Message
thanks for all your support ladies. I think i will be making a journal of good things.

live life with no regrets
Go to Top of Page

BlackRabbit
True Blue Farmgirl

91 Posts

Tina
Dallas PA
USA
91 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  09:43:38 AM  Show Profile  Send BlackRabbit a Yahoo! Message
the land lady just raised the rent $ 200-220 extra a month, now i dont think i can afford to live here. That upsets me because now i may not have a choice.

Go to Top of Page

Sandy Fields
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

Sandy
Portales NM
165 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  11:39:20 AM  Show Profile
It can be so terribly difficult to leave all the comforts of home... the sights, the sounds, the scents. It's amazing how stressful it can be to face all kinds of new decisions on a constant basis.

I've been there. I wouldn't change one thing about the adventurous paths I've taken. They've led me into one great moment after another through the chapters of my life.

Hugs to you. It will all work out!

Love writing about "My Field Days"
www.field-days.com
Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  1:56:07 PM  Show Profile
Tina,
Can she legally do that? Did you have a signed
or even verbal agreement? Hang in there. Talk
with your beau. He may be able to smooth things
over for you.

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

Let all that you do, be done in love. I Corinthians 16:14
Go to Top of Page

Sandy Fields
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

Sandy
Portales NM
165 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  3:15:40 PM  Show Profile
I also wondered about her raising the rent. Our state has a law that you can only raise the rent 10% per year, unless there are other circumstances... like moving pets in, etc.

I sure hope everything is calm by now!

Love writing about "My Field Days"
www.field-days.com
Go to Top of Page

BlackRabbit
True Blue Farmgirl

91 Posts

Tina
Dallas PA
USA
91 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2013 :  11:19:28 AM  Show Profile  Send BlackRabbit a Yahoo! Message
Well she didn't make a lease for the boys. I thought perhaps she raised it because of utilities which would make sense. Except they pay their own utilities.She hasn't met me yet, and told the boys that she didn't want too. I have never had anybody that didn't meet me not like me before. I could understand it if she met me first. Some people just don't like other people. In which case i would have moved on but. The point being is she has never met me besides a hasty introduction. I believe I'd rather not be judged before I have even gotten to run the race. So to speak. Any-who I believe we will be just taking on this problem, all tight lipped, and short changed. Guess what else ladies. Job hunting is going okay too. i applied at a whole slew of stores hopefully someone will call me back.

Go to Top of Page

BlackRabbit
True Blue Farmgirl

91 Posts

Tina
Dallas PA
USA
91 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2013 :  2:06:37 PM  Show Profile  Send BlackRabbit a Yahoo! Message
okay so update: "I am not considered a tenet even though I have contributed rent. So we have to find a new place."

Go to Top of Page

BlackRabbit
True Blue Farmgirl

91 Posts

Tina
Dallas PA
USA
91 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2013 :  6:52:34 PM  Show Profile  Send BlackRabbit a Yahoo! Message
so the boys and I have found a new place. Bryan and I will be staying in his parents basement. They have done such a wonderful job at making me feel welcome. Thank you guys. I'm still trying to find a job, No luck yet.Bryan has made me happy he intends to take me out at least once a week for a date, should be fun.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic A Romance Story Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page