Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Halloween Trick or Treat Swap! Partners Posted!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Halloween Trick or Treat Swap! Partners Posted!!! Next Topic
Page: of 5

kcmiller
Farmgirl in Training

34 Posts

Kaye
Muscatine IA
USA
34 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  08:14:02 AM  Show Profile
I am a little late in posting my thanks to Marlene Burns. I loved getting your package and the treats were so yummy they lasted only one night here. I have never had the caramel apple candy corn before.Yum!
You should be receiving your package soon. I mailed it out last week!
Happy Trick or Treat Swap everyone!

** The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne.
~ Chaucer **

Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

754 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
754 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  3:05:21 PM  Show Profile
Marti ~ I came home to a big box on the front porch. What wonderful things I found inside! A wooden pumpkin, quilted potholder, scrubbie, a cute bag, lotions and chapstick, and candy...yum!
I was blessed with a great swap partner :)

Farmgir Hugs,
Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2320 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2320 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  3:05:49 PM  Show Profile

This is the wonderful package Jonnie sent me, I just love everything in it!! Thanks again Jonnie. Hoping you have a spooktacular Halloween!

Hugs
Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado

Edited by - treelady on Oct 23 2012 3:06:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  4:47:58 PM  Show Profile
You're so welcome, Julie! I think is the best swap I've ever been involved in here. You did a great job!

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

"Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you" - Maori Proverb

Go to Top of Page

alissa
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

alissa
mcalester Oklahoma
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2012 :  11:49:26 AM  Show Profile
I got a very nice trick or treat box in the mail from Betsy. It had a pr. of socks, cute tea towel, crochet wash cloth,and a very cool crochet scraf that I love, hand sanitizer with a cover with a pumpkin on it, candy, cute bat pin, and a candle that smells great oh an some K & Company adhesive paper ribbon. I loved everything this was such a wonderful swap.

alissa
Go to Top of Page

Kammi
True Blue Farmgirl

105 Posts

Kim
Phoenix Az
USA
105 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2012 :  08:28:46 AM  Show Profile
Marlee, you are most welcome, I had a great time putting this box together. Julie, you did an awesome job with this swap. Thank you.

Kim (Kammi)
Farmgirl 4256

Remember… Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body. Instead, you should slide in sideways, glass of wine in one hand and chocolate in the other, in a body thoroughly used up, worn out and screaming “Woohooo! What a ride!”

Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3488 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3488 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2012 :  4:49:39 PM  Show Profile
Erin...Thank you so much for all you sent to me. I just really LOVE it all! I received the cutest handmade dish cloth with halloween motif, handmade can/cup cozie, such yummy candy in darling decorated jars, purse pack halloween kleenex, cute carmel popcorn shaped in a corn cob, Cider mix ans fall flavored tea bags. I really could not have asked for more. This was such a fun swap to get to do had so much fun putting mine all together and had a great swapping partner to receive one from.

Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2012 :  1:18:51 PM  Show Profile
Roe
all i can say is OMG and
WOW you are awesome
so many goodies i can't believe
all the stuff you packed in to that
box ...LOL thank you so much
i will try to post a pic.
hugs and thanks
deborah

Remember the tea kettle - it is always up to its neck in hot water, yet it still sings! ~Author Unknown

jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2012 :  3:28:47 PM  Show Profile
Alissa - thank you for such a wonderful Halloween surprise box! I wish I knew how to post a picture. The towel is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Halloween ornaments, tea, and candy, candy candy!!! :)

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7656 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7656 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2012 :  12:47:28 PM  Show Profile
I got the best Halloween Package from Denise yesterday. It was so exciting to open. There were so many things in it and I did take a picture just have to get my camera to work with my computer. It had a little pumpkin, a Mountaineers tee shirt, a neon light mask in it, a Fiber bar and some chocolates, It had a fall hand towel and some small Thanks giving center pieces, a pumpkin center piece as well, There was a pumpkin spice bottle of hand soap and smells really good, two magazines, a glow in the dark square hanging thing, little fall sticky notes, some neat orange and black striped Halloween sock, I love socks, and a magnetic face board to put a face on Frankenstein. There was also a small bottle of hand sanitizer and fall pumpkin napkins....I love it all,
Thanks Denise for every thing.
<3

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

MamaBetz
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Philena
Liberty Twp OH - Ohio
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2012 :  9:41:13 PM  Show Profile
I received my package from Andrea (Simple@heart) today and loved all of it! I will try to remember to post pictures from the next swap on! Thank you, Andrea...I especially loved the handmade Halloween bag!

Philena
Farmgirl #4514
Go to Top of Page

Simple@heart
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Andrea
Florida
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2012 :  11:09:34 AM  Show Profile
Philena (MamaBetz), I am so pleased you enjoyed your package...I had a lot of fun preparing it for you. Your purple and black themed box you sent was so fun!! Thank you so much :)

~Andrea

Bloom where you are planted
Go to Top of Page

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2012 :  5:16:35 PM  Show Profile
Happy Halloween Amy aka farmmilkmama,
I can't say THANKS loud enough!!!!!!! Our daughter is visiting & has fallen in love with swaps & I think a few things are heading to England with her! LOL

Amy was very generous in sending candles(wonderful smelling), corn candy treat bowl filled to the brim with chocolate treats & decorating sugars. The cutest baking sprinkles shaped like ghost/bats/pumpkins & scary coloured ones. Sure can't find anything like that up here! The hot cocoa is also a brand that we don't have so it will be a treat to taste. It's a miserable cold, wet night here so it will go down great! LOL

Amy made the CUTEST printed Halloween pot holders! What talent! All pieced together...well done! We're having a big Halloween night supper so they're sure will be handy!

Thanks soooo much for being a GREAT swap partner! Hope your kids have a blast tomorrow night!!!!!!!
Hoping for a lot of treats & no tricks for you on Halloween night!!
Farm Hugs Judy

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

alissa
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

alissa
mcalester Oklahoma
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2012 :  06:13:44 AM  Show Profile
Hi Betsy, glad you liked everything. I had a great time with this swap.. alissa

quote:
Originally posted by TexBetsy

Alissa - thank you for such a wonderful Halloween surprise box! I wish I knew how to post a picture. The towel is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Halloween ornaments, tea, and candy, candy candy!!! :)

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Halloween Trick or Treat Swap! Partners Posted!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page