gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2012 :  8:28:16 PM  Show Profile
They have finally come alive good game now.
diana

Farmgirl Sister #273

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  04:13:28 AM  Show Profile
Except for the refs! Packers should have won that game, clearly and interception.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  07:06:07 AM  Show Profile
What a game I am with you on the call.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  08:02:56 AM  Show Profile
Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still livid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those refs have to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will admit Seattle's defense was super great, but the ending of that game, well.......................... How could anyone have slept after that game. I surely didn't.
Did any of you see the Patriots and the Ravens Sunday night? OMGoodness, that was like a boxing match. LOL
Get those refs out.
Thanks Diana, I thought I was going to have to chat with myself this season. You are a Sweetie.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  08:04:19 AM  Show Profile
I forgot to say, GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Diane, for your input.
Go Packers.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  11:38:27 AM  Show Profile
You girls are so funny! The state of Wisconsin is on fire with that call- I'm just glad it didn't happen to MY Cowboys- hehehe!!!

Lori

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  12:05:23 PM  Show Profile
My Son in Law born in Wisconsin was at the Game and they didn't even see the call he was to far down the field. . Once he found out was livid. I can't blame him what a game. After all the Packers QB sacks I about changed the channel. Glad I didn't.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  4:01:09 PM  Show Profile
This one will go down in history! I think the Packers handled it with decorum. I would have been livid if I was there!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  4:13:56 PM  Show Profile
Lori, I'm so happy to see you on the Sporty Farmgirls page.
The Packers handled it very professional. I'm still rather upset about it all.
What did y'all think about Aaron Rodgers being sacked nine times?????????? It was evil in the beginning. After halftime, the Packers got rid of the ball a lot faster!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  05:45:42 AM  Show Profile
It was so surprising that he kept getting sacked! I'm glad I wasn't in the locker room at halftime- I would have started crying to be yelled at like that! They did turn it around the 2nd half...people hear will talk about the refs for a VERY long time! I can only imagine my dad in heaven, I bet he was yelling loud!!

Lori

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  08:41:32 AM  Show Profile
Lori, your Dad was probably yelling at the Packers in their locker room. Hopefully, this week they'll have the refs back. Maybe not.

Marly

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  09:51:48 AM  Show Profile
we can ALL hope for the best!!!

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  10:58:45 AM  Show Profile
Yes we can, Lori, and I do hope for the best. The games will be better with the real refs.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3324 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3324 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  12:47:22 PM  Show Profile
I am SO glad DH fell asleep before the "big" finale! I think he might have thrown an emboli if he watched it live!

He gets so disgusted with the Pack sometimes... but follows them religiously week after week...

Pitiful refs-What a debacle.

I agree though... our Packers held themselves with grace and dignity and CONTROL-That is professionalism at its finest!

GO PACK GO-

Melody
Farmgirl #525

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  2:33:32 PM  Show Profile
Go Packers!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2012 :  2:36:35 PM  Show Profile
The one and only positive was that we get the real refs back, finally. Still

A hook, a book, and a good cup of coffee....
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2012 :  2:58:25 PM  Show Profile
I think it is amazing that the Seahawk's haven't said a word.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2012 :  3:22:37 PM  Show Profile
I think the Seahawk's know what really happened on that final play. Or, they are thinking that is history, we won. The games go on.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic Go Pack Go!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page