Author Garden Gate: Previous Topic Mums Next Topic  

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  4:10:39 PM  Show Profile
I may not have a garden to enjoy, but I do have these beautiful mums that spring up every fall.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

rphelps4
True Blue Farmgirl

620 Posts

roxanna
westport indiana
USA
620 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  6:23:49 PM  Show Profile  Send rphelps4 a Yahoo! Message
Very pretty. Roxanna
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2012 :  8:29:36 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Roxanna. I think they are. I found one of my cats sleeping in them yesterday. I wish she would have stayed, I would have taken a picture.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  02:45:12 AM  Show Profile
Hey Marly,
Those are so pretty ... yellow is my favorite color on flowers ... They look like the little button mums, I love those, I have some that come back every year!
Hope all your kitties are doing okay in this cold ...

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  08:20:46 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Teri Friend. I will call them button mums from now on! My kitties are doing great. I bought them an igloo to keep warm in, but they refuse to get inside. All four of them try to get on top of the dome. What a hoot! Hugs.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  08:50:41 AM  Show Profile
Hey, I used one of them for years! Then to many kitties kep coming, this weekend hubby is gonna build the ones that won't go in to the barn a box or "cathouse" LOL for under neith the back deck.That should keep them warm.

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Annette Kath
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Annette
Carlock IL
USA
198 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  07:49:13 AM  Show Profile
Marly,

They are beautiful!! I love the colors.:)

Annette
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  11:05:00 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Annette.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  2:55:23 PM  Show Profile
Marly,
I love the mums. They are so colorful! Wish I had some just like them.
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  3:34:58 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Marianne. They still are just as beautiful today. My hubby and I just went out to prune a few of the bushes. The weather was warm here today, in the low 70s. I guess the mums like the cold and warm weather.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Garden Gate: Previous Topic Mums Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page