Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Local swap #2 come see what we got!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Local swap #2 come see what we got! Next Topic
Page: of 2

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2012 :  7:55:09 PM  Show Profile
Kathy, hope you have received your package by now and are enjoying it.

Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  7:16:59 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, Finally your package is off and run ning so you can be watching for it. I love hearing all the neat things everyone is receiving. Such fun.

Malena
Go to Top of Page

debbies journey
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

debbie
anchorage ak
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  8:15:57 PM  Show Profile
Sue
Thanks for the spicy condements, wing sause, bar-b-que sause, hot dog sause mix and mustard!
Can't wait to try them and the cute Halloween fabric!
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

Neecerie
Farmgirl in Training

31 Posts

Denise
Kirkland WA
USA
31 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2012 :  09:12:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Neecerie an AOL message
I thought nothing of the sort Netty!

Considering I was late sending it, because things just kept getting in my way.....I would never think that the same stuff doesn't happen to everyone.

I am glad you liked the chocolate, they are one of my favorites and I tried to get ones that have particularly local flavor combos...blackberries are an actual pest-like weed here in Western Washington, growing and taking over everything in their path.

The world's only Art Deco farmgirl?
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2012 :  7:03:26 PM  Show Profile
Those candy bars sound yummy netty!
Thanks Malena I will let you know when it arrives.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

coloquilter
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Susan
Co
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2012 :  8:30:41 PM  Show Profile  Send coloquilter a Yahoo! Message
I haven't heard from mt partner yet. Hope it arrived safely.
It's been fun hearing what all of you have gotten.
Susan in Colo
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2012 :  9:19:33 PM  Show Profile
Malena..
I received your wonderful package today with hot salsa and applesauce that you made and I will try it tomorrow. I loved the information on your church! Imagine building a church like that without nails. It was amazing what the craftsmen did with their buildings in the early years. Now they have to have nails to keep it as strong as the old buildings still are.
I will go the internet and look it up, I am also going to look up the pumpkin show in versailles. I will be writing you by regular mail also.
Everything got here safely. Thank you for the goodies of ginger drops and peanut butter pretzel and oat bran munchies. I love the ornament that you made I will put it in my window at christmas. Thanks for the great information even if it was tiny.. very interesting.
Thanks again.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

thepecanlady
Farmgirl at Heart

1 Posts

Katherine
Mamou LA
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  6:29:41 PM  Show Profile
Hi Portia!
I was able to read most of the letter you wrote and am amazed that our paths have been so close! So amazing! I do hope you received the email I sent you. Perhaps you will make a trip back to Louisiana and we could have a visit! Maybe when it isn't too hot for you! Could enjoy some gumbo! Oh, and I know all about the sausage from Lejeune's! It is good but we loveT Boys right here near us in Mamou. And the boudin! Ummmm!
Again, thank you for the marinade! Hope to use it soon! Will let you know how it turns out!
God bless you!
Katherine "thepecanlady"
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2012 :  4:52:03 PM  Show Profile
Glad you enjoyed something since your package arrived looking like it had been through a war, compliments of the post office!!! You already know that I am sending some other things next week. Thanks again for being so understanding. I am enjoying my jelly and apron.

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

coaloha
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Pam

USA
502 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2012 :  10:22:07 AM  Show Profile  Send coaloha an AOL message
Andrea,

I just want to say thanks, again, for your wonderful local swap box. I am enjoying the yummy orange body scrub that you made! It smells good enought to eat! I jealous that you are so close to the beach, and I appreciate your sharing the beach glass that you found and the beach-themed coaster and bottle of sand and shells. When I opened your box, I could almost smell the salt air! Like you, I love being outdoors in nature and it was really neat to see what your part of the country is like. I have put the orange candy out in an antique bowl to share with my family, and it fits right in with the fall decor that I've put up. Thanks again, and Happy Fall!

Warmly,
Pam

Pam
Farmgirl #1075
Go to Top of Page

coloquilter
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Susan
Co
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2012 :  7:22:39 PM  Show Profile  Send coloquilter a Yahoo! Message
I sure hope my swap partner received my package. It was sent out a month ago but I've never heard from her, never received anything. I don't care so much that I didn't get anything, but it does bother me that she never posted if she received mine. I hadnt swapped in quite some time because this just seems to happen so often. Oh well. Susan in Colo
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Local swap #2 come see what we got! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page