Author Reading Room: Previous Topic Pillow of Thorns Next Topic  

Bella
True Blue Farmgirl

274 Posts

Karen

USA
274 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  1:09:25 PM  Show Profile
For anyone who's interested, my latest book is now available on Amazon. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Pillow-Thorns-Karen-Cecil-Smith/dp/0615689655/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1350934841&sr=1-1&keywords=pillow+of+thorns

"Just living is not enough, said the butterfly. One must have freedom, sunshine and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  4:43:46 PM  Show Profile
I check your book out on Amazon. Sounds fascinating. I'll put it on my "to read" books. Congrats. And- your other books look very interesting.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bella
True Blue Farmgirl

274 Posts

Karen

USA
274 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  6:00:09 PM  Show Profile
Marly,

Thanks so much for your interest and your kind, encouraging words!

"Just living is not enough, said the butterfly. One must have freedom, sunshine and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  9:02:14 PM  Show Profile
You are more than welcome. I believe you should have encouraging words. Congrats to you.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bella
True Blue Farmgirl

274 Posts

Karen

USA
274 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2012 :  7:01:33 PM  Show Profile
Just heard from my publisher today that he is not pleased with how my book cover turned out and he will be changing it. So, this means a delay in the first print run.

Go to Top of Page

Bella
True Blue Farmgirl

274 Posts

Karen

USA
274 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2012 :  05:27:06 AM  Show Profile
Pillow of Thorns now has a new cover and is available for shipment through Amazon. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Pillow-Thorns-Karen-Cecil-Smith/dp/0615689655 It's a novel based on a nineteenth century North Carolina murder trial.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2012 :  9:41:12 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the update, Karen.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  04:52:41 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Sounds like a great read! Thanks for the heads up.

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Go to Top of Page

Bella
True Blue Farmgirl

274 Posts

Karen

USA
274 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2012 :  12:58:17 PM  Show Profile
For those of you who are Goodreads members, I'm giving away two free copies of Pillow of Thorns. The contest ends January 15.

http://www.karencecilsmith.com/

Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4740 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4740 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2012 :  4:50:40 PM  Show Profile
It looks very intriguing to me too! I'm sure this book will sell like crazy. Thanks for letting us know it is now available.

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

Roe
True Blue Farmgirl

131 Posts

Rosemarie
Tavares Florida
USA
131 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2013 :  01:25:48 AM  Show Profile
Karen,

looks like a must read thanks for letting us no
I do love old history also. Best of luck !

Hugs,
Roe
Go to Top of Page

Bella
True Blue Farmgirl

274 Posts

Karen

USA
274 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2013 :  2:24:22 PM  Show Profile
Dawn and Rose,

Thanks so much for your sweet and encouraging comments! I just gave away two copies of the book in a contest on Goodreads. If you haven't joined Goodreads, I strongly recommended the site. There are loads of book recommendations and reviews, and there are always several book giveaway contests going on. Check it out. Maybe we can become Goodreads "friends."

http://www.karencecilsmith.com/

Go to Top of Page
  Reading Room: Previous Topic Pillow of Thorns Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page