Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Our Trad. Christmas Stocking Swap**PARTNERS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Our Trad. Christmas Stocking Swap**PARTNERS Next Topic
Page: of 12

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  8:37:37 PM  Show Profile
Connie, I am soooo glad you liked all your goodies! I had so much fun choosing them for you...my sister separated at birth! The stocking was an idea I saw and I'm so glad you liked it. It is an old Woolworth stocking that I embellished.

Big Christmas Hugs,

Tammy

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7581 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7581 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  8:47:50 PM  Show Profile
Oh what wonderful things everyone has recieved.
My internet was down for 4 days so I am just now catching up.
I got a card from Debbie Sue, I sent her one because I hadn't any contact and she said in her card that her computer was down. Poor thing, I know how that is.

Anyway she is sending me her stocking and I mailed mine out to her today. I can hardly wait.
Have a great day everyone.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  9:00:52 PM  Show Profile
Isn't it fun to see everyones stockings and goodies. I received the sweetest gingham snowman stocking today in the mail from Roe. It is unbelievable all the goodness that was wrapped inside. Being the impatient one that I am I opened them all as quickly as I could and ooohed ooo'd and awed. I took pictures of everything and as soon as I can locate my little key fobby usb doo-ja-ma-hicky...I will get them uploaded. I had it yesterday when I didn't need it and today it has vanished. Wouldn't you just know it? Goots love the humor of my house ghost (I call him Herman) he is a real prankster and loves to mess with my mind. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Rosemarie your stocking will be in the mail tomorrow...I have one last treat from the oven cooling to go in. Thank you so very much..this swap was so fun and from all the lovely pictures there were no bad partners to get it appears. How lucky we all are to have found such nice and thoughtful gals to share special moments, treasures, prayers and all the rest with. You all are blessings to me even though I may not have talked to you personally yet. I enjoy the forums immensely and the swaps are a blast.

Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings, Happy Holidays and all the rest to every one of you. May you all have a safe and blessed winter and and a bright and beautiful year ahead.

Malena
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  12:38:49 AM  Show Profile
Nini...love the blue snowflake stocking you got. How beautiful it is. And all your gifts too.

Well, Connie...that's our Tammy C. for you! She just finds all the neatest Vintage and Retro Stuff.
She is so much fun to have as a Swap Partner. Glad that you shared pictures of all your treasures.
I am always thrilled to see what Tammy will come up with, she just amazes me! You too, I bet.

hugs & loves,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

retasos2
True Blue Farmgirl

272 Posts

Pilar
Centereach NY
USA
272 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  06:55:05 AM  Show Profile
Christy,
I got my stocking yesterday. Oh Happy Day! Thanks so much for all the goodies. I'll post pictures ASAP so that everyone else can enjoy it as much as I'm. Thanks again and have a Blessed and Merry Christmas.

Pilar
Farmgirl Sister #2498
Little Hen House on the Island

" A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is, until she gets in hot water" Eleanore Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  08:00:31 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, you are so sweet! I must admit, I do have fun finding those special things for my farmgirl friends! Especially when they share my passion for vintage and retro...LOL. You made the stocking swap so much fun for me last year, that I couldn't wait to do it again. Everytime I look at my elf on the shelf, my altered spoon, and other goodies I remember how much fun we had.

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  08:51:11 AM  Show Profile
Didn't we have fun with this swap?
All the anticipation - all the great sisters that joined in. All the conversations and pictures.
I really enjoyed seeing what everybody got. It was almost like sitting around on Christmas Day watching everybody open their gifts. What fun!
Thank you, Beth, for hosting this swap!!

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6582 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6582 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  10:23:09 AM  Show Profile
Beth, wanted you to know I am still enjoying all the wonderful gifts you sent, I have almost worn my Christmas Socks out, I just love socks. Thank you again for a fun, wonderful swap and all my wonderful and beautiful gifts.
Hugs,
Debbie

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

bobbinrobin
True Blue Farmgirl

590 Posts

Sharon
Newman Lake WA
USA
590 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  10:52:59 AM  Show Profile
Pam Barnes-Palty ~

I received a large box of goodies from you which I believe may have originated from this swap. Sadly (for me) I wasn't part of this swap so you must have sent it to me by mistake. I'd be happy to pass it on but it was sent priority and cost $16.20. A bit steep for me. Let me know what you want to do. Sharon

How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it. -G. Elliston

www.sharnymcclarny.etsy.com
www.bobbinrobin.etsy.com
www.sharnymcclarny.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

retasos2
True Blue Farmgirl

272 Posts

Pilar
Centereach NY
USA
272 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  11:27:01 AM  Show Profile
Christy,
Did you open yours yet? Let me know.

Pilar
Farmgirl Sister #2498
Little Hen House on the Island

" A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is, until she gets in hot water" Eleanore Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  2:17:01 PM  Show Profile
Deb - I got your gift today - thank you so much! Everything was so beautiful...the pin, little glass charms, candles and infuser...socks, dishtowel, glove...and my favourites were the tea (which I'm drinking right now) and the CD (which I'm listening to right now). Thanks so much again :) Joyce
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  2:24:52 PM  Show Profile
I got the best stocking of all (OK we are all saying that!) Thank You Heather for the wonderful stocking of goodies! Berts Bees Shower Gel, Sweetpea Bath and Body Shower Gel. A christmas tree full of Kisses and candy canes, a wonderful christmas go mug full of candy, which DH thinks I need to share :), Kitchen goodies and some beautiful vintage jewelery, more goodies, but the very best gift all, Heather made me some beautiful stained glass ornaments, isn't she talented girls.

Thank you Heather for starting my christmas out right!

Hugs
Julie

Beth, Thank You so much for being our hostest with the mostest! This is one of my favorite swaps on the forum!

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1668 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1668 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  5:05:16 PM  Show Profile
Linda, (Little Sugars) Got a wonderful box in the mail the other day. Just had to open it up. Just like a little kid. Found this wonderful cowgirl boot stocking filled with a whole lot of goodies. Christmas came early and I'm so love'n it. Thanks for all the goodies. Snowflake ornaments, santa ornament with candy in it, a necklace with the letter L, santa stirrers,coin purse with goodies in it, and a Christmas insulated cup with coke a cola designs on it. Thanks so much Linda. Have'nt heard from you yet. Did you open up your's. Please let me know because the delivery conformation said it was delivered 6 days ago.
Laurie

"Smile and be yourself everyday"
Country girl at heart
Laurie

Aprons and More by Laurie is on my FB page
Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  7:23:15 PM  Show Profile
Portia,
Thank you !!! Your fantastic Christmas stocking package arrived
today. Could hardly believe all you had packed into it. The beautiful blue hand knit hat set, the mug rug, hand made rose and
peach and oatmeal soap, beautiful aurora borealis brooch, socks, candy
and much, much more. Soo many paper crafting embellishments, I love
everything you sent and cute stocking you had them in. Sending you
an e-mail too. I couldn't wait, opened everything and it was fun !!!

What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1668 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1668 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  7:35:48 PM  Show Profile
Thank-you Beth for such a fun swap. Loved seeing what all the farmgirls had gotten. So fun can't wait till next year. Love having Christmas early and sharing with my other farmgirl sisters. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Laurie

"Smile and be yourself everyday"
Country girl at heart
Laurie

Aprons and More by Laurie is on my FB page
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  01:21:51 AM  Show Profile
Love, love, Love seeing everyones Stockings and goodies!!!!
We have such awesome farmgirls...that go the extra mile on their Swaps. It just
makes it so much fun.

Keep sharing girls!

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

sunflowercritters
True Blue Farmgirl

1102 Posts

Debra
Springfield Maine
USA
1102 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  10:18:21 AM  Show Profile
Nini ,
Thank you so much for the lovely gifts...I am so excited with all my gifts. Love the apron, wear it all the time, the purse, the chocolates are all gone yummy...playing the music.Great patterns for knitting/crochet, candles makes the house small so....good. Christmas is in the air:)
Putting the tree ordament on tree today. Have the stocking hung up already. Just love everything you gave.
I'm am sure blessed.
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!!
Love Deb

I Thessalonians 5:16,17
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Deb-farmgirl sister #462
http://sunflowercritters.blogspot.com/
Be like a Sunflower, Turn your Face to the Son.
Go to Top of Page

erowease
True Blue Farmgirl

294 Posts

Lesley
Edmonds wa
USA
294 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  10:53:49 AM  Show Profile
I am 5 days without internet so cannot post pics. A big thank you to Kelly for all the wonderful goodies. I cant wait to try the butterscotch cocoa. I love the snowman ornament and towel, they are cute. I am hiding the chocolate from my hubby it looks good but gave him the ribbon candy as consolation. I love the lavender soaps they smell really good. The red velvet cupcake candle is great makes the house smell like I am baking without having to suffer the calories. Haha. Love the white rose tea. Hope you have a great holiday ladies and please forgive my smartphone typing.

Lesley
"I see God in the eyes of every child...every life is precious to God, whatever the circumstances." Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

musicmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Wendy
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  11:14:34 AM  Show Profile
Oh Beth,
I totally forgot to post up a big huge thank you!!!!! All of you who think you got the best stocking got it wrong. LOL I still need to get some pictures with a real camera because I'm not sure how to post up from my phone.

First of all, the stocking is absolutely perfect for me. Love the colors! The table runner is on the table and the sweet ornaments are on the tree. We're saving the chocolate pecan pie filling for a special dessert between the holidays. The boys tried to snag the pencils, but I reminded them that I'm a girl and need fancy pretty pencils. They are boys and can use those yellow ones. The bracelet is beautiful and shall be worn regularly. The boys think it is funny because they aren't used to me wearing any jewelry other than my wedding rings and the same necklace and earrings every day. There were a few other things in the pictures...hopefully, I'll get them posted in the next few days.

Thank you so much...you really brought a smile to my face!

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley

www.becomingwendy.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5073 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5073 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  11:46:45 AM  Show Profile
Santa Beth, looks like everyone got lots of loot, We must have all been good Farm Sissy's this year! thanks for Hosting! You know I am a big fan of your swaps, you took me under your wing, when I was a wee Farm Sis, and I will never forget that!!! I so love everyone's Pictures!! Big Christmas Hug to all!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Karlee2147
Farmgirl in Training

34 Posts

Karla
White City OR
USA
34 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  7:49:58 PM  Show Profile

Here is a picture of all of the wonderful gifts sent from Kat. The stocking she made and the thread was hand spun by her. Thank you so much I love everything :))

Karla
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2012 :  09:06:26 AM  Show Profile
Thank You Andrea for all my treasures :) I LOVE EVERYTHING !!!! My favorite is the jigsaw puzzle :) I sent you an email explaining why ;)

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2012 :  2:01:00 PM  Show Profile
dearest joyce
your are so welcome and thank you I just received your stocking and its adorable
and all the cute kitchen tools the notepad the hand cream and candle and so many tags and stickers
just too wonderful..thank you so much..merry christmas.
blessings Deborah

Remember the tea kettle - it is always up to its neck in hot water, yet it still sings! ~Author Unknown

jersey farmgirl

Edited by - debtea2 on Dec 14 2012 2:15:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

KatTylee
True Blue Farmgirl

230 Posts

Katrina
Mitchell Nebraska
USA
230 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2012 :  2:04:56 PM  Show Profile
Karla,

So glad you enjoyed your stocking. For some reason I can't see the picture. :( I hope it all made it safely. I had a lot of fun making the stocking and spinning the wool.

~"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
— Oscar Wilde~
Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2012 :  2:12:53 PM  Show Profile
Alright ladies here are photos of all the wonderful goodies I got in my stocking from Roe.

As you can see she really spoiled me and I loved every minute of it. What pretty gifts and so thoughtful. Thank you Roe again. Your package is on its way to you. Hope you like it.

Malena
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Our Trad. Christmas Stocking Swap**PARTNERS Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page