Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Halloween Trick or Treat Swap! Partners Posted!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Halloween Trick or Treat Swap! Partners Posted!!! Next Topic
Page: of 5

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2012 :  5:11:18 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Luanne. I will let you know when I receive it. Hopefully, you got yours this weekend as it should have arrived by now.

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2012 :  11:15:25 AM  Show Profile
Wow, Luanne! What a box!!! I received a beautiful orange tote bag with a Halloween tapestry motif. It was filled with socks, bat and cat ornaments, a bag of candy, a skeleton serving tray, and the most precious snowglobe with a jack-o-lantern in it. The globe was also a picture holder at the top. Too cute! I just love everything. You really out-did yourself! You can be my partner anytime!

Hugs,
Portia

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6633 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6633 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2012 :  1:39:41 PM  Show Profile
Theresa~~ Oh my Gosh, what a Trick or Treat surprise was waiting at my door today when I got home! You completely outdid yourself with so many goodies. Fall garland, tote bag full of various candies, rubber stamps, spooky soap, photo album, and spooky baking accessories. It was all fixed up so cute and I really loved how festive you made everything. Thank-you for making my day! Trick or Treat!!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3488 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3488 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2012 :  3:16:28 PM  Show Profile
Erin
I mailed your package today, so sorry it took a while. Things going crazy over here. I hope you will enjoy all I sent.

Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

MamaBetz
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Philena
Liberty Twp OH - Ohio
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2012 :  3:27:34 PM  Show Profile
Andrea (Simple@heart), I mailed your package today, but was so worried about packing it properly that I failed to include a note. I truly hope nothing breaks along the way...keeping my fingers crossed. Enjoy!

Philena
Farmgirl #4514
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2012 :  6:00:42 PM  Show Profile
Hi Portia, So glad you liked your box of goodies! Did you notice your little snow globe lights up with with different colors?? I had so much fun playing with it, I had to make myself stop before I wore out the batteries!! Hugs, Lu

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
http://luzy.etsy.com- My etsy store!
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2012 :  5:58:59 PM  Show Profile
Hi again Portia! I got my wonderFUL box of goodies today! YOU can always be my partner, for sure! I love everything!! I'll write more tomorrow and let everyone know all about the great Halloween contents, cause I don't have time now. Just wanted you to know that it arrived and I'm so happy!! Hugs, Lu

--
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7656 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7656 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2012 :  07:32:41 AM  Show Profile
Denise
I sent you an email.
I am sending your package out today.
I hope you like it.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2012 :  08:44:57 AM  Show Profile
Diana, I mailed your package a week ago. Have you received it yet? Please let me know it arrived. I hope you like your goodies.

Malena
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2012 :  11:39:00 AM  Show Profile
Hi all :) Julie my dear partner bestowed upon me the most generous trick or treat surprise. She made me all these wonderful things, among other goodies & put them in the cutest bag. Not only was she correct that the print is indeed me, she made it !!! I know I emailed you Julie but again Thank You. I smile every time I lay eyes on those cute little munchkins on that bag (*_*)You truly lifted this gals spirits....

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2012 :  1:18:18 PM  Show Profile
What a wonderful surprise I got when my daughter came in from the mail box and hollered "Somebody got a package!" I said "Oh yay, pick me, pick me!" and she did! I received the most adorable goodie selection from Diana (she is a fabulous swap partner) There was a beautiful jack-o-lantern bowl, candy corn place mats, a pumpkin pie scented candle, some potpourri that smells scrumptiously of apples and cinnamon, a crocheted piece, a bat cookie cutter, a bag of candies and the cutest wooden Halloween wall hanging I have ever seen. I absolutely loved every single piece and appreciate it so much. You really outdid yourself. Good luck with all the wedding juggling (darn kids could have chosen someone a bit closer to home to marry, huh?) Just teasing. Best Wishes to you all. Happy Halloween !
Malena

Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2012 :  1:29:39 PM  Show Profile
Here I am again to tell you all about my fun Trick or Treat box from Portia, who BTW is an excellent swap partner! So here goes:

A beautiful large Trick or Treat bag
candy bag and M&M's!
yummy scented candle
hot pads and dishcloth with candy corn motif, so cute!
candy bowl with candy corn motif
Halloween stamp set, which I LOVE!!
napkins, cookie cutters, cupcake picks
candy corn earrings! and green nail polish!
rice krispy treat on a stick.

Again, thank you so much Portia! You made this swap so much fun and I truly love everything!

--
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

754 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
754 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2012 :  1:28:35 PM  Show Profile
Marti ~ I finally made it to the PO.Your box is on it's way!

Hugs,
Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7656 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7656 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2012 :  2:17:23 PM  Show Profile
What fun Halloween surprises!

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

TeresaJ25
True Blue Farmgirl

975 Posts

Teresa
Medford NY
USA
975 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2012 :  12:39:10 PM  Show Profile
Winnie.. this was such a fun swap.. Thanks for being an awesome partner!

~Teresa
Farmgirl Sister #1348
Little Henhouse on the Island

Keep reading. Keep learning. Keep loving. Keep giving. Keep smiling. Keep listening. Keep forgiving. Keep praying
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2012 :  3:12:36 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Julie! After I put your package in the mail today, I realized that I did not include your card. I hope you enjoy your package as much as I enjoyed mine. Thanks again for hosting this awesome swap. Have a spooky Halloween

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

"Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you" - Maori Proverb

Go to Top of Page

Roe
True Blue Farmgirl

131 Posts

Rosemarie
Tavares Florida
USA
131 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2012 :  6:02:15 PM  Show Profile
Hi Debi,
I just have to say your Trick or Treat box was just amazing! I was
smiling from all the wonderful things I must list all so all MJF girls
could see how blessed I was to get this box!
I must start with the hand made card to cute for words,there were soaps,candles,festive teas,decorations, napkins,pot holder, note pad,pumpkin sponge, a Teddie bear! pumpkin of course. Also was a mummy box filled with lip gloss cup cake wrappers.pumpkin stamp. chocolates! Also an adorable little squirrel air freshener. You must no I love Squirrels. Also some very special peppers! I did take a picture but lets see if I can get it on to show you all. Debi thank you so very much I am truly enjoying each and everything you worked so hard to get. Thank you very much you were just an amazing swap partner. THANKS! I hope you enjoy your box as much as I am enjoying mine. Thanks and have a great Halloweenie. Love ya

Hugs,
Roe

Go to Top of Page

Roe
True Blue Farmgirl

131 Posts

Rosemarie
Tavares Florida
USA
131 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2012 :  6:04:16 PM  Show Profile
Julie,

Had a wonderful time with the trick or treat swap thank you for hosting.
Happy Halloweenie to you. Thanks

Hugs,
Roe
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2320 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2320 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2012 :  11:59:42 AM  Show Profile
I'll be watching the mail Joannie! You are very welcome Roe, I think everyone had a wonderful time with this swap, not as much pressure as Christmas!

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2012 :  5:35:27 PM  Show Profile
Lu, I am so happy you liked everything. I had so much fun doing it. Yes, I discovered the next day that the snowglobe lights up. Slow me! It is so cute; I just love it. I love all the different colors---no wonder you played with it. Maybe we will be partners again.

Hugs,
Portia

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  3:23:06 PM  Show Profile
I am doing the Happy Dance because I got a big box in the mail and I have Kim G of Az. to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the SPOOKY BOX! I got a Witches hat that fits on a head band it is green ,purple ribbon a a spider on it. I wearing it right now. A orange felt pumpkin with a green stem so cute that will go on my table, a pumpkin carving set which I love acat cookie cutter, a orange glow sticks , a bag of candy which Kim made with the same material as the halloween bag she made and it is so cute. And a trick or treat card and a wonderful card with a note written inside. Kim you know how to make a farmgirls day and you sure did with mine. There is not enough space to tell you how much
I love it, love it, love it. Than you Kim so much!
Hugs Marlee
P.S. Will send you a email!!!!

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2320 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2320 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  3:53:33 PM  Show Profile
Jonnie,
What a wonderful halloween package I recieved today! The bag is just so beautiful, everything smelled like fall before I even dug into the bag. The witch towel is great, it is going in the kitchen now. I made lots of halloween potholders, but kept none for myself, how perfect. I love the pumpkin bowl with the teas and chocolate and the window clings will be put on in the morning, perfect timing as I cleaned the windows this morning. The treat bags and cupcake liners will be used for the grands treats. Now I think I will go light a very nice smelling candle and take a hot bath using my new bar of yummy soap :) Thank You for the great package! Happy Halloween! I will post a picture in the morning so everyone can see the special treats I got.

Hugs
Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado

Edited by - treelady on Oct 22 2012 3:57:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  6:13:50 PM  Show Profile
Alissa -- I finally got your package mailed today. Should be there in just a couple days!

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  03:32:35 AM  Show Profile
Debi C. i got your package out and you should be receiving it soon, sorry it's so late. I received your package and love it! a HUGE spooktacular bag filled with treats. a haunted house with candy corn goodies, a sweet little apron made from a hot pad and dish towel, spiced cider packs and cinamon sticks. a dancing solar flower, LED jack-o-lantern, pumpkin note pad (that's magnetized so i won't lose it lol) I love it! You're an awesome swap partner Debi! Thanks again, please let me know when your package arrives.

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken, are the hardest things to repair.
Go to Top of Page

alissa
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

alissa
mcalester Oklahoma
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  07:21:12 AM  Show Profile
Hi Betsy, I also mailed your package.

alissa

quote:
Originally posted by TexBetsy

Alissa -- I finally got your package mailed today. Should be there in just a couple days!

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Halloween Trick or Treat Swap! Partners Posted!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page