Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Our Trad. Christmas Stocking Swap**PARTNERS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Our Trad. Christmas Stocking Swap**PARTNERS Next Topic
Page: of 12

musicmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Wendy
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2012 :  09:08:09 AM  Show Profile
Hi Beth,
I'm home from vacation and your stocking is all packed up and ready to mail. I'll get it off to you on Monday. I'm sorry I didn't get it in the mail before we left. I had the sticking done, but wanted to get a few more things.

Merry Christmas!

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley

www.becomingwendy.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2012 :  4:46:57 PM  Show Profile
Kathy (Beachymom):
I received your package this morning! Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! What a treat!!!!!!!!! I am beyond words. Feeling a bit embarrassed at what I sent to you, compared to what I received. I do believe I got the best swap partner!!! Thank you so much for all the wonderful, great, heartfelt and thoughtful gifts.
I’m listening to the Classical CD now. Earlier I brought all the gifts out to the Prayer Garden in the back yard, and spread them all out for pictures. I felt like it was Christmas morning. Thank you, thank you, again.
I’ll be sure to sign up for the Christmas Stocking Swap next year! This was such fun.
Thank you, Kathy. I loved each and every gift!
Marly

Here is a list of what I received from Beachymom Kathy. I am blessed to have had such a wonderful Christmas Stocking Swap partner.
I have a picture for all of you to see the great gifts!

2012 Christmas Stocking Swap

Red Christmas Stocking with lacey top
Kitchel towel.
Christmas socks.
Three hanging Christmas ornaments, including a football ornament.
A classical CD.
“Peace on Earth” needlepoint hanger.
Dog paw chain.
Two mud masks.
Two absolutely beautiful dragon flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Red/white/blue material.
A manicure set.
Two decorated rolls of masking tape.
Three bars of HAND MADE soap.
Football and cat face magic towels.
Herbal tea sampler.
Note cards.
Winter Pine candles
Chocolates!!!!!!!!!
A candle holder.
Memo pads.
Christmas tree grow kit.
Four hand made coasters with the cutest buttons attached.
Carry bag.
American sticker.
Three wash rags.

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2012 :  06:21:42 AM  Show Profile
Deb - I sent your package several days ago, so you should be getting it next week, if not then, the following week. Sometimes it takes a little longer from Canada! Hope you enjoy it :)
Go to Top of Page

Karlee2147
Farmgirl in Training

34 Posts

Karla
White City OR
USA
34 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2012 :  07:27:19 AM  Show Profile
Kat,
The stocking was in the mail when I arrived home Friday after having to drive 5 hours due to flight problems. I am at the airport again so did not get a chance to open it yet, but the stocking is lovely. Can't wait to get home Thursday and relax and open my stocking goodies. :))
Karla
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2012 :  08:48:05 AM  Show Profile
Hi Peggy, I cant wait to see what mildred is up to today! it has been fun to see her each day and hear of her daventures.. this was a fabulous swap and i think of you each time i put my beautiful scarf on.. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

http://plumkrazy.etsy.com
http://plumkrazyvintage.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2012 :  12:38:16 PM  Show Profile
Marley - I got your beautiful stocking yesterday. The purple stockings are the greatest!! I'll be wearing them soon to keep my toes toasty.

I may have to hide the amazing Pez Santa dispenser from my daughter!!

I've never seen Steen's Pure cane sugar but I look forward to trying out the recipes on the back.

The purple sunflower kitchen towel is great - but then, I do love purple & sunflowers.

The note cards will come in very handy too....I love snail mail!

And I will be sure to use the 2 Autumn/Halloween pillows next year.

By the way - shouldn't you have waited until Christmas to unwrap everything?? I know I wrapped most everything! But I understand how curiosity can get the better of a person.

Hope you and all my sisters have a great Christmas!!

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2012 :  3:33:13 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Kathy. There was NO way I could wait for Christmas to open the goodies. In fact, it never entered my mind to wait.
Thanks, again, for being the best partner.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  12:29:06 AM  Show Profile

Mildred decided that she likes my Scottish Terrier Snickers...but from a distance.
Today I found her standing by his picture. She is so adventurous...to a point.

Was going to post my last gift picture but guess I haven't transfered it off my cell
phone yet. So, I will try to remember to do it tomorrow.

Wow...there are some other fun Christmas Stockings being opened and enjoyed. Thanks for
the pictures girls. We love to see what you got.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  04:29:26 AM  Show Profile
That Mildred has been making the rounds!! I am waiting to open my stocking on Christmas morning. What could be more fun than a Farmgirl swap waiting for me under the Christmas tree??

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  05:08:57 AM  Show Profile
That sounds like a grand idea, Winnie!! More time to anticipate what's in your stocking!! Smiles, Merry Christmas to all!! Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  07:52:37 AM  Show Profile
Deb! I am so excited! Your stocking should be there today! Please remember to email when you get it, and then we can open our stockings "together!"

This is just so much fun! Thank you, Beth for hosting this wonderful swap again this year!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

sunflowercritters
True Blue Farmgirl

1102 Posts

Debra
Springfield Maine
USA
1102 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  07:53:43 AM  Show Profile
My Christmas package came it and I will post pictures later tell you all about it. OH it is Christmas in the air today...So love gifts...
Looking forward to seeing whats the goodies are. Nini hope you will open yours today as well.
Love Deb

I Thessalonians 5:16,17
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Deb-farmgirl sister #462
http://sunflowercritters.blogspot.com/
Be like a Sunflower, Turn your Face to the Son.
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  08:17:11 AM  Show Profile
YAY! I'm so excited, Deb! I hope you enjoy everything! I have to have an eye injection today, but will open mine when I get home as soon as my vision clears - I promise! And I'll email and post as soon as I can! Thanks so much, again - you're the best! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  08:32:09 AM  Show Profile
Linda, your stocking went out this morning and should arrive Wednesday. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it for you.

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  10:36:31 AM  Show Profile
Wow Winnie...I am impressed that you can wait that long. I thought I was really
stretching it out doing one or two gifts per day. My family still does Stockings
for each other...even though all my kids have left home.

Enjoy it when you do open it.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  11:12:14 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Portia, I'm sure I will like it and I'll post when it arrives.

What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  6:20:26 PM  Show Profile
Buzzn Bee, Your package will be in the morning mail. I have it all packaged up and ready to go. Hope you like it. Will be looking for mine and let you know when it gets here. Thank you and Merry Christmas

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  11:55:17 PM  Show Profile

My Last Gift In My Stocking from Cheryl Keyes is a neat button bracelet in this
pretty red pouch. How cool is that?

Today Mildred took a little run out the front door and out in my Foyer...to see what
she could see out there. I think she felt like things were more her size out there,
because she stayed out there for a very long time. Silly little Mouse that she is!

Cheryl...thanks so much for Everything you sent, I truly enjoyed all the fun contained
in that Wonderful Stocking...but I have to admit, I think Mildred has won my Heart as
My Favorite Gift of all!!!

She will probably be popping on her nightly to share her adventures with you all!

Love and Hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  04:29:04 AM  Show Profile
Thank You Peggy for sharing your gifts & for Mildred. It has been fun ;)

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  11:37:52 AM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh - I am beside myself! Deb - this is the most amazing, most exquisite stocking ever! I love the colors you've chosen - so Heavenly! - and how sparkly the snowflakes and trim are! SO beautiful! The picture just doesn't do this justice!!! Girls - Deb MADE this stocking for me! Can you believe the beautiful beadwork? It must've taken HOURS! And then all the wonderful gifts inside! Oh my gosh! I am absolutely overwhelmed by your handiwork, thoughtfulness and generosity, Deb! Thank you SO, SO much! I LOVE absolutely everything - the little snowman ornament, all the scrapbooking and stamping supplies, the beads, the awesome snowflake soap, the KENNY ROGERS CD! YES!, the beautiful Nativity ornament, the candy cane and the bookmark featuring the Legend behind it, the lovely note cards, the body lotion, and the adorable little altered notepad - EVERYTHING! I am so grateful for your thoughtfulness and generosity - I just can't thank you enough, Deb! You have the most wonderful heart - God love and bless you! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas to All! Hugs and love - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  12:15:46 PM  Show Profile
WOW! That is beautiful !!!

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5073 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5073 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  1:11:26 PM  Show Profile
Santa Tammy came to my house!! Oh My goodness!! My Hubby said, He does not have to give me anything now! LOL! Tammy thank you so much! The material that the apron is made of is the exact same material my Great Aunt Mattie made all of us kids a pillow case out of one year, I was about 6. I still have it!! I adore my little sheep and the Reindeer, My hubby love vintage Christmas too, and he said, he would not haven given those up!! I am glad you did! The annalee ornament is darling, all of it is! so Much, I took pictures, so I would not forget any of it! The cat postcard is so funny,ya'll, it squeaks when you push on it and it was mailed in 1971, I love the stories written on the post cards! Those Elvis ones are awesome, Gonna have to hide those from my Aunt Judy! Also you did an awesome job on re-creating that Vintage stocking!! I just squealed out loud when I saw it first,opening the box. My mom loved it! I am gonna post it on Facebook, so my aunt, who is the baby in the picture can see it!!and email it to everyone else! Yours will go out around noon tomorrow. Thank you soooooooo much from the very bottom of my heart! Connie
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5073 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5073 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  1:17:19 PM  Show Profile
There is the cutest jewelry too, We can wear green and red the next 2 weeks to work, instead of our all black uniform, so it will look so cute! I thought I turned that stocking picture around, The pictures really don't show how awesome all this loot is!! There was peppermint soap and ornaments and hot chocolate in the stocking !The ornament on the stocking is too cute! I have added them all to my tree! Thanks again Tammy! I love it all!!
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5073 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5073 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  7:18:54 PM  Show Profile
I knew I would forget something! My cats were laying on these when I took the pics! They are awesome books! The Diner one has the recipes in it for best Diner Meatloaf and Banana Cream Pie! Thanks Tammy! Big farm Girl Hug!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  8:23:00 PM  Show Profile
What beautiful gifts!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Our Trad. Christmas Stocking Swap**PARTNERS Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page