Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 McKenna Ryan quilt patterns?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic McKenna Ryan quilt patterns? Next Topic  

traildancer
True Blue Farmgirl

485 Posts

Loyce
Glide OR
USA
485 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  2:19:45 PM  Show Profile
Does anyone make the McKenna Ryan art quilts? I am particularly interested in "Storybook Farm".

I am wondering if anyone has the pattern set and would be willing to sell it or loan it or ????

I am currently working on "Petals of my Heart II". Lots of little pieces but the finished blocks are lovely.

The trail is the thing.... Louis L'Amour

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  8:09:58 PM  Show Profile
I would love to learn how to quilt. Quilting is on my bucket list. However, I have to learn to sew first. LOL. I'd love to see a picture of the quilt you are working on.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

traildancer
True Blue Farmgirl

485 Posts

Loyce
Glide OR
USA
485 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  09:06:21 AM  Show Profile
Marly--go to PineNeedles.com, it's McKenna's home page. Click on the "Series Quilt" button and then scroll through to find Petals of My Heart II.

As far as learning how--just jump in and start. Whether how to sew or how to quilt. Just pick a day and determine that TODAY I will learn ____________________. I had to do that with the quilting and I've been sewing all my life. But once I got started, it just took off.

Does MJ's calendar have a "learn to sew/quilt" day?

The trail is the thing.... Louis L'Amour
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic McKenna Ryan quilt patterns? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page