oldbittyhen
True Blue Farmgirl

1511 Posts

tina
quartz hill ca
USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2012 :  2:56:28 PM  Show Profile
has a dog again, poor, poor puppy, and I thought he was NEVER allowed to have a dog again, he should not be able to play football again either, its amazing what a little talent will get you. makes me sick!!!

"Knowlege is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2012 :  3:38:37 PM  Show Profile
I was thinking a bit more of a PUNISHMENT than what he got! I am all for an eye for an eye!
And only in American can you found guilty of animal crulity and turn right back around and do it again! Sad, sad, sad!

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2012 :  5:31:49 PM  Show Profile
I'm agreeing on the shouldn't have a dog again. But in the article Vick says he wants his children to experience the love of a dog. Thinking about it, to me, it would be sad for his children never having a dog because of what their dad did. Again, I wish I was the animal police. I'd insist that Vick's dog be brought to the vet once a week for a checkup.
Teri, I hate to say you are right about the "only in American can you found guilty of animal crulity and turn right back around and do it again!", but you are right. I've read to many horror stories related to the topic.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2012 :  08:45:24 AM  Show Profile
He shouldn't have a dog or any other animal for that matter...I feel bad for his children, but he lost his privilege when he made the wrong choice with dog fighting...

Lori

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!
Go to Top of Page
  Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic micheal vick... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page