13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2012 :  8:25:48 PM  Show Profile
Thursday Night Football, Oct. 11th
Steelers at the Titans.
Go Steelers.
Go Titans.
I cannot wait to see the game.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

Annette Kath
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Annette
Carlock IL
USA
198 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2012 :  8:36:45 PM  Show Profile
Go Titans!!! Woo-hoo!!

Annette
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2012 :  10:53:44 AM  Show Profile
Are we ready for some football????

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2012 :  11:20:00 AM  Show Profile
You bet I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have gone through Tuesday with NO FOOTBALL, except reruns, Wednesday with NO FOOTBALL. Tonight is Thursday night football NFL style......
I will be sitting in the den at 6 PM.; got to hear the sports shows before. Don't call, don't knock on the door, don't get sick, etc... I'll be tuned in to only football.
I love football and yes, Lori, I am ready for some football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2012 :  12:37:49 PM  Show Profile
You must have the biggest pom poms in Louisiana!!

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2012 :  3:38:24 PM  Show Profile
Lori, I don't own a pair of pom poms. And- I don't watch the cheerleaders. LOL. I'm only watching to watch the football game. But the neighbors know when the football season has started. They make their comments like you and another one of the farm girls. LOL. However, I must remind you, I know you like to watch the Cowboys. Okay.
I've got to get ready for the game.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2012 :  8:53:31 PM  Show Profile
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!! That's what my Wisconsin friend says when she is excited... The Titans won the game. 49 seconds in the fourth quarter the Steelers kicked a field goal and missed.
The Titans get the football down to the 40 yard line, and kick with 4 seconds left in the game. The kick was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The scores were tied at 23-23. The Titans win the game by a field goal kick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Titans.
Annette, you must have been screaming through this game.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2012 :  05:44:06 AM  Show Profile
Marly- pom poms are not just for cheerleaders...but for all fans of the sport!! I wonder if you would wear a cheesehead hat if you got one in the mail?? mmmmm something to ponder! Holy Cow a Canjun friend wearing a cheesehead hat!! That my friend would be a sight to see!!

Lori

Go to Top of Page

Annette Kath
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Annette
Carlock IL
USA
198 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2012 :  06:28:33 AM  Show Profile
Hi Marly,

Would you believe that I missed the game!! I had to take my kids to their middle school band and choir concert. Got to enjoy an evening of music instead. My daughter would have had a major yelling contest with me! She's 13 and is a Steelers fan! LOL! She also likes the Colts and the Patriots!

Annette
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2012 :  08:00:31 AM  Show Profile
Lori: I would WOULD wear a cheesehead hat. I would wear it during the game. I would wear it during the day. LOL
No pom poms for me. Nope.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2012 :  08:02:22 AM  Show Profile
NO Annette. You missed a good game. On the sports talk before the game, all of the panel of men said the Steelers would win. One said it would be a run a way game. Sorry you missed such a good game. Go Titans.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic Steelers Vs Titans Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page