Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Parenting & Farm Kids
 So I have not been around....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic So I have not been around.... Next Topic  

alterationsbyemily
True Blue Farmgirl

686 Posts

Emily
Thomasville PA
USA
686 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  12:07:28 PM  Show Profile
Hey everyone, I thought I would explain my last few months of being MIA. We have been really busy here at home, with the hurricane and going on with the families, but for the last few weeks I have been horribly sick.

For all wonderful reasons, I am expecting another baby come June! We are so happy for this.

I am sorry to anyone on the boards right now but my time is spent with my two already and trying to keep house and being sick to my stomach. I will try to check in every few days and I hope everyone on the boards are doing well.

---
Farmgirl #2951
2012 Farmgirl of the Year
http://simpileeliving.blogspot.com/
And my new Etsy listings http://www.etsy.com/shop/alterationsbyemily

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  12:15:50 PM  Show Profile
Well, for very good reason (well, except the storm!). Wishing you better days ahead with no more sickness! Be good to you and many congratulations!

"Hey, I've got nothing to do today but smile..."
The Only Living Boy in New York, Paul Simon
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4739 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4739 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  1:09:40 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back and congratulations. I do hope your tummy settles down soon. It is tough being sick and taking care of everything at the same time.

Take good care of yourself!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  2:15:02 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Congratulations Emily! What a wonderful month to have a baby! (my son was born in June)

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Go to Top of Page

LuckyMommyof5
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Suzanne
OH
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  7:30:49 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations, Emily! What a blessing and a joy! Sorry to hear you are preggers-sick. I can sympathize - I was sick as a dog 24/7 for all nine months with all four of my girls. But just remember the miracle you will receive after all this!

Farmgirl Sister #3243

"The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong." - Laura Ingalls Wilder
Go to Top of Page

hwright95
True Blue Farmgirl

90 Posts

Heather
Murfreesboro TN
USA
90 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  1:45:35 PM  Show Profile
Congrats!

Heather Wright~ Farmgirl Sister #2187 “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not.”
#8213; Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
www.vintagekarmajewels.com
Go to Top of Page

alterationsbyemily
True Blue Farmgirl

686 Posts

Emily
Thomasville PA
USA
686 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  2:06:12 PM  Show Profile
Thanks everyone, we are super excited.

Lucky, this one has been much better than the last and I have been able to get some work done and I get sick at night more than any other time. I hope to keep everyone updated on the progress of all of this.

---
Farmgirl #2951
2012 Farmgirl of the Year
http://simpileeliving.blogspot.com/
And my new Etsy listings http://www.etsy.com/shop/alterationsbyemily
Go to Top of Page
  Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic So I have not been around.... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page