Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Natalie is having surgery
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Natalie is having surgery Next Topic
Page: of 2

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  5:40:51 PM  Show Profile
If you have a moment would you please send out a prayer for my daughter- she is having knee surgery in the morning. We have to leave our town by 5:30am to be in Madison by 6:30am. She has taken a couple of line drives to her right knee in softball the past couple of years and the Dr has to go in and do a little repair and clean up her broken cartilage. Thank you for your prayers!!

Lori

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!

Edited by - crafter on Nov 07 2012 5:50:20 PM

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  6:17:21 PM  Show Profile
Sending prayers Lori.

Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  6:18:27 PM  Show Profile
Praying, my friend!

A hook, a book, and a good cup of coffee....
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  8:57:35 PM  Show Profile
Lori, I will be saying lots of prayers for you and Natalie.
Please, email me with all the news. Hugs.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7625 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7625 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  9:55:30 PM  Show Profile
Praying for Natalie,
I do understand knee problems. I had both my knees replaced. Wishing her the best.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  03:05:53 AM  Show Profile
Thank you friends- we are leaving Fort Atkinson right now...going to pick my mom up and then off to Madison!

Lori

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  05:47:45 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
I will be praying for Natalie! God Bless Her!

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Go to Top of Page

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  07:41:44 AM  Show Profile
Thinking of Nat today. Praying everything goes well...and I know it will!

Get a good nights sleep tonight....I see you were up way, way too early!

Love, Em
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  08:04:40 AM  Show Profile
Praying that all went well and that she heals soon. Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  09:01:00 AM  Show Profile
Continued prayers for Natalie.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  09:44:12 AM  Show Profile
Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, please keep us posted on how she is doing.

hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  10:09:06 AM  Show Profile
sending prayers and hugs to you both!

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  11:05:53 AM  Show Profile
thank you so much friends!!! We just got home, pain meds for her in 30 minutes and then both of us will try to get a little rest. Hoping and praying that the surgery will be successful, we should know in about 6 weeks. Natalie is not so graceful with her crutches yet :) My mom went with us and kept us laughing when we got scared!! I'll be back to work tomorrow and Natalie will spend the day with grandma!! Thanks again for all your support and prayers

Love to all of you,

Lori

Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  11:45:06 AM  Show Profile
Oh goodness! I somehow missed your post! I hope that Natalie heals up quickly and the surgery was a success! Get some rest and keep a light heart,It'll help both of you =}

p.s. I was like a dancing moose on crutches, go slowly and it's not so bad and you don't risk smacking into things or tipping over, which I did a lot of lol!

Hugs!

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13
http://thegimpyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
http://pinterest.com/annikaloveshats/

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  3:57:24 PM  Show Profile
Glad to hear Natalie is home and resting. Good to hear that you are resting, also. Keep us posted. Hugs to you.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  4:16:14 PM  Show Profile
Nat just woke up, potty break and more medicine..the dr has her on an aspirin for 6 weeks...I had a blood clot after a procedure a few years ago so we have a history in the family now.
She is sleeping some more...she wakes up says she's hungry and by the time I figure out what she wants..she's back to sleep!
Thanks again for the prayers-

Lori

Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  5:00:13 PM  Show Profile
Just saw this post Lori, and will pray for a quick recovery for Natalie.
Hugs,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

View my New Blog:
http://simplesuburbanpleasures.blogspot.com

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  5:14:03 PM  Show Profile
Prayers for healing.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Annab
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Anna
Seagrove NC
USA
2900 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  03:52:52 AM  Show Profile
Hope she continues to do well! Best wishes for a speedy recovery and decent PT
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  04:22:18 AM  Show Profile
well today I am going back to work and Natalie will be going to grandmas for her TLC!! We are hoping this surgery is the key to get her back playing softball in the spring...the dr said within 4-6 weeks we should know. She is a hard worker and loves to play softball...I know she will work hard to get there! Have a great day everyone!!

Lori

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  07:49:35 AM  Show Profile
I can't wait to hear about Natalie's softball games in the spring. Keep us posted on Natalie's recovery. Hugs.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7625 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7625 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  11:09:46 AM  Show Profile
Prayer for Natalie that her knee heals quickly and strong, and that she gets to play in the Spring and probably will if she does all her therapy well. Prayer for you Lori that you get through all this as well and glad grandma was there for support.
blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  3:32:33 PM  Show Profile
Thank you friends...Natalie is feeling a tad bit better..she wants to go to school on Monday and I think she should stay home. She is wanting to move a faster than she is ready for. She did put her own socks on today..so she improves each day!

Lori

Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2012 :  07:20:35 AM  Show Profile
Still saying prayers that the surgery is a success and she will be back on the field come Spring. Get some rest too, Mom. Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  10:06:21 AM  Show Profile
How is Miss Natalie doing today? I hope getting better with each day.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  1:21:51 PM  Show Profile
Her first day back to school...waiting to hear how her day went. She was not very excited about having to use the elevator. I bet she will have a lot of homework tonight and she wants to go to youth group at church tonight...

Thank you for checking on her.

Lori

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Natalie is having surgery Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page