Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Prayer for adoptive mom
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayer for adoptive mom Next Topic  

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2012 :  09:15:21 AM  Show Profile
My Grand Daughter was adopted when my DH's oldest daughter lost her to the state at about 19 months. She has since found us and has moved to Alaska to find out about her father who she did not remember and is now deceased and her grandfather also deceased. Her adoptive mom, Ruth, has been sick since a child with spinabifita and has to have surgery again. Please pray for her to be healed from this by this surgery. My GDD loves her very much and hates to see her hurt so. I am also requesting prayer for Ashley as she has drifted away from God and her faith is almost non-existent. Ashley has some mental issues but not major and needs to find God and his direction for her life.

CMF

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2012 :  09:53:33 AM  Show Profile
Cherime, I will keep her in my prayers. Hugs.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7625 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7625 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2012 :  11:36:24 AM  Show Profile
Cherime,
My prayers are going up for Ruth and Ashley and all.
blessings and hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2012 :  12:06:20 PM  Show Profile
Cherime sending out prayers.

Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayer for adoptive mom Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page